Attachment 87188

FREE Spider-Venom theme for 9800! It is a very stylish theme that is downloaded with the OS6.1 icons. Great graphics.

Get free OTA from my blog.
    05-22-11 06:30 AM
    I DL the theme , it is as you said, the choice of colors of the fonts and the background ( black / gray / white) is stylish and high taste.

Not only that but the pad movement is soft, smooth and accurate. The graphic is really nice but I have 2 comments if you allow me :
    1- The courser is very difficult to see in the upper banner.
    2- In the subsequent screens, the background interferes with the icon text.

I could not change the WP, but I guess this is meant, right ? It Would be great if you can change that.

Nice work my friend and thank you for the theme.
    05-22-11 08:15 AM
    Thank you m.seif for the comments but to know you like anyway is great. i probably wont change it for the reason because it is a free theme and I'm only eleven and i dont know what you mean when you say about the subsequent screens. It should let you to change the wp because it does on my phone. Thank you for the comment
    Last edited by pazz bb themes; 05-22-11 at 09:04 AM.
    05-22-11 08:59 AM
    Cool theme! Thanks bro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 11:35 AM
    It is a nice surprise to know that you are only 11. But you have this blog with those many themes.

Anyway, I was just telling you some observations. I will check again this WP issue.
    By subsequent screens , I meant the ALL app, the media folder,...

Really nice work.
    05-22-11 11:36 AM
    Hey I love this theme and I was wondering if you can pm me where u downloaded the icon set.
    05-22-11 03:42 PM
    Hey I love this theme and I was wondering if you can pm me where u downloaded the icon set.
    I will love to give you the icons set but i got them from a friend, i might be able to snd it by email
    05-22-11 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD