I have tried several themes and thus far I'm loving the heck out of this one!
    Ditto for me! Stock Plus has earned a long-term spot in my theme rotation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 01:52 AM
    my berry weather icons seem too big for the device. see screenshot:

I'm noticing that other people are getting theirs to fit? any advice?
    11-05-10 09:30 PM
    Try the bellshare website n update. Its a beta I believe but there's an update there.

11-05-10 09:52 PM
    @TeritaM - try a different BerryWeather icon set. Most of the icon sets fit the area, but there are one or two that don't.

Peace......
    11-05-10 11:53 PM
    I have the latest one hunoosh-reloaded per your advice. still the same.

@tediprude the only one that fits for me is the "classic" set.
    11-06-10 12:46 PM
    I have the latest one hunoosh-reloaded per your advice. still the same.

@tediprude the only one that fits for me is the "classic" set.
    The most current version is 2.5.51. Is that what you've got, Terita?

PS I think Classic is my favourite too, but I like to throwbsome other in there too for a few days here and there.

11-09-10 07:49 AM
    Hey guys, a bug in theme builder 6 leads to cut off icons and the only way to get around that is to "trick" the theme and increase icon size. Usually that does not affect anything in a negative way. Sorry to hear about this issue but I would rather have only berry weather look messed up on some occasions rather than all the icons in the while theme.
    11-09-10 10:14 PM
    Thanks Vince!
    Btw BW 2.5.53 is available at m.Bellshare.com now.

11-09-10 11:15 PM

Here is a pic of my homescreen. The Theme is Stock Plus and I'm lovin' it because I can see my wallpaper and that's what I want to see on my homescreen at all times.

I have noticed that others who have posted pics here have some additional notification icons across the top. I have SmartGuard, BatteryEX, and others installed, but I never see the icons. I am not complaining - I'm just wondering why I'm not seeing those notification icons across the top of my screen.

Is there a BatteryEX thread here some place. I have a question about BAtteryEx, too.

Again! I am thoroughly lovin' Stock Plus! Ya'll just don't know how much!

Peace.....
    11-09-10 11:25 PM
    The most current version is 2.5.51. Is that what you've got, Terita?

PS I think Classic is my favourite too, but I like to throwbsome other in there too for a few days here and there.

I had the latest one in mobihand (.46) and then googled after I read your post to find the latest beta. I loaded it, and even davinci fits. thanks for the info!
    11-09-10 11:51 PM
    I had the latest one in mobihand (.46) and then googled after I read your post to find the latest beta. I loaded it, and even davinci fits. thanks for the info!
    What time did you do that? Another update came out Tuesday evening! Current "beta" BW version is now 2.5.53. Go update again! Lol

11-10-10 03:25 AM
    I have noticed that others who have posted pics here have some additional notification icons across the top. I have SmartGuard, BatteryEX, and others installed, but I never see the icons. I am not complaining - I'm just wondering why I'm not seeing those notification icons across the top of my screen.
    Vince says he has maxed out the space within that notification area. Depending on the indicator and the corresponding number if any, there is room for 4-5 indicators max.
    The OS sorts these into a pecking order left to right. First come RIM native app indicators; then 3rd party "status" indicators like BW, BatteryEx, MeterBerry, etc; then 3rd party message indicators like SocialScope, WhatsApp, etc. (Might be the odd exception, but native ones definitely come first.)
    That's why I'm so anal about clearing out messages now, so I can see my 3rd party indicators.

Is there a BatteryEX thread here some place. I have a question about BAtteryEx, too.

Again! I am thoroughly lovin' Stock Plus! Ya'll just don't know how much!
    Here's the main thread of BatteryEx skins:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...-1-5-a-484175/

I'm with you! I love this theme too. What I would really love to make this even better would be if Vince could move the alarm indicator and shrink the battery meter to leave room for 1-2 more notification indicators.

11-10-10 03:42 AM
    I am actually enjoying this theme. Thank you, good work.

Just one little beef I have: I don't quite like the way selected icons are darkened instead of highlighted. It almost makes me think the icon has been disabled for one or the other reason. Is there a way to make that a bit more 'default style' or does the majority like it that way?
    Last edited by rainynight65; 11-10-10 at 04:47 AM.
    11-10-10 04:23 AM
    What time did you do that? Another update came out Tuesday evening! Current "beta" BW version is now 2.5.53. Go update again! Lol

by the time I posted I had done it. I have .53 running now.
    11-10-10 08:59 AM
    noticed that when you have it on tilt that in the messages tab, BBM notifications/text msges dont appear. Anyone else notice this?
    11-10-10 12:34 PM
    I am actually enjoying this theme. Thank you, good work.

Just one little beef I have: I don't quite like the way selected icons are darkened instead of highlighted. It almost makes me think the icon has been disabled for one or the other reason. Is there a way to make that a bit more 'default style' or does the majority like it that way?
    Definitely agree ... icons remaining highlighted after the apps are closed are definitely an annoyance. Probably my only real complaint with this theme; otherwise it's pretty damn slick and looking a lot like a keeper. I thought I'd miss the trackpad navigation on the mini-menu, but I really don't. Nor do I miss the text in the 2x5 layout -- you would think you would naturally put your most frequently-used icons there, so you really should know what they are ... unless you happen to have a bunch of email folders up there and can't tell them apart.

I'm really liking the 9 icons plus the Weather slot; the 2x5 arrangement makes that real estate so much more valuable. But it would be totally sweet if you could do away with the down-arrow in the lower right, especially since you only need to tap the screen to make those icon rows come and go, and make room for -- wait for it -- ONE MORE APP ICON!!! And the Today-on-Tilt is rather brilliant -- don't think I've seen that on any other theme.

noticed that when you have it on tilt that in the messages tab, BBM notifications/text msges dont appear. Anyone else notice this?
    Don't know about BBM's, but new unread texts are showing up for me. Strange occurrence here, tho ... I sent a text to myself, and there's a message in the notification area from number 1121611611 that I can't open or get rid of, and it doesn't show up in the regular text messages list. Quite odd. I'm rebooting now, so we'll see if it stays there; otherwise I have no idea how to get rid of it.

Ok, reboot done, phantom message gone. Whew.

So here's my home screen. I had originally picked this wallpaper because I find the colors and layout soothing and there's nothing being hidden by the lower row of icons using the stock theme. Even with nothing having to always obstruct the lower area, I like it anyway.

The reason for the red arrow: any possibility of adding a hot-spot in that notification area that opens up a portrait-mode notification screen like the stock theme does?

My wish list that would make this theme about as close to perfect as you could get, in order of priority:

1 - Un-highlight all icons when returning to the Home screen, both after closing an app and by switch-application to the home screen.

2 - Make the notification bar a hot-spot that opens a portrait-mode notification screen.

3 - Lose the down-arrow on the lower right if Theme Builder ever allows it -- don't need it!!

4 - I realize this is another bug with TB, but if there's any way to keep the user-selected wallpaper when you go into landscape mode, that would be nice. Not absolutely necessary, but nice.

Despite these requests, I'm gonna keep this theme active for awhile, which is already miles beyond how long the thousand or so others I've loaded up have lasted.

Great work!!
    11-10-10 11:35 PM
    Calendar entries show for me, but I've Never seen a text or bbm show up in my tilted today screen . I can't wait for the official theme builder to be out so things aren't all screwy in landscape mode (and then I could get rid of the tilted today screen I have no use for).
    11-11-10 03:08 AM
    I've been downloading so much free themes lately, trying to find one that fits me perfectly. With this theme, I found just that. I absolutely love it, and to me, this is the best free theme there is. I would really love to get the Desirable theme if I had money on my paypal account.

I have the same problem as the above people. except it's only for BBM's and maybe messages. I get unread SMS texts and my calender is always full in landscape modem it's just BBM and emails or whatever the middle one is.

Oh and one more thing, I agree with 18to12fitty. That down arrow is really not needed as you can tap anywhere on the screen to make it go down.
    Last edited by McStoner; 11-11-10 at 09:08 AM.
    11-11-10 09:01 AM
    Not sure if this is the problem, but you realize that only onead messages will show?

Second, did you read the OP? Down arrow discussed in that post.

11-12-10 05:55 AM
    I do realize that, but I rarely tilt my phone anyways. And I didn't tell him to get rid of the arrow, as I know the theme builder is still in beta, I was just mentioning it for when its out of beta and he can do something about it. I don't care though, I love this theme.

11-12-10 07:02 AM
    Loving the theme! I downloaded 2 themes so far and both of them are from you. Thinking of getting the Desire theme, but I just got the Incredible one which seems pretty similar so I might wait it out a little while longer.

Just one concern with this theme. When I get emails on my phone, I'll get the notification icon at the top and then when I tilt the screen and look at the emails I don't see anything there. It's just blank. I've tried doing two battery pulls but it's still the same. Text messages work fine, it's just the emails for some reason.
    11-13-10 03:56 PM
    Definitely agree ... icons remaining highlighted after the apps are closed are definitely an annoyance.

1 - Un-highlight all icons when returning to the Home screen, both after closing an app and by switch-application to the home screen.

2 - Make the notification bar a hot-spot that opens a portrait-mode notification screen.

Great work!!
    I agree with all of this. I don't mind that down-arrow so much though. I've grown to like it actually. None of these things are deal breakers though. It's a great theme as it is.
    11-13-10 07:19 PM
    I bought it. Thanks for your work!

Waiting for updates)
    11-14-10 08:17 AM
    I can't seem to get the lock screen wallpaper to change. I have done multiple battery pulls and changed the wallpaper with different ones.

Any suggestions?

Also, would love the icon bar at the top to be click-able like with the stock theme.
    11-15-10 09:34 AM
    I'm gonna test this theme out. looks very good. Thank you
    11-15-10 11:25 PM
168 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD