06-28-13 11:45 AM
171 ... 567
tools
    love this one! its so fine! made me fall in love with my torch 9800 all again.. but there's one small problem; the notification icons on the top of the screen are relatively big, they need resizing. the font on call screen is quite big.. u might wanna decreses it a bit or two.. thats it for me.. hope to see a fix soon to these issues. till then, i'll be using this theme on my torch 9800
    01-02-12 10:59 AM
    love this one! its so fine! made me fall in love with my torch 9800 all again.. but there's one small problem; the notification icons on the top of the screen are relatively big, they need resizing. the font on call screen is quite big.. u might wanna decreses it a bit or two.. thats it for me.. hope to see a fix soon to these issues. till then, i'll be using this theme on my torch 9800
    Really? To me, the notification icons appear to be the same smaller size as the default theme - and, I think, that is the point.

The only thing that really doesn't match the real OS 7 (besides the purposely colored battery and signal meters) is the fact that RIM decided to go back to the OS 6 look of the profiles shortcut and search icons at the upper home screen areas.
    01-03-12 12:04 PM
    thankk a lot i like it
    01-13-12 01:19 AM
    how to download this theme after im download it i got"download" file how cain i instal it on my blackberry ...sorry im a new user
    01-13-12 01:24 AM
    Thanks for the theme! However, I think the notification icons are quite bigger than the usual. Or it's just me. I don't know, but still, great job, sir! Thanks!
    Last edited by marcoroxas; 01-15-12 at 04:01 AM.
    01-15-12 03:55 AM
    how to download this theme after im download it i got"download" file how cain i instal it on my blackberry ...sorry im a new user
    Download it directly from your BB. Easiest way is to send this link, http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...os7ish-619004/ to your BB (anyway you want - through e-mail, FB, etc.) then do the downloading on your phone. It works.
    01-15-12 03:58 AM
    Just discovered a missing notification icon.

I've been using this theme now for a while. Whenever I enter someplace with wifi hot spot that requires a log-in (even if it's just to accept the "terms" of use), I would get the number "1" in the notification area with no other indication as to what it's for. Tapping the notification bar would drop down the list including the notice that a wifi hot spot is available.

So I realize now what it's for, but always wondered why it only gives me a number.

Yesterday, I switched my theme back to the default theme, and this morning, when I went into my local McDonald's, the number came up again. But this time, it had the wifi symbol next to it.

Now it makes sense.

So, this theme is missing the wifi notification icon - which apparently is supposed to be all golden-yellow, or the color of the messages icon.

Not a big deal, just wanted to pass this on.
    01-17-12 06:36 PM
    Good theme :X
    01-20-12 09:43 PM
    Thanks for the theme! However, I think the notification icons are quite bigger than the usual. Or it's just me. I don't know, but still, great job, sir! Thanks!
    That's what happened with me too.. i dunno how this can be fixed, but im hoping for an update though it doesnt seem like it.
    02-12-12 02:02 PM
    Hi, i love that Theme! It is very great.
    I have The Question, If you Can Make The Menu transparent. This would be The best Theme!!!
    02-18-12 03:43 AM
    I don't think Rossyboy is updating this theme anymore. I made a similar one that has transparent menus. You can check it out here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-torch-9800-themes-f220/free-7torch-rileys-mod-653661/

02-18-12 04:50 PM
    I insalles The Theme too, But The coneers Are White and The "pushmenu" is Black. Can you fix that?
    02-18-12 05:14 PM
    This is one of the best Theme with OS7 looks
    02-19-12 11:55 AM
    hi there rossyboy,

thanks for sharing this great theme! i have been using youre theme for a while, and i love it! it works great! until now, for some reason the date on the top left corner doesnt work properly, but the calendar icon on the tray still working fine

when the date on the top left corner doesnt work, it always shows May 1 or May 2, any idea why is this happening to me ?

ps: im using green meter + brighter icons

thanks rossyboy
    05-23-12 08:52 AM
    please make this for 9780 ?
    05-25-12 01:31 AM
    Looks like where they were hosted have gone, I might just re-release a standard OS7 one.
    07-15-12 03:10 PM
    someone please reupload links
    07-21-12 08:09 AM
    Please someone could reupload this? I used it before I wipe my Torch..I want it back!!
    07-25-12 10:44 AM
    Anyone know of an alternate hosting site for the themes?
    07-27-12 11:20 AM
    09-17-12 03:20 AM
    another link to download OTA? that is broken :S
    06-28-13 11:45 AM
171 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD