FREE - Standard OS6 theme with OS6.1 icons set + colored battery & signal bar

OS6.1 lookalike theme

just want to share my personal theme , battery & signal bar will change color (green-yellow-red) based on power & signal strength

Attachment 83994 Attachment 85001updated file (issue addressed by infernox)

extract the .zip file and put it inside ur phone then run .jad file, enjoy (OTA link updated)

Attachment 84204 - standard http://markerbb.ma.ohost.de/MyOS6_1_...theme_v1_0.jad
    Attachment 84270 - new calendar font (much clearer & shadow outside the font) http://markerbb.ma.ohost.de/MyOS6_1_...theme_v1_0.jad
    Attachment 84205 - without carrier name http://markerbb.ma.ohost.de/MyOS6_1_...theme_v1_1.jad
    Attachment 84264 - without battery bar http://markerbb.ma.ohost.de/MyOS6_1_...theme_v1_2.jad
    Attachment 84414 - only change default search icon at homescreen http://markerbb.ma.ohost.de/MyOS6_1_...theme_v1_0.jad
    Attachment 86474 - smaller top banner to optimize ur viewing pleasure (fixed the white line in messages window) http://eonrodrigo.aisites.com/com_pl...ll_banner_.jad

Thanks to sabisgeek & lucky45 for extracting and resizing the icons, chrispipe & markeratmarkus & Jawkatana for hosting my OTAs
    Last edited by butatx; 05-13-11 at 05:57 AM.
    04-03-11 10:11 AM
    horay....thnks alot my friend....love it
    04-03-11 11:22 AM
    Great simplistic theme, appreciate the use of colors for battery/signal!

1 request; is it possible to Remove/Hide the Mobile Network which you're on (BELL, VIRGIN, AT&T, T-MOBILE) at the top of the screen, and instead bump the clock up a line?
    04-03-11 07:34 PM
    Great!! Looks very good.. but the search magnifying seems gone with that design.

- Charles
    Last edited by chaddeus; 04-03-11 at 10:17 PM.
    04-03-11 10:05 PM
    thanks ,download and enjoy....
    04-03-11 10:15 PM
    Butax - this looks great. Love the color to the signals and battery. One minor bug (but I think it's an easy fix). During the lockout screen in portrait mode, the wallpaper resorts back to the grass field you had set as default instead of the user customized one. Landscape mode in lockout works with user defined wallpaper. Can you fix this? Thanks.
    04-03-11 10:52 PM
    hey man thanks, i'll check it out. also, i'll host an OTA link for you (you can edit your first post to include it if you like)
    OTA LINK (you're welcome (: )
    butatx likes this.
    04-04-11 01:04 AM
    thanks for your work!
    04-04-11 07:44 AM
    Butax - this looks great. Love the color to the signals and battery. One minor bug (but I think it's an easy fix). During the lockout screen in portrait mode, the wallpaper resorts back to the grass field you had set as default instead of the user customized one. Landscape mode in lockout works with user defined wallpaper. Can you fix this? Thanks.
    Butax - any chance on fixing this minor bug. All else is fine. Thanks
    04-05-11 01:41 AM
    I love the theme, I was usin' one with the 6.1 icons.. But, the color battery and signal meters just add the little touch along with batteryex, 10/10 sir, great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 02:58 AM
    Butax - any chance on fixing this minor bug. All else is fine. Thanks
    hi, i uploaded the fixed file, can someone confirm the bug still exist with the new uploaded file?

Thanks to everyone, hope everyone enjoy the small tweak theme
    Last edited by butatx; 04-05-11 at 03:35 AM.
    04-05-11 03:30 AM
    Awesome! Thanks!
    04-05-11 07:19 AM
    Gmail folder does not change to the new icon
    04-05-11 07:22 AM
    Gmail folder does not change to the new icon
    i faced that issue too haha i don't know how to fix this, i change every icons in the theme builder
    04-05-11 09:38 AM
    hi, i uploaded the fixed file, can someone confirm the bug still exist with the new uploaded file?

Thanks to everyone, hope everyone enjoy the small tweak theme
    Butatx - On version 1.0 (standard), the portrait mode wallpaper works based on the user's wallpaper choice but however on the landscape mode, it reverts to the stock "beach" wallpaper. All others work. Thanks for sharing.
    04-05-11 10:42 AM
    Butatx - On version 1.0 (standard), the portrait mode wallpaper works based on the user's wallpaper choice but however on the landscape mode, it reverts to the stock "beach" wallpaper. All others work. Thanks for sharing.
    hi, i uploaded v1.0a, this should fixed the bug u report, can u confirm it? thanks
    04-06-11 07:35 AM
    Seems to have fixed it... love the theme - wish the gmail icon would change to the updated icon...
    04-06-11 10:09 AM
    Seems to have fixed it... love the theme - wish the gmail icon would change to the updated icon...
    thanks for the report for the gmail icon issue i still can't figure it out, i test to create another mail beside gmail and it change to new icon but when i recreate the gmail, it still the same old icon, don't really know why
    mbspence likes this.
    04-06-11 10:59 AM
    One other thing I noticed today was that when you have the phone locked and flip it into portrate mode it displays the default wallpaper. It would be great to have it display the wallpaper that is displayed all of the other time. Other than that I love the theme! Thanks for all your work on it!
    04-06-11 11:29 PM
    hi, i uploaded v1.0a, this should fixed the bug u report, can u confirm it? thanks
    Fix Verified @ V1.0a

PS. Cheers for the v1.1 that has no carrier, looks very slick - loving it!
    04-07-11 12:03 AM
    Would be possible making a version without the battery icon? (I love batteryex lol)
    04-07-11 12:16 AM
    Would be possible making a version without the battery icon? (I love batteryex lol)
    without battery bar uploaded
    ibby-berry likes this.
    04-07-11 08:11 AM
    If you can please make one with the 5 icon on home screen. That would be awesome.
    04-07-11 09:24 AM
    Nice work. I've tried several of these 6.1 icon themes.

Besides the colored indicators, I like the larger numbers in the homescreen calendar icon. Everyone else's numbers are very small compared to the size of the icon itself.

But, I can barely see yours because of it being a very light gray against the white background. In your posted image, it's white and almost invisible. Can you make the calendar day numbers just black? That's my only suggestion.

04-07-11 11:16 AM
    Nice work. I've tried several of these 6.1 icon themes.

Besides the colored indicators, I like the larger numbers in the homescreen calendar icon. Everyone else's numbers are very small compared to the size of the icon itself.

But, I can barely see yours because of it being a very light gray against the white background. In your posted image, it's white and almost invisible. Can you make the calendar day numbers just black? That's my only suggestion.

shadow outside calendar font uploaded, please refer v1.0b
    04-07-11 12:48 PM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD