yes it is. I wanted to have a working landscape mode so getting rid of the trackpad navigation is the downside for now with the beta theme builder.
    ah crap. OK thanks for the reply
    12-17-10 02:10 PM
    I've been using this theme for awhile now and it works great. The "track pad" issue is really non existent as it really only effects navigation on the home screen where it is intuitive to just "poke" what you want anyway. (JMHO)

Bo
    12-22-10 08:22 AM
    Any chance of a double row ver w/o the weather slot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 07:18 AM
    Realyy great theme, and I love it .

But it has one thing though, if you open any icon ( e.g. the messages) and then press tha menu , the menu items are so tranparent, that it is really hard to read them, they are covered by the meassages or any lines underneeth them.

May be you can find a solution?

I tried to cahne the wall papaer, but it cahnges only the home screen, it does not affect the grey wall paapr that is under the home screeen.under that.
    12-26-10 07:37 AM

But it has one thing though, if you open any icon ( e.g. the messages) and then press tha menu , the menu items are so tranparent, that it is really hard to read them, they are covered by the meassages or any lines underneeth them.

I tried to cahne the wall papaer, but it cahnges only the home screen, it does not affect the grey wall paapr that is under the home screeen.under that.
    I have the same concern here, even though this is by far my favourite theme for OS6. Is there any way I can add a wallpaper when the screen is locked? And I don't really like the wallpaper picture on landscape mode. Lastly, why r the menu items made transparent?
    01-04-11 01:20 AM

I have the same concerns here, even though this is by far my favourite theme for OS6. Is there any way I can add a wallpaper when the screen is locked? And I don't really like the wallpaper picture on landscape mode. Lastly, why r the menu items made transparent?
    01-04-11 01:21 AM
    Any chance of a double row ver w/o the weather slot?

can do. will be posted later this afternoon in my first post.
    01-04-11 11:50 AM
    Can I request though, instead of messages on the landscape maybe calendar instead? Would be great to see my calendar entries.

can do. will be posted later this afternoon in my first post.
    01-04-11 11:50 AM
    I will also take a look at the transparency concerns with the menu also.
    01-04-11 11:51 AM

I have removed the transparency from the menus. I haven't been able to resolve when you change the wallpaper for it to change the application home screen wallpaper too.

Links are posted in the first post of this thread
    m.seif likes this.
    01-04-11 01:35 PM
    I have the same concern here, even though this is by far my favourite theme for OS6. Is there any way I can add a wallpaper when the screen is locked? And I don't really like the wallpaper picture on landscape mode. Lastly, why r the menu items made transparent?
    transparency has been removed. to change the lockscreen wallpaper you would have to use a third party screen locking application(ex. patternlock) or if you have a image you liked set you can email it to me at mike humphreys 80 AT gmail.com (no spaces and the AT = @) When I get time I can add that to the theme for you specifically.
    01-04-11 01:39 PM
    Hey, humpsy..hehehe.
    I was wonderin if you wouldnt mind creating this theme in other shades?
    I would love to have it in hint of red, pls?
    I was the one who asked for two rows back then and have been using this theme as my fave.
    It would be great if you could come up with somethings in red or leather black or blue?
    THANK YOU!!!!!
    01-13-11 12:53 AM
    Internal server error on all ota links. Any help?

01-23-11 07:12 AM
    Internal server error on all ota links. Any help?
    I'm getting the same error.

Edit: I just found this thread which explains the above error: Bbthemelab hacked!!!!
    Last edited by Spider-man; 01-23-11 at 04:22 PM.
    01-23-11 04:18 PM
    need better landscape wallpaper sighh
    01-29-11 11:42 AM
    This is the best theme that Ive come accross. Good JOB!
    02-25-11 10:13 AM
    Thanks very much for this theme. I find the two rows of buttons on the front screen very useful, and the calendar on landscape view is helpful. (I'm used to having a non-hidden Today).

As a suggestion ... after I tried many themes, I had to search to remember where I had gotten this theme from. On the Torch, the Screen Display setting describes the theme as "Simplified-Touch Only - 2 Row" with a second line of "MH Designs 2010". I first searched on "MH Designs" with "Torch" and "Theme", and the results didn't bring me back to this forum. You might change some of that description so that you're better recognized!

As second question (newbie to Torch), I understand that there's a weather slot on this theme, but I must be missing the app. Is there a free weather app for Blackberry that you recommend? Thanks.
    03-19-11 03:15 PM
    i'm eager to try this
    03-21-11 02:53 AM
    I use this nice Theme since the first upload. Can you please make the same Theme with the new OS 6.1 Icons, Battery and Signal meter , the Transparency for the menus and dialog boxes and the Calendar in Landscape Mode ? Thanks for your spent time in this wonderful Theme.
    04-27-11 06:39 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD