Just a simple theme. 1 button on the top right (weather?). And a app list button centered.

[FREE] So Simple - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

This theme and All of My Themes are free for all CB users who use the code: "cbfree"

NOT so simple:
    Last edited by KahneFan; 04-30-11 at 01:51 PM.
    03-09-11 07:44 PM
    Here's a screenshot from my phone in action...

03-09-11 08:07 PM
    This looks super cool! Thanks!!!!!
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-09-11 10:24 PM
    That's actually pretty cool. Anyway to have s dock on the horizontal mode? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 11:30 PM
    Are you looking for the dock for the single icon? Or the app button? Or both? Or something I haven't mentioned?
    03-10-11 07:09 AM
    Do I dare ask if either are hidden today?
    *see...now my cards are on the table cause ti shows I havent dl it yet.....
    03-10-11 07:46 AM
    No today version. However, if I were to make a today version (dare I ask), should I make it with pink docks? If so, which version do you prefer, 0/4 apps?
    03-10-11 08:07 AM
    I like the light blue and grey...see? Im not so uber girlie....
    I like the 4 icons...5 would be great...but thats asking a lot I know...
    Dare I say, no, keep it at 4...you are the Boss-Man-Daddy.
    03-10-11 09:13 AM
    I like the light blue and grey...see? Im not so uber girlie....
    I like the 4 icons...5 would be great...but thats asking a lot I know...
    Dare I say, no, keep it at 4...you are the Boss-Man-Daddy.

I can go to 5, but I would use Composer to do so and it may not be as responsive to the trackpad. I'm up for it though if you want it.
    03-10-11 09:25 AM
    No no...keep it at 4...I like the way it is now.....but you know...with all the changes I asked you for.
    03-10-11 09:57 AM
    I have added a "not so simple" version (and screenshot) to the link above. It has 4 icons on the bottom 1-4; a 5th icon (#5) above slot #1; a hidden today to the right of #5; and the middle icon (#6) is now user definable; and the top right dock is now icon #7. Let me know what you think.
    03-10-11 10:21 AM
    My own screenshot...

03-10-11 10:35 AM

You are so rocking my world right now.
    neicy17 likes this.
    03-10-11 07:37 PM

thanks for posting this screen because I couldn't see it in its full "cuteness" until what you posted
    03-10-11 08:36 PM
    Nololos has convinced me that this is a necessary theme. Thanks for all your hard work and the nice theme
    03-10-11 08:36 PM
    Nice themes from KahneFan (as usual!)

Couple of things -
    1. Any particular reason for not clearing out the back-ground of the two areas? Wouldn't it make them mix better with the background? Having the darker back-ground probably improves readability (especially the cluster on the left area), but I thought clear ones may provide better aesthetics.
    2. And, displaying name/text of the app icon - Is it needed?
    03-10-11 09:10 PM
    Nololos has convinced me that this is a necessary theme. Thanks for all your hard work and the nice theme

Yay!!! I am in favor of making themes as cute as possible!
    neicy17 likes this.
    03-10-11 09:39 PM

Couple of things -
    1. Any particular reason for not clearing out the back-ground of the two areas? Wouldn't it make them mix better with the background? Having the darker back-ground probably improves readability (especially the cluster on the left area), but I thought clear ones may provide better aesthetics.

Kahne does that space so we can use the 5 or 7 day forecast for Berryweather.
    03-10-11 09:40 PM
    Those BG's look great! The second one really pops.

Thanks!

Couple of things -
    If you're speaking of the two "smoke" colored BGs on the top two docks; the top left is definitely for readability. If you were to put even the slightest noise of a BG behind it (nololos 2nd screen for example) you would probably lose your cluster. The top right was more of a balance thing (since there was the one on the left).

I allowed the display of the name since my original version was intended to allow that spot for a weather icon. I actually made that icon slightly wider than typical as well just to allow for people who use temp/forcast text.

I don't mind revising the theme though. Just let me know which version you use and exactly what you would like to see changed.
    03-10-11 10:47 PM
    I'm using the So Simple (no buttons at the bottom) version. It is almost perfect for me as just WP + BWeather is how I like (with a touch to bring up the app screen). I feel the darker BG on the two top areas kinda 'interferes' with the WP, BUT, I'm thinking to have this theme as it is - It'll be a little different from my 'usual' (one of them being your all-wall-apps1app). Thank you KahneFan.
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-11-11 07:03 PM
    I'm using the So Simple (no buttons at the bottom) version. It is almost perfect for me as just WP + BWeather is how I like (with a touch to bring up the app screen). I feel the darker BG on the two top areas kinda 'interferes' with the WP, BUT, I'm thinking to have this theme as it is - It'll be a little different from my 'usual' (one of them being your all-wall-apps1app). Thank you KahneFan.
    No problem. Just let me know if you would like it revised at all. I can leave it clear. I can make the smoke even more transparent. Or, I can use a different color.

Glad you like it.
    03-11-11 07:52 PM
    Here's a screenshot..
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-11-11 09:38 PM

OOOH! Lookie!!!!
    "Not So Simple" Theme and all girlie and berryweather where its supposed to be and and and.....KahneFan, arent you so impressed? It only took me 17 hours to set up. haha
    03-13-11 07:42 PM
    Is there a link for the "not so simple" version? I can't find it. Thanks.
    03-13-11 08:01 PM

OOOH! Lookie!!!!
    "Not So Simple" Theme and all girlie and berryweather where its supposed to be and and and.....KahneFan, arent you so impressed? It only took me 17 hours to set up. haha
    Very impressed! Those BW icons look great!

Is there a link for the "not so simple" version? I can't find it. Thanks.
    If you click the DL link above and then click "download" in the CB store, you will be given a choice of which version you want to DL.
    03-13-11 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD