Free for CrackBerry forum users! Check out with coupon code "CBSTOCKPLUS". Although, if you want to support my work, feel free to not use the coupon code. The theme is only 99 cents and a small donation goes a long way! If you DO choose to download for free, no hard feelings! All I ask is a simple "thanks" in this thread, and that will be enough to put a smile on my face =)

Not everyone likes the complicated dock of OS 6. This is where Stock Plus comes in. It replaces that cumbersome dock with a simple dock containing 2 rows of 5 icons each, which is hidden at first so as to not obstruct your wallpaper. To bring it up, click anywhere on the screen and the dock slides into view. Dismiss it with the Down Arrow.

Tilt to bring up Today tabs!

Features
    - Weather slot (shows in top-left corner)
    - Bottom dock with 9-user defined icons
    - Shortcut keys: Spacebar launches QuickLaunch (sold separately) and the dollar sign ($) launches Text Messages
    - Tilt to bring up Today tabs

Download it HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can you PLEASE add trackball navigation?
    A: Nope. It's not because I'm lazy to set up trackball navigation (it really doesn't take long), but it's because I design my touchscreen themes with a graphical user interface for navigation in mind... there's a touchscreen there, why not use it =)

Q: Can you replace that "down arrow" on the dock with a 10th user-defined icon instead?
    A: I wish that were the case, but a bug in the Torch theme builder screws up the image of that icon. It launches the 10th app correctly, even though its picture shows the first app

Q: Lock screen, user-definable wallpaper please?!
    A: I've heard a battery pull or two fixes this issue

Q: Can the wallpaper when tilted be user-definable?
    A: Not possible, but if anyone has a better background than the one I'm using now, share it and I might switch it!

Q: I'm tilting my screen and nothing happens... this is why free themes suck!
    A: Close your keyboard first, then try it... magic huh?!

Updates

v1.0 - Oct 14/2010
    - First release

v1.1 - Oct 16/2010
    - Added focus icons
    - You can now close the dock by clicking on the wallpaper

v1.2 - Oct 20/2010
    - Made more room for notification icons in portrait mode
    Last edited by VinceThePrince; 10-20-10 at 12:07 PM.
    10-14-10 06:39 PM
    For a little while, I'm up to do small tweaks here and there based on feedback, if I feel it benefits the general public =)

Otherwise, enjoy!
    10-14-10 07:02 PM
    How come you can't navigate the homescreen with the trackpad? I love the theme other than that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 07:09 PM
    How come you can't navigate the homescreen with the trackpad? I love the theme other than that.

+1 to this.

Also just a couple simple requests:

1: Can the home screen icons also have the ocd text like the app screen icons if nothing else it keeps the theme consistent.

2: Instead of the down arrow icon taking up real estate, that slot can be used for another user defined one and to hide the icons maybe do something like the stock theme with it's down arrow bar on top.

I'm loving this theme though it's definitely a keeper and great to see you making themes for the Torch.

Edit: Sorry if I sound demanding but I have a 3rd request: Lock screen user defined wallpaper please. Many thanks.
    Last edited by Foberry; 10-14-10 at 08:03 PM.
    10-14-10 07:46 PM
    Hey guys, to answer your questions:

- Sorry, didn't think people would care for trackball navigation when you have the touchscreen...

- Not possible to have app text if you enable landscape homescreen

- I tried to have that arrow icon a user-defined but a bug in theme builder kept making it show the icon of the 1st app slot, so I was forced to make it this way =(

- Lock screen: I'll look into it, I don't know why it isn't user-defined though, I never touched it =/
    10-14-10 09:43 PM
    Too bad about the arrow icon... thanks for your effort. This theme will do until your other one releases.
    Last edited by Foberry; 10-14-10 at 11:27 PM.
    10-14-10 11:21 PM
    thank you thank you thank you for this theme
    i just have 1 smalll request...well two...
    1) can you make the tilt today view background to be user-defined
    2) and like everyone asked, the locked screen to be user-defines

other than that...THANKYOU<3
    10-15-10 02:39 AM
    Thank you so much!! this is exactly the type of theme that I was looking for! I wanted something that was going to put 5 options on each dock!! gracias!
    10-15-10 06:10 AM
    I like it. I would love trackball navigation also. That's the benefit of using the 9800, to have both options available to us. Thanks for the hard work!

10-15-10 08:06 AM
    trackball navigation is a must for me but this theme is amazing.
    10-15-10 08:29 AM
    am I doing somethign wrong when I tilt the phone i dont get the today screen you speak of.
    10-15-10 08:52 AM
    love this!!!
    10-15-10 12:24 PM
    Digging this theme a lot! Thanks for your hard work, and for sharing.
    10-15-10 12:24 PM
    great time, simple and elegant. DL'ing as we speak
    10-15-10 12:26 PM
    I'll download this one later... but very excited to try it out.
    10-15-10 02:30 PM
    Looks amazing. DLing now! Thanx for your time and great work!

10-15-10 06:26 PM
    Stellar theme!
    Can't imagine how no trackpad useon the home screen can be a deal breaker - it's a touch screen device! Trackpad still works in ap. screen which seems adequate for deleting apps and reordering.
    My only suggestion for a change would be a text line on the home screen to show the weather status (for those of us cheap buggers using weathereye). Other than that, this is the best theme I've tried for the Torch.

10-15-10 07:48 PM
    I agree this is the best theme so far. I still like the HTC one but its a rather buggy atm and this does the trick ... my only suggestion is to be able to personalize the today tabs. I dont use the calender that much and wold prefer my messages first.
    10-15-10 07:52 PM
    Hey guys, lovin' the feedback! I pushed out version 1.1 just now, check out the first post for details. Also, I added a FAQ to the first post. Read up!
    10-16-10 12:23 AM
    Only problem i see as with all themes ive d/led so far. No Bis icon when on wifi whether your connected to bis or not.
    10-16-10 07:52 AM
    Hey Vince,

Thanks for the theme. I notice you included a link to the clock and connections from the top panel. Any chance you could also include one for profiles? Cheers!

P.S. Any chance of reducing the spacing in the Today tabs to squeeze a couple more items....
    Last edited by AlKa; 10-16-10 at 09:28 AM.
    10-16-10 09:22 AM
    This is, hands down, the best Torch theme I have used since the beta Theme Builder software was released. I am not surprised. Can't wait to see what else you do, Vince.
    10-16-10 04:02 PM
    Love this theme Vince, thank you! Looks great w any wp. And the landscape mode is the 'ish!

10-16-10 04:51 PM
    Cool. Lol. Your free themes are better than the premium theme from others. So .99 for this is a no brainer. Thanks.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-16-10 at 06:05 PM.
    10-16-10 05:51 PM
    Hey Vince, Thanks so much for the theme. I figured I donated enough for you, since I buy a lot of your themes! JK Love your themes bro!
    10-16-10 08:24 PM
168 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD