As Requested by another user.

-OS 6.1/7 Icons used
    -Supernatural Font used throughout theme
    -Pentagram as Browser Icon
    -Supernatural Protection Tattoo as New Item Icon

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch
    pttwins03, KHM1980 and sunflwr50 like this.
    06-12-11 04:02 PM
    Looks great!
    Keep up the good work, hun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 05:30 PM
    Pretty nice looking!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 11:08 PM
    It's an awesome theme, I tried downloading it for my blackberry bold 9650 and it downloads but it won't show up. I have the OS6 software, I don't understand why?? I'm sad cuz it's my favorite show! Any suggestions??? Or does anyone know where I can get a supernatural theme os6 for my phone???
    Last edited by pttwins03; 08-13-11 at 08:14 PM.
    08-13-11 08:04 PM
    Does anyone know where I can get this theme for my storm 2
    08-17-11 09:17 AM
    This theme is absolutely amazing. I was just wondering if you can make one for the 8520 curve because I'd LOVE to have this theme its absolutely perfect. I tried to make one myself and im not exactly good... okay I suck. lol the only thing I DO like about mine is that the waiting timer is a pentagram protection tattoo instead of the clock. I'd love to have this theme! Hope its possible! Thankks
    12-18-11 09:24 AM
    This theme is absolutely amazing. I was just wondering if you can make one for the 8520 curve because I'd LOVE to have this theme its absolutely perfect. I tried to make one myself and im not exactly good... okay I suck. lol the only thing I DO like about mine is that the waiting timer is a pentagram protection tattoo instead of the clock. I'd love to have this theme! Hope its possible! Thankks
    Can you post the GIF your used for your waiting timer so I can use it to make your new theme. If you can't post it here you can email it to feedback@bastian1967.com
    12-18-11 09:34 AM
    Can you post the GIF your used for your waiting timer so I can use it to make your new theme. If you can't post it here you can email it to feedback@bastian1967.com
    I tried looking for it but I can't find it I don't know why. My blackberry theme maker won't even open. If you can't incorporate that that's fine this theme is amazing anyway!
    12-18-11 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD