Introducing Super Mario Bros for the Torch 9800
    'Forget Princess Peach, Mario's playing for a Torch'

-Battery Meter skinned as an Invincible Star that disappears as your Battery dies
    -Signal Meter skinned as 1 Up Mushrooms
    -Focus Icon is Mario
    -New Item Icon is a Life Mushroom
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons
    -Super Mario Bros. Font Used in Banners
    -All other Icons, Buttons, Highlights, Cursors, Fonts skinned to match theme.

Hourglass

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    10-11-10 08:16 PM
    Just downloaded the theme and it is awesome! Haven't found one flaw yet umm I hate to be a pain but could you do a request for me? Either a volcom theme or a rise against theme. Or an rds theme...or a bring me the horizon theme...aha any of those would be awesome and I would super appreciate it and love you ahah you have no idea thanks so much...ps your themes are awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 05:59 AM
    Hahaha yesss..... Thanks again!

10-12-10 01:29 PM
    Cool theme...looks great except a commom issue. Some fix It. But the Media tab is empty and all media files are grouped in the all tab. Any chance of getting it fixed?

10-12-10 03:12 PM
    Hey try a few battery pulls. This is not an issue that I am having on my Torch or on the Simulator. I am wondering if it is an OS issue. I am running the offical .246 version of OS6

10-12-10 03:15 PM
    I've done a batt pull already but a great theme like this deserves a few more tries. Lol. I'm running .246 leaked.

10-12-10 03:22 PM
    Thanx for your help. I didn't realize I had to re load my media folder. Duh. It looks great. Appreciate your work.

10-12-10 04:06 PM
    am I the only one that find the header font HIDEOUS?! almost every theme uses it and it drives me NUTS!
    10-13-10 04:48 PM
    Umm...I actually think it goes with the theme. It makes it fun. If it were in another theme I wouldn't like it at all but it goes with this one. I haven't seen it in any of my other themes. This is a very brite and busy theme but if its what u like. I actually love it. Brings beack the days when I used to sit and play MBs All day while my sone was in school. Lol

10-13-10 07:40 PM
    Umm...I actually think it goes with the theme. It makes it fun. If it were in another theme I wouldn't like it at all but it goes with this one. I haven't seen it in any of my other themes. This is a very brite and busy theme but if its what u like. I actually love it. Brings beack the days when I used to sit and play MBs All day while my sone was in school. Lol

I guess I was ranting in the wrong place. it works AMAZING on this theme, especially the colors, but I don't like that cheesy font style on more serious and dark themes and I've seen quite a few on here that use it. I do love this theme though!
    10-16-10 10:34 AM
    Awesome theme man thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-16-10 07:25 PM
    Only one problem! If you go to use another team the icons from this one are left there like for options it's still koopa no matter how many times I switch themes!! Annoyinggg...

10-21-10 03:39 PM
    Don't forget due to a bug in Theme builder you need to do a battery pull everytime you switch your theme.

10-21-10 03:41 PM
    This is so win!
    10-21-10 09:07 PM
    Great theme! My kids love it ( but they still can't have my torch)

This theme mixes well with the free SMB ringtones that can be found in the free downloads section of CB. My settings are
    Phone - smb song
    Email - level complete
    Bbm- mushroom
    Sms - mario death
    Calendar - smb underground
    Tasks - smb3 theme music

10-22-10 11:59 AM
    sorry kind of a newbie question but how do i save this to my torch after i download it on my comp??
    10-25-10 12:32 PM
    Sorry you actally need to download this using your BlackBerry Browser

10-25-10 02:04 PM
    Sorry you actally need to download this using your BlackBerry Browser

Thank you. Theme is awesome!

10-25-10 07:07 PM
    very creative stuff
    10-26-10 03:02 PM
    ive been using this theme for like a week now and am loving it. Very well done. Some new icons also showed up after a reboot a few days ago? weird, but its even better now. once again, great job. will be using this for a long while id imagine
    10-27-10 04:22 AM
    this theme is awesome. i have a couple questions.. how did you do it? i downloaded the blackberry theme studio but it doesn't support for the torch. I have never made a theme but would love to learn how. i briefly tried on my 9000. please help with what ever info you can.

Thanks.
    11-04-10 01:19 AM
    Thought I lost this theme after upgrading. Its my fave! Great work! Any other themes you have up your sleeve?
    11-05-10 08:26 AM
    This theme is amazing - thank you! Can't wait to grab some Super Mario sounds to go with it
    11-05-10 08:32 PM
    My 4 year old was wondering why he couldn't play the game ...

Great theme but found one bug.

When dialing a number from, say, the home screen, the number is always entered twice. Say you hit e\2 then 22 comes up and not 2.
    11-10-10 05:58 AM
    My 4 year old was wondering why he couldn't play the game ...

Great theme but found one bug.

When dialing a number from, say, the home screen, the number is always entered twice. Say you hit e\2 then 22 comes up and not 2.
    That seems to be a problem with one of the OS out there, it has been corrected in the latest release .337. You can find the links to download and how to upgrade on the main CrackBerry Page HERE
    11-10-10 08:08 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD