The Rebel Alliance won't rest until everyone in the Galaxy has a BlackBerry Torch in their hands!!!!

-Battery Meter skinned as a Hologram percentage meter
    -Signal Meter is skinned as a Double Red Light Sabre
    -Focus Icon is the Hilt of a Red Light Sabre
    -New Item Icon is a Rebel Alliance Logo
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons
    -All other Icons, Highlights, Cursors, Fonts skinned to match theme.

Hourglass

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    bintaro_gw likes this.
    10-20-10 08:17 PM
    Hey bro great theme thank you very much for your great work, which I like are the icons, good job keep it up bro ................ Greetings
    10-21-10 09:01 PM
    Hey man I haven't downloaded this theme but I have others from you and love them keep up tje great work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-23-10 12:46 AM
    Just installed this theme today. Looks nice and works great on my 9800. Like the fact that it still retains the overall style of the stock OS but gives a refreshing look and detail to the device.

Thanks
    10-23-10 11:46 PM
    Just loaded the theme and it looks great so far. Is there a way to switch some of my mail icons to star wars related ones?
    11-14-10 12:16 PM
    Just loaded the theme and it looks great so far. Is there a way to switch some of my mail icons to star wars related ones?
    At the moment I can only control the default inbox and messages icon. You can try hiding all your inboxes and just use the messages icon. Sorry.
    11-14-10 12:30 PM
    No worries, it switched over after battery pull. Cheers.

11-14-10 12:33 PM
    STAAARRR WAARRRRSSSSS!!!!!! downloading right now

thanks for making this
    11-15-10 12:29 AM
    This is my new favorite theme!
    thank you so much.
    11-15-10 06:03 AM
    I love the theme but unfortunately I'm using OS7. Any chance you can make so it works for OS7?
    11-10-11 12:31 AM
    I love the theme but unfortunately I'm using OS7. Any chance you can make so it works for OS7?
    There are no themes for OS7 devices as RIM has not released the update for Theme Studio yet, and likely won't until next year.
    11-10-11 12:53 AM
    There are no themes for OS7 devices as RIM has not released the update for Theme Studio yet, and likely won't until next year.
    Thanks for the info.
    11-11-11 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD