Best torch theme to date. However miss the trackpad navigation. Deleted it becuz of this.
    10-17-10 01:00 AM
    I really have no clue why anyone would need to use the trackpad on the homescreen for this theme. its a popup of a few icons that can be started by clicking them. Why do u need trackpad navigation? Totally agree with vince on this one, ITS A TOUCHSCREEN.... USE IT AS SUCH besides all uhave to do is press the BB button and you can use the trackpad all u want
    10-17-10 06:01 AM
    I really have no clue why anyone would need to use the trackpad on the homescreen for this theme. its a popup of a few icons that can be started by clicking them. Why do u need trackpad navigation? Totally agree with vince on this one, ITS A TOUCHSCREEN.... USE IT AS SUCH besides all uhave to do is press the BB button and you can use the trackpad all u want
    Couldn't agree more, homer!

To everyone else, thanks for the awesome feedback, glad you guys are enjoying it =D
    10-17-10 08:40 AM
    Thar's not the point. The point is, we have a trackpad that can't be used. Some people bought the phone because of the trackpad as well, therefore some use the trackpad more than others. I used the trackpada lot with the phone's open
    10-17-10 09:34 AM
    I love blackberry but you're right the os6 home screen is too busy i wanted a clutter free theme that gets right to the point with the apps i use most. Love your theme but instead of the weather thing in the upper left (dont care much for weather apps) i put the Clock icon.. it looks like it belongs there and easy to get to the clock now. another thing I dont care for the auto tilt feature on the torch so I installed lock tilt to keep my screen in portrait mode unless searching the web etc. so I lost the landscape screens from your theme. But its ok because I like having my email in different folders so themed email never works. also I paid for the app. hard work needs compensation. I've tried the theme builder and its a busy little program. keep up the good work!
    10-17-10 01:59 PM
    Awesome theme! Thanks so much!
    10-17-10 02:31 PM
    Awesome theme! Thanks so much!
    You're welcome! To you and everyone who has had the courtesy to say thank-you so far!

I love blackberry but you're right the os6 home screen is too busy i wanted a clutter free theme that gets right to the point with the apps i use most. Love your theme but instead of the weather thing in the upper left (dont care much for weather apps) i put the Clock icon.. it looks like it belongs there and easy to get to the clock now. another thing I dont care for the auto tilt feature on the torch so I installed lock tilt to keep my screen in portrait mode unless searching the web etc. so I lost the landscape screens from your theme. But its ok because I like having my email in different folders so themed email never works. also I paid for the app. hard work needs compensation. I've tried the theme builder and its a busy little program. keep up the good work!
    As long as the theme works for you, I'm glad to make it. I am also very happy you chose to donate a little something my way, even though you didn't have to. Puts a smile on my face =)
    10-17-10 11:24 PM
    Can someone help me with the settings for the weather app (beweather)? I have the text showing current temp and high/lo on my "all" screen, but it doesn't seem to fit in that top left weather slot on the home page...
    10-18-10 01:45 AM
    Looks freekig hot thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 07:52 AM
    The theme looks amazing keep up the AMAZING work!! Thank you!

10-18-10 12:09 PM
    Great theme Dood! I like it.
    10-18-10 01:21 PM
    I've downloaded this now, but haven't tried it just yet. Very gracious of you to offer it for free. Thanks!
    10-18-10 04:55 PM
    I'm loving this theme so far except for 2 things:

Can someone help me with this weather issue I posted about earlier?
    Can someone help me with the settings for the weather app (beweather)? I have the text showing current temp and high/lo on my "all" screen, but it doesn't seem to fit in that top left weather slot on the home page...
    Also, is there any way you could make the notification bar longer? If I have more than 3 notifications it only displays 3 of them and then "...". It looks like there is Plenty of room in the bar for 5 or 6 notification icons. Thanks!!
    Last edited by farmurr; 10-18-10 at 06:33 PM.
    10-18-10 06:24 PM
    This is a great theme! It's really great of you to post it up for free too. I'll definitely buy one of your premium themes if I see other ones I like. Keep up the great work! Thanks!
    10-18-10 06:45 PM
    I'm loving this theme so far except for 2 things:

Can someone help me with this weather issue I posted about earlier?

Also, is there any way you could make the notification bar longer? If I have more than 3 notifications it only displays 3 of them and then "...". It looks like there is Plenty of room in the bar for 5 or 6 notification icons. Thanks!!
    Can you please provide a screenshot if possible? It shouldn't do this because I made sure to give it ample room in the code, an extra 20 pixels on all sides to avoid this.

To everyone else, as usual I love to hear "thanks", it's really the best form of reward when putting out a free theme, and makes me want to continually put out some free themes once in a while in between my premium ones =)
    10-19-10 12:01 AM
    Can you please provide a screenshot if possible? It shouldn't do this because I made sure to give it ample room in the code, an extra 20 pixels on all sides to avoid this. =)
    Sure, here ya go!
    Last edited by farmurr; 10-19-10 at 12:37 AM. Reason: I suck at attaching images lol
    10-19-10 12:17 AM
    Great theme, as said before the best theme for the torch so far.

Loving the wallpaper farmurr (any chance ucould post)

2 slight ? But not that worried.

When tilting to today menu's text messages show up, but can not get bbm Messages to show? Any ideas or is it just me

also I can only get 3 notification

Last edited by PAULSNEWTOBB; 10-19-10 at 02:11 AM.
    10-19-10 02:00 AM
    Here ya go Paul, it's actually from the 'wallpaper' section on crackberry. Check it out, there's a TON of amazing ones.

10-19-10 02:48 AM
    cool theme. Thanks for making it free!

For what it's worth, I noticed that calendar items, with location, only show the first 6 characters of the item title. then ...location.

Has anyone done tests on if/how this changes battery life?

EDIT: I just noticed that pop up reminders from the calendar don't appear to pop up anywhere. My phone buzzed, but I couldn't figure out why until I remembered that I had set a reminder. Is this a bug with the new theme designer?
    Last edited by dkanoot; 10-19-10 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Additional discovery
    10-19-10 11:21 AM
    Mr Prince (or Mr ThePrince... whicever you prefer!)

Fantastic theme. Love how the tilt today thing works, love how the dock disappears. Love it full stop!

I may be unique, but I tend not to get more than 3 notifications without clearing (need more friends I guess! lol) so that won't be an issue here.

Ace work dude.

barljo
    10-19-10 12:32 PM
    I love this theme, thanks alot! The only thing I would change would be getting rid of the down arrow on the dock. I could use the space for another icon since I normally close the dock by tapping the wallpaper.
    10-19-10 12:43 PM
    Hey guys, updated to v1.2, check first post as usual for change log.

@ farmurr - I extended the length of notification icons, thanks for pointing it out.

@ PAULSNEWTOBB - No idea on the BBM thing, I tested on the latest firmware and it worked with multiple testers... are you on the latest? And have you tried to battery pull? Otherwise I'm at a loss =(

@ dkanoot - That is simply how RIM handles today entries in calendar, you gotta talk to them lol. As for pop-up reminders, it's probably a bug in the theme builder since I didn't touch any of those elements at all.

@ Barljo - Appreciate your kind words and satisfaction, enjoy the theme.

@ Giant - please check the FAQs on the first post as this has been covered.
    10-20-10 12:11 PM
    Wow great update Vince, thanks! I might be crazy, but it feels like menus/bottom bar open and close faster now too
    10-20-10 12:24 PM
    can you add trackpad functionality besides touch screen?
    10-20-10 01:22 PM
    can you add trackpad functionality besides touch screen?
    Please read the FAQs in the first post.
    10-20-10 01:23 PM
168 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD