I can't seem to get the lock screen wallpaper to change. I have done multiple battery pulls and changed the wallpaper with different ones.

Any suggestions?

Also, would love the icon bar at the top to be click-able like with the stock theme.
    Actually, portions of the icon bar at the top are click-able: clock and signal meter.
    11-17-10 09:38 AM
    Actually, portions of the icon bar at the top are click-able: clock and signal meter.
    While the time and signal meter are part of the banner, they are not part of the notification bar. When you see reference to the notification bar, this is referring strictly to the area where you would see indicator icons, like new messages, App World updates, etc.

I'd like to see the notification bar be a hotkey to the Messages app too.
    11-17-10 06:24 PM
    I bought the theme from Mobihand. but when installed and battery pull, I have the folloing bugs:
    1- The tarck pad is not working at all on the home screen. I can only touch the icons, except the upper bar which is not even working by touch.
    2- The theme took my first icon in the "ALL" screen and put it in the top left corner of the screen , and not even working by touch.
    I have OS 6.0 bundle 862 ,v6.0.0.284, platform6.4.120)
    Can you help?
    12-08-10 07:35 AM
    I bought the theme from Mobihand. but when installed and battery pull, I have the folloing bugs:
    1- The tarck pad is not working at all on the home screen. I can only touch the icons, except the upper bar which is not even working by touch.
    2- The theme took my first icon in the "ALL" screen and put it in the top left corner of the screen , and not even working by touch.
    Can you help?
    1. Not having track pad functionality is something most themes so far have had to deal with (since the theme builder is still in Beta there are lot's of little bugs like this, and the landscape mode issue for example). The upper bar/notification bar is not linked to messages unlike in the default theme.

2. This is done on purpose and is generally used as a weather slot for one of the free/paid weather apps available. This should be working by touch though...
    12-08-10 07:58 AM
    Trackpad functionality is NOT one of the bugs in the beta release.

The developer just has to set the navigation to his liking .
    12-08-10 08:25 AM
    Can you help?
    Did you read this forum post before buying the theme? Both of your "issues" are addressed in the FAQ section of the first post to this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 09:32 AM
    Thank you, Vince.

Question, though...how do I get to my media items like camera, music, pictures, etc? In the default screen, you swipe to the right, but I can't seem to do that on this one. Thanks.
    12-08-10 04:41 PM
    Thank you, Vince.

In the default screen, you swipe to the right, but I can't seem to do that on this one. Thanks.
    This was covered in nearly the first line of the OP: "Not everyone likes the complicated dock of OS 6. This is where Stock Plus comes in. It replaces that cumbersome dock with a simple dock..."
    I think you will find the applications view has a Media folder which contains the items you are looking for.

12-09-10 09:52 AM
    This was covered in nearly the first line of the OP: "Not everyone likes the complicated dock of OS 6. This is where Stock Plus comes in. It replaces that cumbersome dock with a simple dock..."
    I think you will find the applications view has a Media folder which contains the items you are looking for.

Thanks. Duh!!! I had it hidden. It wasn't the theme that didn't have it, but me! Thanks again.
    12-09-10 12:34 PM
    Thanks Vince for making such a great theme. I just downloaded it and it's looking great on my torch.
    12-11-10 06:56 PM
    Thanks. This looks awesome! Excited to try it out

12-12-10 08:44 AM
    thanks...looks good
    12-12-10 03:20 PM
    Just downloaded. Gonna give it a try! Thanks!
    12-12-10 11:43 PM
    Great theme , and everytime i try something else , I get back to it.

Only onething , the clock is very small, is there a way to bigger ?
    I had to wear my reading glass to see it , and on the road , or walking it is a bit of a problem.

Thanks a lot
    12-25-10 06:30 AM
    Nice theme, any chance of expanding the weather (slot0) icon to allow the full icon to show? I've found if you just change the width of the icon in composer to 100 it will give the full icon without it cutting the right edge off.

Last edited by cgmorgan1; 12-26-10 at 05:50 PM.
    12-26-10 03:02 PM
    Thanks man, this is the best theme eva, seriously i loved it.
    12-26-10 04:18 PM
    Why do not the tasks show in the landscape HS, while they are shown in the calender default program of the BB ?
    thanks
    Last edited by m.seif; 12-30-10 at 07:08 AM.
    12-30-10 07:04 AM
    Best theme so far in terms of simplicity and value for money. Thank you, Vince!
    12-30-10 07:06 AM
    Great theme. I sub'd in the "select profile" where the weather dock is as I often have to change the profile going into meetings etc. Love the fact that the calender is available by just turning the phone to profile mode. ONLY SMALL suggestion would be allowing the message bar to open the app like the OS theme does. Great work.
    12-30-10 12:22 PM
    thanks for the share!
    01-26-11 03:33 PM
    I've tried a few themes but always come back to this one. It just plain works for me. Very wallpaper friendly and gives me access to everything I use daily quickly from the dock. GREAT JOB!

01-27-11 12:32 PM
    Great theme - my new favorite. Thanks!
    01-27-11 06:23 PM
    Anyoe get the lockscreen to be userdefinable/same as custom wallpaper?

I've done several battery pulls like the FAQ mentioned, at different time intervals too but with no luck. Anyone got tips on how they got theirs working?

01-28-11 02:37 PM
    Love this theme too, one question tho. Will there be a update addressing that the blackberry data logo disappears whe wifi is on. The minute its off it comes back.

01-28-11 05:38 PM
    Love this theme too, one question tho. Will there be a update addressing that the blackberry data logo disappears whe wifi is on. The minute its off it comes back.

I believe the BB data logo not showing up is due to a bug in the beta of themebuilder.

01-28-11 07:57 PM
168 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD