If you can please make one with the 5 icon on home screen. That would be awesome.
    hi, sorry ibby-berry, i dont do custom homescreen at the moment, too hassle for me
    04-07-11 01:20 PM
    shadow outside calendar font uploaded, please refer v1.0b
    Any Chance of putting up an OTA link for v1.0b?
    04-07-11 01:25 PM
    hi, sorry ibby-berry, i dont do custom homescreen at the moment, too hassle for me
    Incase you are getting bored
    04-07-11 05:06 PM
    without battery bar uploaded
    Excellent! Thanks a lot, using it now
    04-07-11 11:42 PM
    Hey how do you import the files onto your phone? And do you have to import all of them, or just the .jad?
    04-08-11 01:15 AM
    Any Chance of putting up an OTA link for v1.0b?
    OTA link updated

Hey how do you import the files onto your phone? And do you have to import all of them, or just the .jad?
    hi, just extract the .zip file and put the folder inside ur phone then run the .jad (ensure all .cods and .jad are inside the same folder)
    Last edited by butatx; 04-08-11 at 06:32 AM.
    04-08-11 06:10 AM
    I love that theme.Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 10:57 AM
    shadow outside calendar font uploaded, please refer v1.0b
    That's better. I still prefer nice crisp fonts, but this will work.

04-08-11 11:38 AM
    OTA link updated

hi, just extract the .zip file and put the folder inside ur phone then run the .jad (ensure all .cods and .jad are inside the same folder)
    Oh so don't use BlackBerry Desktop Software? Just navigate to your device on your computer and drag and drop the entire folder to a location on your phone?
    Any particular location?

p.s. I downloaded it via your OTA link, but i'd still like to know how to do it through a .zip file if anyone wouldnt mind telling me, thanks.
    Last edited by porkpork; 04-08-11 at 03:51 PM.
    04-08-11 03:08 PM
    Oh so don't use BlackBerry Desktop Software? Just navigate to your device on your computer and drag and drop the entire folder to a location on your phone?
    Any particular location?

p.s. I downloaded it via your OTA link, but i'd still like to know how to do it through a .zip file if anyone wouldnt mind telling me, thanks.
    u can put it in any memory (phone or memory card), then run .jad, preferably in ur memory card as u can re-install after u wipe ur device
    04-09-11 12:21 AM
    Is it me or the universal search symbol on the home screen a little pixelated and then does anyone have problems during a call when you mute the call, it does not highlight the Mute section RED. Thanks.
    04-09-11 01:03 AM
    Is it me or the universal search symbol on the home screen a little pixelated and then does anyone have problems during a call when you mute the call, it does not highlight the Mute section RED. Thanks.
    the universal icon look like pixelated because of the gradient in new 6.1 icon but i can change the default one if u feel annoying , about the mute thingy, i dont change any thing about that, as i noticed when u mute the call, u will see the red icon above the call timer
    04-09-11 04:55 AM
    Thanks butatx. I think it looks better with the original search icon. Time for v1c?

04-09-11 05:40 AM
    Thanks butatx. I think it looks better with the original search icon. Time for v1c?

v1.0c uploaded, use default search icon at homescreen
    mbspence likes this.
    04-09-11 07:55 AM
    Oh nice job! Search icon looks much better! Thanks.

04-09-11 09:14 AM
    thanks for the report for the gmail icon issue i still can't figure it out, i test to create another mail beside gmail and it change to new icon but when i recreate the gmail, it still the same old icon, don't really know why
    I believe the Gmail icon has a mind of it's own at this point. I was using another theme that has the OS 6.1 icons and my BlackBerry.net email icon changed over to the new icon but not Gmail. Weird!

P.S. Great job on the tweaks and all the support with user requests!

04-09-11 01:16 PM
    Sexy theme! Well done!

04-09-11 02:19 PM
    04-10-11 05:10 AM
    thank you very much for the OTA link markus
    04-10-11 10:08 AM

Awesome themes congratulations

04-10-11 10:44 PM
    Okay...i downloaded the file....so now how do I get it into my phone and open it?
    04-13-11 09:39 AM
    Okay...i downloaded the file....so now how do I get it into my phone and open it?
    if u download the .zip file, please extract it and put the folder (with all cods and jad files) in ur phone then run the .jad file...other method is, just download the OTA link via ur phone
    04-13-11 10:14 AM
    ok...what is the OTA link? Thanks!
    04-13-11 10:21 AM
    OTA is Over The Air, which mean u can download directly to ur phone like u download from bb app world
    04-14-11 09:00 AM
    LOL......I know what OTA means...what I was asking is for the the link to it....
    04-16-11 01:07 PM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD