Features:
    > 19 user-customizable applications from the home screen
    > 2 featured app slots (1-2)
    > 3 text-only slots (3-5)
    > 12 hidden slots (6-17)
    > 1 extra large slot (18)
    > 1 tilt-to-launch slot (19)
    > Banner fully linked (profiles, options, clock, universal search, manage connections)
    > Bottom dock fully linked (calendar and messages)
    > Hand-coded svg for maximum performance
    > Custom wifi, signal, and battery meters
    > Portrait trackpad navigation
    > Landscape enabled
    > Hidden today (calendar and messages)

Tips:
    > Perform a battery pull after installation.
    > Hold down extra large button on homescreen to see all of your hidden icons. Use ESCAPE button to hide them again.
    > If you don't like the tilt-to-launch function (because I don't!), set slot 19 to empty.
    > Do not use Calendar or Messages in the tilt-to-launch slot (slot 19).
    > Size your landscape pictures to 480x360 so they display perfectly between the banner and bottom dock on the homscreen.

Acknolwedgements:
    > Thanks to fellow crackberry member Devin Mace for beta testing and providing great suggestions
    > The wallpaper you see in my screen capture does not come with the theme. I downloaded it from interfacelift.com.

Comes in red, purple, and blue -

Red: MyBBOTA.com Download - Quick Torch Red 3.5

Purple: MyBBOTA.com Download - Quick Torch Purple 3.5

Blue: MyBBOTA.com Download - Quick Torch Blue 3.5

It's free...
    Last edited by djtrent04101; 06-13-11 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Updated links
    02-20-11 10:19 PM
    Its really nice. I got the red one.
    THANKS!!!!!
    02-20-11 10:51 PM
    Can you put out one of these with the 6-9 icons fully displayed and NON-transparent please? This theme is nice and isn't bad at all but I'd also like to suggest a hidden today for the text icons at the top as well. Thank you.
    02-20-11 11:45 PM
    Thanks. I downloaded the red one also.
    02-21-11 02:26 AM
    I will dlownload and try for sure. looks simple and nice.
    02-21-11 05:05 AM
    Is anyone else having a lag issue with this theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 11:50 AM
    Is anyone else having a lag issue with this theme?

What kind of problem are you having? Maybe a battery pull will help.
    02-21-11 11:52 AM
    What kind of problem are you having? Maybe a battery pull will help.
    Several battery pulls, and I had even just wiped the device and did a clean install prior to installing this theme. My Torch just is lagging under that theme. I love the red btw.

02-21-11 11:57 AM
    Several battery pulls, and I had even just wiped the device and did a clean install prior to installing this theme.

What problem are you having?
    02-21-11 11:58 AM
    I downloaded the red last night. I too started having the lagging problem, then followed by an error message and my phone froze up. I had to pull the battery twice and still the error message kept coming up. So eventually I just deleted the theme with much reluctance, cuz I really liked it. Did anyone else have this problem or is it just me, maybe something I did wrong?
    02-21-11 06:17 PM
    I too started having the lagging problem, then followed by an error message and my phone froze up.
    Sorry to hear that curvycat. I've been running both the red and purple on my torch with .337 installed, and I haven't had any lag problems. Maybe you could try the purple and see if you have the same experience?
    02-21-11 06:22 PM
    Hmmm, I have a red curve, so I don't know about the purple, but I sure do like the red one. If only I could just get it to work on my phone...
    02-21-11 06:49 PM
    Hmmm, I have a red curve, so I don't know about the purple, but I sure do like the red one. If only I could just get it to work on my phone...
    Your info indicates a BB Curve. Are you using a Curve or Torch? If you've got a Curve, that's more than likely the problem. This theme was designed for a Torch using TB6 beta 2. I doubt a Curve can handle it. Only way to solve this problem - upgrade to a Torch!
    Last edited by djtrent04101; 02-21-11 at 06:56 PM.
    02-21-11 06:51 PM
    Before I start, great theme BTW! Ok. I may be stupid but I can't figure it out. I changed the wallpaper just to see what it looked like and it looks great but, I wanted to change it back to the origional for a bit. Where is the pictures stored for this theme?

02-21-11 07:29 PM
    Before I start, great theme BTW! Ok. I may be stupid but I can't figure it out. I changed the wallpaper just to see what it looked like and it looks great but, I wanted to change it back to the origional for a bit. Where is the pictures stored for this theme?

Try this: Options>Display>Home Screen Preferences>Reset Wallpaper
    02-21-11 07:33 PM
    Sweet, worked, thanks.

Noticed something else with the theme, when I turn from portrait to landscape it goes to the phone interface. It doesn't turn like my other themes

02-21-11 07:47 PM
    when I turn from portrait to landscape it goes to the phone interface.
    The way this theme works, whatever you have in your 10th application slot will open when you rotate your phone from portrait to landscape. For instance, if you put Calculator as your 10th slot, it'll open your calculator. I put my Application folder in my 10th slot, so I have instant access to all of those apps when I rotate to landscape. There are many possibilities.
    02-21-11 07:55 PM
    I am having problems as well installed purple on my torch. Once i am at the main menu I am unable to go back to home screen. I did do a battery pull reboot. I love the theme but its not working for me thanks anyway

02-21-11 07:56 PM
    Once i am at the main menu I am unable to go back to home screen.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "main menu"? What do you have in slots 1-10?
    02-21-11 08:01 PM
    That is a cool option! Thanks for quick replies. This theme is awsome

02-21-11 08:02 PM
    When you press the BB symbol on your phone it will take you to all your app then when you hit the end button it would take you back to your main screen. But, when I installed your theme I can not go back to main screen.

02-21-11 08:57 PM
    When you press the BB symbol on your phone it will take you to all your app then when you hit the end button it would take you back to your main screen. But, when I installed your theme I can not go back to main screen.
    It's working fine for me. I can press the blackberry button and either <back> or <end>. In both case, I'm returned to the home screen. Not sure what might be going on there.
    02-21-11 09:40 PM
    Sorry, I just forgot to change my info. I've had a Torch for about 6 mnths now.
    02-21-11 10:42 PM
    Need some help, Torch 9800 running v6.0.0.246/platform.105. Installed this theme, like it very much. Problem is when I arrange my icons according to the list the icon is position 10 isn't the application that is opened when phone is turned to laandscape. Icon 19 is. I have done numerous battery pulls. I have moved applications all around, and still no change.
    Any advice?
    03-27-11 11:29 PM
    Links are broken...

03-28-11 01:04 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD