Here is an old Storm port which i decided to bring over to the Torch.. had to remove all FALLOUT logos, mascot and name just cause game company is gonna have a fit again.. bummer i know..

And again not a Torch user so........ if any problems i cannot test for them

OTA DOWNLOAD
    arjae_rj, Foberry, gabita and 3 others like this.
    12-09-10 05:26 PM
    looks nice
    I'll give it a try/

reading sms messages is hard bcoz of the font color. Maybe u can change it to black instead of neon green, pleasE?
    thanks
    Last edited by arjae_rj; 12-09-10 at 09:14 PM.
    12-09-10 05:27 PM
    Yes look nice but the link give me error

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 08:31 PM
    Sados is back! Maybe? Are you still rocking a BlackBerry?

12-09-10 08:58 PM
    wish i knew about this theme when i had my storm !

although downloading now for my torch

had to remove all FALLOUT logos, mascot and name just cause game company is gonna have a fit again.. bummer i know..
    Forgive me for prying but did you have some run ins with Bethesda?
    12-09-10 10:20 PM
    well had problems with the pipboy themes thats why this one all their stuff removed from it.. if i do make an unofficial pipboy one id have to codename it ... lol but yah i still rock a blackberry always had.. trying to get my hands on a torch now.

P.S. link doesnt work?
    12-10-10 01:51 AM
    looks nice
    I'll give it a try/

reading sms messages is hard bcoz of the font color. Maybe u can change it to black instead of neon green, pleasE?
    thanks
    +1... is a great theme but yes! is hard to read the sms and bbmsn
    12-10-10 05:37 PM
    will work on it..
    arjae_rj and gabita like this.
    12-10-10 06:12 PM
    like this theme but a lot of the icons on the home screen are cut off, and as previously stated the text in bbm is rather hard to read being green.

12-10-10 08:59 PM
    Also when the device is in landscape there is a large white strip after icons

12-10-10 09:09 PM
    wow is that what the homescreen looks like? why is the SVG porting to torch always goin wrong? sux not having a torch to test themes out first..

Guess people shouldnt download it if it has this kinda problem.. gotta work out the SVG part on 6.0 themes

the icons r alot bigger than i expected plus a row is missing from the homescreen from what i see on the screenshot.
    12-11-10 04:22 AM
    wow is that what the homescreen looks like? why is the SVG porting to torch always goin wrong? sux not having a torch to test themes out first..

Guess people shouldnt download it if it has this kinda problem.. gotta work out the SVG part on 6.0 themes

the icons r alot bigger than i expected plus a row is missing from the homescreen from what i see on the screenshot.
    Your not missing a row of icons. That's all I have on my homescreen. I use folders to hide stuff and all my apps are in a folder as well. I like clean and simple Other then the icon size.. it works good, the white bars in landscape mode is a bug in the TB. Alot of early torch themes had this problem. Most themes now that have a work around for this, using today screens and such, but I think you'll find a lot of us just orientation lock the screen to portrait.

Edit:
    If your looking for testers, all you have to do is ask.
    12-11-10 10:18 PM
    Please make for the BB 9650 os 5.0.
    12-11-10 10:23 PM
    Nice theme... Thanks

12-11-10 10:53 PM
    Beware of this theme!! I'm sure it would be a great theme if it worked but it don't and then when I tried a battery pull thinking that might be the problem which happens with some themes it gave my torch a app error 602 and would not let my phone restart and I had to do a complete device wipe and reload everything on my phone to get it to work again!!! Hope it hasn't happen to anyone else and hope they fix it cause it looks like a great theme

12-12-10 01:14 AM
    yes like i posted earlier if the theme does have some bugs then people shouldnt download it... so far one person had the error problem? just bought a torch and when it comes in the mail ill be able to test first hand the themes to save the problems for others.. so till then i guess everyone can download at own risk.
    12-12-10 05:58 AM
    yes like i posted earlier if the theme does have some bugs then people shouldnt download it... so far one person had the error problem? just bought a torch and when it comes in the mail ill be able to test first hand the themes to save the problems for others.. so till then i guess everyone can download at own risk.
    Well.....let me just say....CONGRATULATIONS!!! On your Torch purchase!!! :-D
    12-12-10 10:50 AM
    thnk u... thnk u.... =]
    12-12-10 02:39 PM
    Yes, congrats on the purchase of the best BB to date(in my opinion)
    12-12-10 06:40 PM
    thank you!!!
    12-13-10 01:40 PM
    yes i know.. been waiting for this phone since the first storm came out.. always wanted a 2 in 1
    12-13-10 04:22 PM
    Can't wait until this theme is worked out. It looks very nice. I'll be waiting for it!

And congrats on getting your Torch. I hope you love it as much as I love mine!
    12-13-10 07:30 PM
    im sure i will =]
    12-14-10 07:01 AM
    I went to go download the theme and the link doesn't work anymore. Did you take it down?
    01-11-11 01:10 AM
    yah had to cause the svg file wasnt right.. was making the homescreen icons too big.. and had no time to work on it so till its fixed i took it down.
    01-11-11 03:05 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD