Love this theme too, one question tho. Will there be a update addressing that the blackberry data logo disappears whe wifi is on. The minute its off it comes back.
    Do you mean that the  disappears from beside the 3G when you have WiFi connected?

If so, that's part of OS6.
    In the stock BB6 theme when you have WiFi connected, the BB logo moves away from 3G and appears beside the WiFi icon.
    01-30-11 02:41 PM
    Great theme! Best (free) one i have found to date! Will be donating soon! Thanks for the effort!!
    01-30-11 04:05 PM
    Love this theme, I always keep coming come back to it. Wall-paper friendly, weather slot and hidden dock - Awesome!
    02-02-11 08:30 PM
    How can you pull up universal search without using the physical keyboard on this theme? Is it possible without having to use one of the icon spots for universal search?

Thanks!
    02-03-11 09:19 AM
    How can you pull up universal search without using the physical keyboard on this theme? Is it possible without having to use one of the icon spots for universal search?
    Not currently possible unless it's in an icon slot, set to Conveneince Key or other key with SixTools or ExtraKeys app, or set to QL which is set to another key.

Unless you can convince Vince to add a hotspot�
    02-03-11 10:32 AM
    Do you mean that the  disappears from beside the 3G when you have WiFi connected?

If so, that's part of OS6.
    In the stock BB6 theme when you have WiFi connected, the BB logo moves away from 3G and appears beside the WiFi icon.
    No, the issue is that the logo disappears completely from the screen. It does NOT appear next to the WiFi logo even though that network status screen says that BIS is connected through the WiFi. That's the bug from the first Theme Builder 6 beta that all themes made using it suffer from - including the free "seasonal" themes that BB did themselves and were (and maybe still are) on App World. Yes, it works fine in the stock theme, but that's not what mikadad is asking about.

Supposedly, the new beta version fixed that issue and most previous themes have to be upgraded through it. That's what mikadad is asking about.
    02-03-11 01:39 PM
    The promo code is not working for me using CBSTOCKPLUS

02-08-11 03:38 PM
    The promo code is not working for me using CBSTOCKPLUS

No not for me either, needs title change to premium or new code for free?

Looks great though, so may pay for it later
    02-11-11 01:47 PM
    Hey sorry guys, accidentally deleted the coupon when I was cleaning out old unused codes. It should be back up now =)
    02-11-11 07:25 PM
    Nope its not just tried

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 10:47 PM
    Hmmm weird... anyways, I went ahead and just made it free to download without any codes. Enjoy, everyone!
    02-11-11 11:10 PM
    Simply the best OS6 theme I've used.

Everyone else's were either too messy, or had a nice interface, or screwed it up with disgusting font and colours. (No offence)

This one is so perfect for me. Thank you!
    02-14-11 04:04 PM
    Simply the best OS6 theme I've used.

Everyone else's were either too messy, or had a nice interface, or screwed it up with disgusting font and colours. (No offence)

This one is so perfect for me. Thank you!
    Thank-you =)

I might revisit this theme in the future to see if any improvements can be made. Admittedly this one is on the lower end of priority scale so no promises.
    02-14-11 05:39 PM

Q: Can you PLEASE add trackball navigation?
    A: Nope. It's not because I'm lazy to set up trackball navigation (it really doesn't take long), but it's because I design my touchscreen themes with a graphical user interface for navigation in mind... there's a touchscreen there, why not use it =)
    Well, I can only speak for myself, but I am 6'6" and my fingers are huge. It is very difficult to get any kind of accuracy on this or any other touch screen for those of us with large fingers. (Small keys aren't too much of a problem because you can use the tips of your thumbnails to type...but touch screens don't work that way.) The only way I could justify getting the Torch was that it had a physical keyboard and a touchpad for navigation, and I wouldn't have to use the touch screen at all. I love the way Stock Plus looks, but I can't realistically use it because of accuracy problems.

I'm not self-centered enough to suggest that you change your theme for one person, but just wanted to bring this up in case the possibility hadn't crossed your mind. I'm sure there are other large-handed people out there that have the same issue with using touch screens for navigation, and would appreciate the option if it really doesn't take long to add.
    02-14-11 06:39 PM
    I freaking LOVE this theme. Ths is what I've been looking for forever and its clean and fast! Wonderful job?

02-21-11 09:56 AM
    Great theme!!! Have tried several since getting my Torch a couple of weeks ago. This is my favorite BY FAR!!! It will probably be the one I stick with from here on out! THANKS!!!

03-15-11 08:23 PM
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!
    dilipc likes this.
    03-15-11 09:55 PM
    I've had this theme since Feb 14th, needless to say, it's still my current theme.

I have a few nitpicks with it, but I've gotten use to it and still love it to death.
    03-16-11 04:13 PM
    Thanks for this theme smooth and nice to leave rhe fonts stock. This theme and allwall apps etc are my favourites any chance rhe top dock can be halved in width?

03-16-11 05:25 PM
    any chance rhe top dock can be halved in width?
    Not to be the Grammar Police, but did you mean halved in height?
    Halved in width would mean it just went halfway across the screen.
    03-17-11 05:05 AM
    Not to be the Grammar Police, but did you mean halved in height?
    Halved in width would mean it just went halfway across the screen.
    Yes Halved in Height - Width would clearly be stoopid
    03-17-11 09:24 AM
    It's the theme I've been looking for all these months! Thank you, Themebox!
    03-18-11 09:13 AM
    trackball navigation is a must for me but this theme is amazing.
    Same here. I don't use the touchscreen at all. I'd love this theme if it were trackpad-enabled.

Edit to add I'd happily pay for this theme if it were trackpad-enabled.
    Last edited by hmutt; 03-18-11 at 11:06 AM.
    03-18-11 09:31 AM
    Same here. I don't use the touchscreen at all. I'd love this theme if it were trackpad-enabled.

Edit to add I'd happily pay for this theme if it were trackpad-enabled.
    Hmmm, you might have given me a good idea
    03-20-11 09:09 AM
    Hi, have used this theme since october 2010 is still my favourite, would it be possible to get this theme with the new icons....?

Would be happy to pay or donate... ??

04-21-11 03:19 PM
168 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD