Oh thats weird lol, might of been cos i was testing the green battery ill sort it
    06-20-11 06:23 AM
    Both links updated to V2.0 with green battery and signal meter. Still working on the wifi.

Enjoy
    06-20-11 06:42 AM
    Can you work your magic on the Contacts, Tasks anch Memopad icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-11 06:52 AM
    Both versions updated to 2.1 normal includes battery and signal updated and brighter version also includes contacts, tasks and memo icons brightened.
    06-20-11 02:57 PM
    Both versions updated to 2.1 normal includes battery and signal updated and brighter version also includes contacts, tasks and memo icons brightened.
    mate i have to sat your the best with consumer feedback and implementing it quickly.. Great guy
    06-20-11 07:22 PM
    The update is amazing, thank you!

06-20-11 07:27 PM
    Well, a couple if things I noticed in 2.1 bright icon version. The battery is green but not the signal meter.
    The memopad icon is a bit too bright yellow

06-20-11 07:34 PM
    Well, a couple if things I noticed in 2.1 bright icon version. The battery is green but not the signal meter.
    The memopad icon is a bit too bright yellow

I noticed that once updating the normal version and was too lazy to go back and change it so will be fixed soon. As for the memo icon I thought that but thought I would see what you think

Thanks for all your feedback
    06-21-11 06:29 AM
    I noticed that once updating the normal version and was too lazy to go back and change it so will be fixed soon. As for the memo icon I thought that but thought I would see what you think

Thanks for all your feedback
    Any progress?

06-22-11 08:53 AM
    i like this themes.. make my Torch like Torch 2..
    but, why battery meter use green color? cz the real os7 us white color on batt meter.. 2.1 brighter version is good but i feel the color of notePad is too yellow..
    overall, this theme 90% like Os7..

Good Job..=)
    06-23-11 11:23 AM
    but, why battery meter use green color? cz the real os7 us white color on batt meter..
    Because that's what was requested by others in this thread.

06-23-11 12:05 PM
    Because that's what was requested by others in this thread.

OK joeldf.. but this theme is good..
    Last edited by GoKiel; 06-23-11 at 12:33 PM.
    06-23-11 12:20 PM
    Sorry for not getting back sooner been busy with college Updates should be coming soon. GoKiel if you would like everything standard PM me and ill hook you up
    06-23-11 12:37 PM
    Still studying? lol

06-26-11 03:29 AM
    Is there a OS7 theme out there with just the 'All' tab?

Looking for something which has clean look - i.e full wallpaper is visible on the home screen and you tap it to bring up the 'All' app screen...
    06-26-11 06:58 AM
    Not been at home :P expect updates shortly
    06-26-11 10:27 AM
    New links added to the first post for normal battery and signal icons also Gord updated the memo icon on the standard battery and signal ota

enjoy
    06-26-11 04:32 PM
    You have achieved perfection.
    Thanks for the best theme!

RossyBoy92 likes this.
    06-26-11 04:39 PM
    great theme, thanks. one small request : can you make the wi-fi signal meter green too ? , would make it complete
    06-27-11 10:52 AM
    I noticed this yesterday and I was able to reproduce it today. When viewing my list of messages, if a txt message arrives, I noticed "..." at the top of the screen instead of the normal txt message indicator. I believe I was using the latest version with green battery indicator and brighter icons (v2.1).

I downloaded it about a week ago.

-Rich
    06-27-11 11:57 AM
    hmm not sure why it does that as ive only changed the icons ill have a look.
    06-28-11 06:46 AM
    I noticed this yesterday and I was able to reproduce it today. When viewing my list of messages, if a txt message arrives, I noticed "..." at the top of the screen instead of the normal txt message indicator. I believe I was using the latest version with green battery indicator and brighter icons (v2.1).

I downloaded it about a week ago.

-Rich
    I don't have that issue. Try setting your font to default, if it isnt, and see if you still get it.
    06-28-11 07:23 AM
    I never change my font. I am using the default theme now and the font is BBAlpha Sans. I will reinstall this theme and see what happens. I am using OS .600, not sure if that would matter.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

I don't have that issue. Try setting your font to default, if it isnt, and see if you still get it.
    06-28-11 08:29 AM
    *** Update: This must be a bug with OS .600 because the same thing happens when I use other themes. ***
    BTW, it's the social networking icon that does not appear.

I reinstalled this theme (Green Battery and Signal Meters) and I still see "..." at the top of my messages screen whenever I have an unread text message. My font is BBAlpha Sans 9 point.

-Rich

I never change my font. I am using the default theme now and the font is BBAlpha Sans. I will reinstall this theme and see what happens. I am using OS .600, not sure if that would matter.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    Last edited by richv77; 06-28-11 at 11:13 AM.
    06-28-11 09:49 AM
    you are a master jedi.
    07-01-11 03:30 PM
171 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD