Features:

� HTC �Sense like� interface
    � Full navigable (with trackpad & touch) home screen, with 19 buttons:
    - 3 on top area : Manage connections, Clock & Calendar
    - 5 icons on middle area (like HTC widgets) depending on the order of your applications
    - 4 Android-like icons on bottom (Mail, Text messages, Browser and Contacts)
    - 3 buttons on bottom side (left to open hidden dock, middle to phone call, right to open applications list)
    - 4 buttons on hidden dock, with fixed apps (ringtones, pictures, BBM & Appworld); the hidden dock is not present on landscape visualization
    � Hidden dock area with 4 applications (BBM, Ringtones, Pictures and App world)
    � Customized battery and signal meter (Sense style)
    � Customized banner, menu and list cursors
    � Customized animations
    � Landscape homescreen enabled

Compatibility:

OS 6 - Torch 9800
    OS 6 - Bold 9700, 9780, 9650 go HERE or HERE

Download TORCH version via OTA link and QR Code:

OTA & QR Code Here

Report me bugs and enjoy it!
    05-14-11 09:11 AM
    awesome theme bro.. the only problem iv had is with the hidden dock for some reason when i try opening it it like to take me straight to my ringtones so far thats the only bug iv found.
    05-14-11 10:07 AM
    great looking theme, i love big clocks, lmao (<------didn't sound that great)
    05-14-11 11:39 AM
    Really nice theme , yet has many icons in my opinion ( 14 all in all + the hotspots).
    But responsive and smooth with accurate track movement.

Thanks
    05-14-11 12:59 PM
    This theme is great! I just have a few recommendations: cut it to only 4 icons on the home screen, app screen should have a different background, but I think you could have a truly great HTC styled theme, and with more time put in it you will definitely have the best free HTC theme on this site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    travis_23 likes this.
    05-14-11 02:42 PM
    This theme is great! I just have a few recommendations: cut it to only 4 icons on the home screen, app screen should have a different background, but I think you could have a truly great HTC styled theme, and with more time put in it you will definitely have the best free HTC theme on this site!

Ok thanks, I will make some changes and all your suggestions are invaluable.
    First probably i'll take out the hidden dock, I believe that the levels are not well managed with the touch (as is' now sometimes the buttons below do not respond reactively)
    Please write me your suggestions here!
    05-14-11 04:31 PM
    Hey man, can you post that background up?
    05-14-11 05:06 PM
    What a great theme !! Please leave the 5 icons on the main screen.. its about time i can fit all my favorite apps in one screen !!!!

I didn't really have many problems with the hidden dock, i found it worked okay, but that's my opinion.

Just please keep the 5 icons.. it works great and the screen is still uncluttered.

thanks again for your great work
    jij
    05-14-11 10:20 PM
    i like it just the way it is!! Thanks!!!!!!
    05-14-11 11:41 PM
    Very cool theme! Love it!
    05-15-11 03:58 AM
    If you are open to suggestion, then remove the hidden dock and the Android dock also. Find a way to add a profile icon in the top banner.

There is one bug by the way, whenever a message arrive, the android icon does not show any alert on it.

Any way I am sure that you will end up with a better theme. Thanks for your efforts.
    05-15-11 06:48 AM
    One of the best free theme currently. Really appreciate your effort....and the big clock is simply fantastic. Thanks bro!

05-15-11 12:19 PM
    Just downloaded this theme and it is very nice and very responsive. I like the hidden dock idea as it is a very nice function.

Would like the option to hide the "widget" on the main screen. Would also like to see an update to the OS 7 icons, and just the use of BB icons and no Android icons.

I really like the clock in the middle and the font selection for the banner, and menus is very clean.

All in all it is an awesome theme and thank you for letting us have it for free!!
    05-15-11 12:23 PM
    Really great theme!...liking everything, the only suggestion would be to change the lockscreen wall and the menu screen wall as well...love the icons and the whole theme, hidden dock works perfectly, 5 icons is ideal...just great maybe you could just change the backrounds on the lock and the menu screen... THANKS and really reeally a great job
    05-15-11 01:28 PM
    Thank you all for your words of appreciation, you are very kind
    I took notes and I probably will make the changes you suggested.
    Hopefully soon, i am now busy in other projects; tonight or at least tomorrow will publish a new theme really cool (imho)

Bye!
    05-15-11 04:50 PM
    Great Job on this this theme. I also noticed the messages icon does not show the alert. Also, after rebooting I noticed the right button opens a blank applications screen. Just the wallpaper is showing. Once I return to the home screen then the apps button displays properly.

Thanks for sharing.

-Rich
    05-15-11 09:25 PM
    Great Job on this this theme. I also noticed the messages icon does not show the alert. Also, after rebooting I noticed the right button opens a blank applications screen. Just the wallpaper is showing. Once I return to the home screen then the apps button displays properly.

Thanks for sharing.

-Rich

the fact that the "android" icons does not show the alert of new messages is not a bug of the theme, unfortunately icons added using blackberry composer (and not using theme builder) does not have this possibility.

I could put them but I had to give up on the animation (have you seen that when the hidden dock appears the 4 icons disappear sideways?)

Last edited by travis_23; 05-16-11 at 07:52 AM.
    05-15-11 10:03 PM
    Thank you, Travis. Awesome theme.
    05-15-11 11:54 PM
    Has this theme been updated yet? If so, I must have missed the alert.
    Just wondering. Thanks.

-Rich

Thank you all for your words of appreciation, you are very kind
    I took notes and I probably will make the changes you suggested.
    Hopefully soon, i am now busy in other projects; tonight or at least tomorrow will publish a new theme really cool (imho)

Bye!
    05-18-11 11:21 AM
    I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to the update cause I absolutely love this!!! Beautiful colors!!! I love the layout also, plus I love the green background on the font!! Outstanding!!! This has to b one of my favorites!!! Wish there were more colorful ones like this. Thank you for such a beautiful theme!!!

travis_23 likes this.
    05-18-11 11:41 PM
    The site hosting the file is gone.
    07-09-12 10:29 PM
    The site hosting the file is gone.
    Also for me.

Can you upload in another place?
    07-10-12 03:57 AM
    the link isnt working!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    07-10-12 10:41 PM
    I do not see the page
    07-11-12 10:24 PM
    This theme was posted more than a year ago. That is most likely why the link no longer works.
    07-12-12 07:17 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD