Any chance you could change the highlight color from black to another colr so you can see more easily what as been selected?
    Can you post a screen shot on what you were referring to?
    Highlight font color should already be white in v4.2

Thanks.
    03-07-11 08:13 PM
    What happened to docks 2 through 5? I need those. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-11 12:45 AM
    What happened to docks 2 through 5? I need those. :-)

There are in the "non-lite" version.
    Link on the first post
    03-08-11 12:51 AM
    There are in the "non-lite" version.
    Link on the first post
    Yup, thanks.

And here is the link to the full version of SuperTilt
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...-slgta-579227/
    03-08-11 11:41 AM
    Thanks for the directions! Definately 1 of my altime favorites!

03-08-11 03:37 PM
    Thanks for the directions! Definately 1 of my altime favorites!

Enjoy!!
    03-12-11 10:06 PM
    I have been using SuperTilt for a while and really enjoy it. I barely ever use the docks then noticed a post that the Lite version only has 1 dock. Great theme!
    03-22-11 10:06 AM
    Thank you for this theme! I too am a minimalist, and the default Torch/OS6 theme was driving me batty! I'm learning how to customize SuperTilt Lite, but am sure it will meet most of my needs, at least, from a theme perspective.

Now, if I could only get my wifi to work with my home router using WEP Shared Key, and if the physical keys were more like those on my faithful Curve... ;->

Great job, and thank you!!!
    04-15-11 09:59 AM
    I've been using the Hidden Today hotspot on SuperTilt Lite, and have noticed that most times when the Today list appears, the trackpad navigation is not enabled. I have to touch one of the list entries, then press the back key to have the trackpad enabled on the Today list.

What I'd like to do is touch the hidden today spot, then use the trackpad to select a specific calendar entry which contains teleconference information which I can then join via 1-click.

Great theme - thank you!
    04-15-11 11:24 AM
    I've been using the Hidden Today hotspot on SuperTilt Lite, and have noticed that most times when the Today list appears, the trackpad navigation is not enabled. I have to touch one of the list entries, then press the back key to have the trackpad enabled on the Today list.

What I'd like to do is touch the hidden today spot, then use the trackpad to select a specific calendar entry which contains teleconference information which I can then join via 1-click.

Great theme - thank you!
    Thank you for the feedback. I think I know what you are referring too.
    I have an idea on how to make it work better, it has something to do with the navigation setup.

Unfortunately, work has been kinda crazy lately, but I will see if I can find some time to work on this.

Stay tuned.
    04-18-11 09:33 PM
    Hello, can someone tell me which link to use for downloading, please? I've been tryin' the only one I've seen on here but it's not working Thanks a bunch in advance!
    05-04-11 10:18 AM
    Hello, can someone tell me which link to use for downloading, please? I've been tryin' the only one I've seen on here but it's not working Thanks a bunch in advance!
    The OTA install link is in the first post.
    To install, either click on the URL from the browser on your Torch, or scan the QR barcode using the AppWorld app on your Torch.

Hope this help.
    05-04-11 07:19 PM
    Hey where'd you get your wallpaper from?

I really really like this theme. I can not find fault with it at all.

Things are in the right place for how I like to use and see my phone and it's all rather quick and smooth.

It's nice if you use a black background purely to remove the shade on tabs, but even with a colourful background (I'll post SS soon) it looks good.

Nicely done them son!

Here's a screeny!

07-30-11 12:13 PM
    this theme is dope boss keep it up
    08-14-11 10:04 PM
    Update 2011/08/21 - SuperTilt Lite v5.0

Based on popular demand, I have updated this theme with OS7 icons !!

>> OTA Install SuperTilt Lite v5.0 <<

If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.

Last edited by slgta; 08-21-11 at 02:46 PM.
    bintaro_gw likes this.
    08-21-11 02:43 PM
    great wallpaper!! where could I get it??? if that�s possible
    09-02-11 02:58 PM
    I really really like this theme. I can not find fault with it at all.

Things are in the right place for how I like to use and see my phone and it's all rather quick and smooth.

It's nice if you use a black background purely to remove the shade on tabs, but even with a colourful background (I'll post SS soon) it looks good.

Nicely done them son!

Here's a screeny!

hi, great wallpaper, is it possible to get it??
    09-02-11 03:03 PM
    Idk if it's me but I downloaded the theme but I don't see it when I go to switch themes.. Could it be cause i'm running OS 7?? I've tried everything and nothing!!
    09-04-11 02:40 PM
    it's really nice theme. I love it. Thanks
    09-05-11 10:30 AM
    Idk if it's me but I downloaded the theme but I don't see it when I go to switch themes.. Could it be cause i'm running OS 7?? I've tried everything and nothing!!
    This is a theme for the 9800 with OS6.
    I don't think 9800 themes are compatible with 9810.
    09-05-11 06:15 PM
    it's really nice theme. I love it. Thanks
    You are very welcome. Enjoy.
    09-05-11 06:16 PM
    I just installed Supertilt+ Lite v5.0 and find that I can not change the background screen. I've used a previous version and could change the screen. Is this a bug, or did you disable that option? If it's disabled in this version, where can I find v4.2 for an ota install?

Thanks!
    12-06-11 11:15 PM
    I just installed Supertilt+ Lite v5.0 and find that I can not change the background screen. I've used a previous version and could change the screen. Is this a bug, or did you disable that option? If it's disabled in this version, where can I find v4.2 for an ota install?

Thanks!
    Assuming that you are referring to your home screen wallpaper, you should be able to change that. It works for both portrait and landscape. Mabybe try rebooting your phone if you can't get it to work.

The only screen you will not be able to change is the wallpaper for the password lock screen.
    12-07-11 08:59 AM
    I've rebooted including doing the battery pull trick. Still not able to change the background image. I've done this before on previous versions of SuperTilt. When I revert back to the original default theme, I am able to change the background image. Just having this problem using SuperTilt+ Lite v5.0 If you need info on my system, let me know.

[added 12/09 - if you post a link to SuperTilt+ Lite v4.2, I can install that version and let you know if I'm able to change the background screens on that older version. Unfortunately, I don't recall which version I had prior to upgrading to v5.0]

Thanks!
    Last edited by Terry851; 12-09-11 at 12:02 AM.
    12-07-11 10:32 PM
    good job, thanks for excellent theme! its really good

have some minor issues with it:

1. background
    I can't enter in Settings - Display - Home screen preferences
    settings opened and disappeared

2. sometimes, when I try to open menu from home screen - I've blank black screen without application shortcuts
    but after pressing back button and go to menu again - all works as expected

It is not critical for me, I am ready to use this excellent theme with this issues
    many thanks!
    12-09-11 03:56 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD