Great theme, but I had to post here to ask - is the menu background a Photoshop lens flare with one application of plastic wrap?

The graphic artist in me had to call you out.
    I don't recall how I made that, to be honest. It was a while ago.

One more thing... the battery icon doesn't show when it's charging in the small one... almost thought my phone was nuts... but everything else is great. Runs super smooth. Thanks a lot.
    The icon shows when in use, but not when charging? That wouldn't have anything to do with me. I don't touch the graphics of the battery. If it shows when in use it should show when charging.
    05-12-11 07:28 AM
    I don't recall how I made that, to be honest. It was a while ago.

The icon shows when in use, but not when charging? That wouldn't have anything to do with me. I don't touch the graphics of the battery. If it shows when in use it should show when charging.
    When I connect the phone it doesn't show that is charging.. the little lighting bolt you know.. But if I open something native, let's say manage connections, it shows the lighting bolt showing it's charging. It's cool really.. I know now. I got freaked out at first but I know it's charging.
    05-12-11 08:54 AM
    Kahne, just checking if you were able to fix the cut off date in the top banner. I read through the whole discussion about "shrinking the banners" but wanted to see if this date could still be fixed. Been using this one since Color10Today.
    05-18-11 08:12 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD