11-27-10 01:42 AM
44 12
tools

___A VISUALLY EXCITING & FULL-ON UTILITY THEME___
    ANOTHER CONCEPT THEME BY AKBARMECHA

THEME HIGHLIGHTS

Θ Touch the time to open Clock on Portrait and Landscape mode
    Θ Touch the signal meter to open Connections Portrait and Landscape mode

ѻ Tourch UI Homescreen, Animated Landscape mode with 3 Message and 3 Calendar Today items.

ѻ Custom Backgrounds on all screens

ѻ New Fonts and Colors

ѻ Custom Battery Meter

ѻ Custom Hourglass

ѻ Customized Calling screens and Lock screen

ѻ Blue OS6 Icons on App screen by BBthemeLab

Download this Stunning Theme Absolutely FREE and leave a great review.

OTA DOWNLOAD HERE

NOTE: A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE THAT THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY.

PLEASE REMEMBER: THIS THEME IS MADE WITH THE BETA THEME BUILDER. IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS DO LET ME KNOW AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO RESOLVE THEM.
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 11-03-10 at 09:04 PM.
    10-30-10 08:57 AM
    Another great one! Thanks for sharing! No bugs so far, but will keep u posted!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 02:02 PM
    I think I'll be giving this one a try too. Thanks!

10-30-10 02:21 PM
    Very cool wallpaper, adds a little blue where its needed , was playing around wih a few wallpapers myself since i finally decided to stick 2 1 theme for a while, so thought id share..Really love the first one

10-30-10 02:57 PM
    Ha! I like the first one too!quick question...would u be able to do this in all black w/a weather slot? I've been trying to make it, but can't get my buttons to work out for me....

10-30-10 05:05 PM
    I love the theme, just wish i could choose which icons to show on the homescreen
    i hardly ever use the desk and media icons, and some that i really want like me windows messenger, i miss out on. Just give me the three docks so i can put in there whatever i wish, is that possible?
    10-30-10 05:58 PM
    nice clean theme
    I agree about being able to choose apps for at least one line.
    I noticed the back light when in landscape ( messages and appt's) goes up and down in varying degrees of intensity.. reminds me of xmas tree lights....

I am turning into a theme junkie...
    10-30-10 06:48 PM
    Lol>>>>>>>>>>>>
    10-30-10 06:59 PM
    Its funny but i am not joking on either accounts...

EitherI need to put my new toy away for a while or there is something going on when you have it in landscape showing Messages\ Calendar...
    10-30-10 07:13 PM
    Awesome theme. I know at least one MOD that will like this one a lot.
    10-30-10 08:16 PM
    nice clean theme
    I agree about being able to choose apps for at least one line.
    I noticed the back light when in landscape ( messages and appt's) goes up and down in varying degrees of intensity.. reminds me of xmas tree lights....

I am turning into a theme junkie...
    Lol>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I'm getting the same thing. No joke on this end either.
    10-30-10 09:19 PM
    Whoa just saw the hourglass for first time. Didn't realize what this flux capacitor was doing on my screen took me until about 10 seconds later to realize

Okay, couple other issues:

1. Incoming call & in-call screens - if contact has a company entered, the Company name and phone type are jumbled up

2. Home Screen notifications - appears that notification area is not full screen width. Maybe turn battery meter horizontal so the not'n area fits right under top row, or move down slightly, so that it can be full-width of screen. Right now if you have more than 4 or 5 indicators, you get a "" and it looks there's plenty of screen real estate to left & right

10-30-10 09:37 PM
    I'm getting the same thing. No joke on this end either.
    ... alrite, what I found funny was the "christmas lights" the "various degrees of intensity" that u guys are refering to is the animation I put on to the today area just to give it a bit of a "live feel" didn't go too well with some people i see. Maybe it SHOULD go..

Elite1: havnt used this hourglass in a while, n thot itd go well with this theme, besides if u know where I can get some other new 1s, u seem to be the genius here , do let me know, wud be great, the other two issues will be solved pronto, links will be updated soon.

Last edited by akbarmecha; 10-31-10 at 12:13 AM.
    10-31-10 12:11 AM
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 10-31-10 at 12:24 AM.
    10-31-10 12:11 AM
    ... alrite, what I found funny was the "christmas lights" the "various degrees of intensity" that u guys are refering to is the animation I put on to the today area just to give it a bit of a "live feel" didn't go too well with some people i see. Maybe it SHOULD go..Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol. Ok. Thanks for the clarification. Not a real issue for me.
    10-31-10 01:22 AM
    nice theme!
    would be awesome if the icons were user defined.
    10-31-10 04:13 AM
    As i said...I like this theme.

I do not have an issue with the backlight in landscape I was merely pointing out what it was doing.
    Btw...you posted some really cool walls that go quite nicely with this theme.
    Thanks
    10-31-10 08:41 AM
    Lol. Ok. Thanks for the clarification. Not a real issue for me.
    As i said...I like this theme.

I do not have an issue with the backlight in landscape I was merely pointing out what it was doing.
    Btw...you posted some really cool walls that go quite nicely with this theme.
    Thanks
    Great, then time saved i say will strive to create better :P have a nice1
    10-31-10 02:46 PM
    hey cant get this one,says failed with 907 cod what is it?? do you pull battery b4 or after trying to download on blackberry torch?
    10-31-10 02:54 PM
    So, Akbarmecha, will we get one with user defined icons in the docks?
    10-31-10 04:07 PM
    Like this theme, it's really nice, my only problem like some others can you make it where we can make it where we can move the icons we need on the 3 lines when you touch it?

It would have been cool to keep them blue like when you hit the full menu.

Adam
    10-31-10 04:50 PM
    hey cant get this one,says failed with 907 cod what is it?? do you pull battery b4 or after trying to download on blackberry torch?
    Just making sure, but do you know this is an OTA download? (OTA = Over The Air)
    This means you visit this page from your BB's Browser and click Download link, or send yourself the link from your PC to your device.

Battery pull is for after activating a new theme for the 1st time.

10-31-10 05:46 PM
    Elite1: havnt used this hourglass in a while, n thot itd go well with this theme, besides if u know where I can get some other new 1s, u seem to be the genius here , do let me know, wud be great, the other two issues will be solved pronto, links will be updated soon.
    I actually don't mind the "flux capacitor" hourglass!
    No idea where to grab others. Bbthemelab or googling it!

Btw A weather slot version would be awesome too! (Maybe a hidable weather slot, so you can just keep it at 1 version.)

10-31-10 05:50 PM
    I have jsut downloaded this wonderful looking theme. I did the BP and tomorrow I will check out how it works on my Torch.

I am sincerely hoping that all goes well with this theme because I really like how it shows off your wallpaper. Smiles!

I will let you know anything I find out.

Peace....
    10-31-10 08:51 PM
    in for update that allows us to choose wut icons show on homescreen....i wuld pay for that......very nice theme
    10-31-10 09:25 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD