Cool theme. Thanks for sharing.
    01-26-11 11:21 AM
    Tried the new version out. Still great. However, the bottom background for the icons doesn't go all the way to the top of the icons so what backgrounds are still not good to use with this theme, still can't see the names of the themes. Maybe stretch that gray from the notification bar all the way to the icons? Also, is there any way to make the notifications at the bottom into hotspots?
    I believe a few more tweaking, some icons, and this will be the best simple theme for the Torch. Maybe once themebuilder updates the landscape wallpaper can be fixed to use a user designated wallpaper? And also let the landscape icons be user set?
    All in all great work again, can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did tried to have the background going up to the app icons, but I don't like how it somewhat blocked the wallpaper. My plan is to change the dock to a hidden dock and add the background to the dock.
    If I still cannot get the hidden dock to work, I will add the background tomorrow. So, please hang on for one more day.
    Thanks.

01-26-11 01:09 PM
    Cool theme. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you for trying. Will have some enhancements soon.

01-26-11 01:10 PM
    I did tried to have the background going up to the app icons, but I don't like how it somewhat blocked the wallpaper. My plan is to change the dock to a hidden dock and add the background to the dock.
    If I still cannot get the hidden dock to work, I will add the background tomorrow. So, please hang on for one more day.
    Thanks.

No worries man take your time, your product is great! Any improvements you decide to make will only make it even better, and I know it'll be worth the wait.
    01-26-11 06:09 PM
    Downloaded last night, and I'm loving it Perfect for wallpapers, simple and easy to use. Love the clock and weather slots..love that all notifications can be seen. Very nice work. The only suggestion I would make if you were to looking to beef it up would be different icons, a different color (pink? and hidden today...but honestly, I think it's perfect the way you built it. Keep up the awesome work
    01-26-11 11:57 PM
    Downloaded last night, and I'm loving it Perfect for wallpapers, simple and easy to use. Love the clock and weather slots..love that all notifications can be seen. Very nice work. The only suggestion I would make if you were to looking to beef it up would be different icons, a different color (pink? and hidden today...but honestly, I think it's perfect the way you built it. Keep up the awesome work
    Thank you for the kind words and your suggestions. I still have a few functional enhancement in mind. Hidden today for the portrait mode is one of them.... together with a few ideas.

One I have satisfied my own functional requirements, I might switch to other wish-list items like icons and colors.

For now, please try out the latest version SuperTilt7 and have fun with the hidden dock.
    01-27-11 02:49 AM
    No worries man take your time, your product is great! Any improvements you decide to make will only make it even better, and I know it'll be worth the wait.
    Hidden dock is here... finally.
    Please try out the new version SuperTilt7. OTA install link can be found on the first post.

Enjoy.
    cratskomodo likes this.
    01-27-11 02:50 AM
    Hidden dock is here... finally.
    Please try out the new version SuperTilt7. OTA install link can be found on the first post.

Enjoy.
    I guess I am too tired and have uploaded a version with a "personal" wallpaper that I use for testing very bright wallpaper. Not suppose to distribute that wallpaper. Oops.

I will upload the one with the proper wallpaper in the next few minutes.

Updates: OTA link have been fixed to point to the version with the proper wallpaper. I spend a lot time getting around some composer challenges for the icon size and combined a few tricks to get the hidden dock the way I wanted. Hope you will like it. Enjoy.
    Last edited by slgta; 01-27-11 at 03:10 AM.
    01-27-11 02:57 AM
    Does the small button ( earth) in nthe middle of the home screen have any function ?
    01-27-11 05:35 AM
    I guess I am too tired and have uploaded a version with a "personal" wallpaper that I use for testing very bright wallpaper. Not suppose to distribute that wallpaper. Oops.

I will upload the one with the proper wallpaper in the next few minutes.

Updates: OTA link have been fixed to point to the version with the proper wallpaper. I spend a lot time getting around some composer challenges for the icon size and combined a few tricks to get the hidden dock the way I wanted. Hope you will like it. Enjoy.
    LOVE IT. Will you update this when the new Theme Builder beta gets released?
    01-27-11 09:26 AM
    Does the small button ( earth) in nthe middle of the home screen have any function ?
    Not at this point. It is just part of the wallpaper.

But, I do have plans to make good use of the space on the home screen.
    It will be coming in future releases.
    01-27-11 11:09 AM
    LOVE IT. Will you update this when the new Theme Builder beta gets released?
    Thanks.

My plan is to at least add couple more functions to the home screen in the near future, so sure .. if newer version of the TB is available, I will try to use it.
    01-27-11 11:11 AM
    I don't know if you know this or if its just my phone but my wallpaper actually works on Landscape mode now. It's no longer the one you had last time (the grey one) but MY wallpaper, with the entire screen Grayed out like the gray on the hidden dock on the home screen. Even more amazing work!

01-27-11 11:31 AM
    I don't know if you know this or if its just my phone but my wallpaper actually works on Landscape mode now. It's no longer the one you had last time (the grey one) but MY wallpaper, with the entire screen Grayed out like the gray on the hidden dock on the home screen. Even more amazing work!

Yup, it noticed that as well. That's why I have added the background for the Landscape mode. Otherwise the focus today area will be very hard to read with a bright wallpaper.

Glad you like it. Enjoy.
    01-27-11 12:32 PM
    Wow! I thought it was impossible to do with this beta release of theme builder.

01-27-11 12:53 PM
    Wow! I thought it was impossible to do with this beta release of theme builder.

I have download the beta again couple nights ago as I was having trouble with composer. It turns out that the one I have just downloaded is newer then the previous one I got. I guess they must have some bug fixes in there.

But the newer composer beta is still creating icons with wrong dimensions.

BTW, I am working on a major enhancement release, stay tune.
    01-27-11 08:02 PM
    I have just finished a major upgrade to SuperTilt.
    The new one is so different that I am calling it SuperTilt+. Will update the OP with more info and the OTA link.

SuperTilt+ is getting very close to what I wanted in terms of functionality.
    I will probably use it for a week of so to see if there is anything that need changes. Please try it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks
    01-28-11 02:40 AM
    I don't see the update. Am I'm missing something?

01-28-11 03:20 AM
    Link is up. Go crazy guys and gals !!!

I bet you are going to like this one.

Thanks.
    01-28-11 03:33 AM
    I don't see the update. Am I'm missing something?

Here is the link in case you don't see if from the first post for some reason....

http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/22LqE5

Enjoy.
    01-28-11 03:35 AM
    Thank you!

01-28-11 09:30 AM
    Minor tuning updates.

Please download again. Here is the link.

Enjoy.
    01-28-11 11:44 AM
    Minor tuning updates.

Please download again. Here is the link.

Enjoy.
    Some screen shots of SuperTilt+ are posted in the first post.

Thanks.
    01-28-11 01:44 PM
    Thank you for the great Wallpaper friendly theme! I have been using it all day!
    01-28-11 08:14 PM
    Thank you for the great Wallpaper friendly theme! I have been using it all day!
    Thank you for spending some time running the SuperTilt+ theme on your 9800. Wallpaper friendly is indeed one of the first design principles I set for this theme. Hope you like all the features I am able to pack into this package.

I will likely make some minor changes here and there once I have spend more time using it for business and pleasures.
    01-28-11 08:56 PM
199 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD