+1 for new icons

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 02:57 PM
    Please! I keep coming back to this theme as well, still my favourite!
    04-26-11 03:52 PM
    I just discovered this theme and I can say that I like it
    05-06-11 04:48 AM
    I LOVE this theme. I have used it the most since getting Torch last Nov.
    05-07-11 10:07 AM
    Has anyone else had their date cut-off? I've been using this theme since time, and I think it only happened today. Any ideas?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    05-11-11 03:32 PM
    Farmurr I'm having the same date issue as you are. I've used this theme almost since day one (actually paid for it because I like it) and haven't seen this issue before.

Maybe its a display problem with not enough width for the date. A battery pull didn't help. Maybe a PM to TheThemeBox might help, but I don't know if there's any planned updates for this theme. I hope its not permanent because this is my number 1 theme. I'll try a PM later when I get home.

Last edited by cwmont; 05-11-11 at 04:48 PM.
    05-11-11 04:43 PM
    Farmurr I'm having the same date issue as you are. I've used this theme almost since day one (actually paid for it because I like it) and haven't seen this issue before.

Maybe its a display problem with not enough width for the date. A battery pull didn't help. Maybe a PM to TheThemeBox might help, but I don't know if there's any planned updates for this theme. I hope its not permanent because this is my number 1 theme. I'll try a PM later when I get home.

Exactly similar situation here - I too noticed this issue today although I have been using this theme for a long time now.
    05-11-11 08:24 PM
    It's so odd that it would happen Now out of nowhere - it's not as if we updated the theme or updated the OS which might affect the settings...:S. I'm going to PM them as well and see wha gwan.

05-11-11 10:09 PM
    Apparently, some other themes are having this issue too. Two themes that I've used that are stock with 6.1 icons are doing the exact same thing. I wonder if some other themes I have are doing this too.

05-11-11 10:17 PM
    Joeldf now that is strange. I've upgraded my OS three times and its always worked fine. Currently running .448. I wonder what's up? It works fine with the stock Att theme on my phone. I'm going to check a couple of my other themes and see what happens.

05-11-11 10:39 PM
    Joeldf now that is strange. I've upgraded my OS three times and its always worked fine. Currently running .448. I wonder what's up? It works fine with the stock Att theme on my phone. I'm going to check a couple of my other themes and see what happens.

Just checked three other themes I have loaded on my 9800 and they all show the date just fine. They are Vertiberry_Lite, Meridian, Super_Wallpaper_Torch.

Very strange
    05-11-11 11:00 PM
    Actually mine is working fine now, after trying 3 other themes and 3 battery pulls I came back to Stock Plus and it's back to normal.
    05-11-11 11:11 PM
    Actually mine is working fine now, after trying 3 other themes and 3 battery pulls I came back to Stock Plus and it's back to normal.
    Mine is still messed up. I'm going to wait till tomorrow and see if it clears up. If not I'll uninstall and reinstall and see if that clears it up.

Glad you got yours working again.
    05-11-11 11:15 PM
    Something tells me it has to do with the date - see if it changes by 12:00 your time.
    05-11-11 11:24 PM
    Something tells me it has to do with the date - see if it changes by 12:00 your time.
    I think you're probably right. If so it's one of the strangest bugs I've seen.
    05-11-11 11:34 PM
    Mine is working fine now this morning. Very strange.

05-12-11 08:06 AM
    Mine is working fine now this morning. Very strange.

My date display is still being cut off. Its happened a couple of times now. Anyone else still having this issue?

05-25-11 11:10 PM
    Thanks a lot. I really like the theme.
    06-01-11 12:43 AM
168 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD