Row6: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/1zt882
    Row6TodayUp: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/4951A9
    **TodayUp places the today area at the top of your homescreen just below the notifications area.
    Row6TodayDown: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/TP4Gi0
    **TodayDown places the today area just below half screen for those who may use a weather wallpaper at the top of their homescreen.
    Row6Small: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/UzTS6j
    **Small has a smaller header, no search or app button and no message hotspot. Date/Calendar/Connections still have hotspots.

Row6 - 6 apps in 1 row using OS6.1(7) icons

Hot spots on the top banner:
    Date = calendar
    Time = clock
    Networks = connections
    Profiles = profiles
    Notifications = messages
    Search = universal search

Note: app6 will navigate UP to search and search will navigate DOWN to app6, which allows navigation of the top banner without over scrolling UP from every app (which would be annoying).

Last edited by KahneFan; 05-09-11 at 10:25 PM.
    05-08-11 09:22 AM
    Many thanks for more fine theme choices. You are quickly becoming a top themer IMHO.
    05-08-11 09:29 AM
    Many thanks for more fine theme choices. You are quickly becoming a top themer IMHO.
    Thanks!

Note: today versions are not working. I know why they are not working, but I'm not at home to fix it. Keep your eye on this post if you need a today version update. The normal version works fine though.
    05-08-11 10:10 AM
    All 3 links updated with better app images. And, the today versions should now work.
    05-08-11 05:09 PM
    Hey kahne sweet theme u made there looks smooth, elegant and simple and yet it's great
    Nice work my friend!
    05-08-11 06:38 PM
    Great job! And how considerate of you to offer two placements for the today version(s)! That's really listeninmg to the needs of your fans, and that makes you a great themer!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 05:04 AM
    Very considerate as always my friend, trying to meet most of the requests. Will DL immediately, but I have one question regarding the today area , is it hidden or always shown ?
    05-09-11 09:01 AM
    Very considerate as always my friend, trying to meet most of the requests. Will DL immediately, but I have one question regarding the today area , is it hidden or always shown ?
    It is a hidden today.
    m.seif likes this.
    05-09-11 09:24 AM
    Just a long shot but can you make the banners a bit smaller? I love the theme but loose a lot of real estate for my wallpapers with the stock themes. I do love the theme, I wonder why they never put 6 icons on it before if they did it on the 9780 and 9700 on os6.
    05-09-11 09:44 AM
    Just a long shot but can you make the banners a bit smaller? I love the theme but loose a lot of real estate for my wallpapers with the stock themes. I do love the theme, I wonder why they never put 6 icons on it before if they did it on the 9780 and 9700 on os6.
    The only good way to shrink the banners would be...

1) Shrink the clock... which people usually don't like

2) Remove some items and re-arrange. I tried to cram in as many features as possible which people have requested.

As for 6 icons, they probably did not do this simply for the "fat fingers" (me) which try to tap the touch screen. These smaller icons are much harder to tap for fat fingers.
    05-09-11 11:02 AM
    Thanks for the response.
    05-09-11 12:02 PM
    Wish I could thank you 2 times. Been looking for this type of theme, the 6 icons is sweet.
    05-09-11 02:40 PM
    Thanks for the response.
    Your wish is my command. Look at the first post for a version called "small".
    elmejor1009 likes this.
    05-09-11 10:20 PM
    My following comment has nothing to do with this here thematised Problem and it could be transmitted by PM to you (KhaneFan), but in my opinion it should be "published": it doesnt matter in what kind of thread I have a look randomly- you are always and already there with very kind and helpfull comments, free themes, different offers...
    You are one of the most dedicated, idealistic, helpful and indulgent poster in CB!
    KahneFan likes this.
    05-10-11 01:02 AM
    Your wish is my command. Look at the first post for a version called "small".
    Thanks a lot. Appreciate all your work.
    05-10-11 07:27 AM
    Fast and smooth as all your themes KahneFan. Also the grades of the colors is beautiful . the number of icons is optimum in my opinion.

My only wish is If I can jump from any lower icon to any top icon. Otherwise it takes long time and touches to travel between distant icons.
    05-10-11 01:03 PM
    Thanks a lot. Appreciate all your work.

Did you get a chance to try the smaller banner?
    elmejor1009 likes this.
    05-10-11 05:47 PM
    I did. I'm using it now and totally toally love it. I just used QL for the shortcuts. Thanks a lot really man.

05-10-11 06:14 PM
    Just wanna check if im the only one with the dates cut off?
    05-10-11 10:44 PM
    Another great one! Any chance of getting a full screen hidden today for those of us who would like more items on the screen?

Also, yes the date in the top banner is cut off as indicated by others. It would also be great if you added the colour change option as you have in some of your other themes.
    Last edited by AlKa; 05-11-11 at 10:54 AM.
    05-11-11 08:06 AM
    Just wanna check if im the only one with the dates cut off?
    Yeah the date cuts off. On the one I like with the smaller banner the date is cutoff and the wifi icon is always present, just shows no connection. It's no biggie. I like it. If I wanted it to be perfect I would say battery indicator and signal indicators (change in colors) but it's no biggie. I think it looks great with the wall paper and the icons are perfect. Again.... great theme....it's just what I wanted.
    05-11-11 09:23 AM

Here it is...... I love it

05-11-11 12:33 PM
    Another quality offering! Thanks!
    Just trying another theme I got only today, then I'll try this out too.

I love the 6 icons too btw!

The only good way to shrink the banners would be...

1) Shrink the clock... which people usually don't like

2) Remove some items and re-arrange. I tried to cram in as many features as possible which people have requested.
    I know you made a small version, and I don't know which parts are smaller, so this comment may be redundant...
    I have no problem with the size of the uppermost banner with the clock at all. It's the Sounds-Notifiers-US that seems like it could be reduced vertically a little bit.

Anyway, thank you again for another winning contribution.
    05-11-11 10:39 PM
    Great theme, but I had to post here to ask - is the menu background a Photoshop lens flare with one application of plastic wrap?

The graphic artist in me had to call you out.
    05-12-11 04:54 AM
    One more thing... the battery icon doesn't show when it's charging in the small one... almost thought my phone was nuts... but everything else is great. Runs super smooth. Thanks a lot.
    05-12-11 07:19 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD