After using a LOT of themes i have come to realize that often the quickest and most effecient way of using your Blackberry device is using the original BBOS theme.

This is the Stock OS6 theme with minor 'GTT' tweaks and its made with the latest available Blackberry Gold Theme Studio.

It features the OS7 icon set along with the most loved slide n swipe menus, Custom fonts and subtle graphical changes that you will enjoy.

Use OS6 GOLD and feel the difference. Fall in love with the BBOS, all over again!

If you enjoy using this theme, do leave a review on the download page or simply hit the 'Thanks' button below

DOWNLOAD ORIGNAL
    DOWNLOAD WITHOUT BATTERY METER

Last edited by akbarmecha; 09-04-11 at 02:08 AM.
    08-31-11 04:28 AM
    cool and nice ;-)
    08-31-11 06:13 AM
    I had almost forgotten what it's like to use a basic theme! This one really is a 'back to basics' theme but the inclusion of the 6.1/7 OS icons is a welcome treat! Only wish a few of the really cool wallpapers shown in the screenshots were included! Thumbs up and 5 stars!
    08-31-11 07:39 AM
    I'm not really an Os6 fan, but for those who are they should love this. It looks really good and if I ever wanted a stock-like theme, I would go for this one. Great work Akash!
    AxKxB likes this.
    08-31-11 07:54 AM
    AxKxB likes this.
    08-31-11 10:03 AM
    That's style....in different meanings! We all know about the new Bold99xx and Torch98xx and the new OS7. And we all have to accept, that our beloved 9800-OS6-themes (especially the GTT's) arent compatible with the new devices we all want to purchase. This is a dead-calm-time for premium-themebuilders, cause it makes no sense to pay for a theme which will be in use only for some days or weeks... The most themebuilder sit back and do nothing... Not so GTT... Again he creates a perfect premium-theme... and he gives it away for free!!! Style in themebuilding, style in person....
    Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 10:31 AM
    cool and nice ;-)
    Stock but different
    08-31-11 12:57 PM
    I had almost forgotten what it's like to use a basic theme! This one really is a 'back to basics' theme but the inclusion of the 6.1/7 OS icons is a welcome treat! Only wish a few of the really cool wallpapers shown in the screenshots were included! Thumbs up and 5 stars!
    Was cleaning out the unwanted themes from my phone and happened to install the stock by accident, used it for a while and was pretty amazed at how much utility it had to offer

Thought this might be a refreshing change for those so into the stock theme and also for those who change up new themes everyday and have forgotten what the original OS has to offer!

Good one on the walls, infact im gonna put up a wall pack along too :P

JUST FOR YOU!
    Azensun likes this.
    08-31-11 01:04 PM
    That's style....in different meanings! We all know about the new Bold99xx and Torch98xx and the new OS7. And we all have to accept, that our beloved 9800-OS6-themes (especially the GTT's) arent compatible with the new devices we all want to purchase. This is a dead-calm-time for premium-themebuilders, cause it makes no sense to pay for a theme which will be in use only for some days or weeks... The most themebuilder sit back and do nothing... Not so GTT... Again he creates a perfect premium-theme... and he gives it away for free!!! Style in themebuilding, style in person....
    Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

it IS the stock theme but...wow! :P
    anon2100101 likes this.
    08-31-11 01:06 PM
    Stock or not... YOUR theme is here, isn't it!? :-P

AxKxB likes this.
    08-31-11 03:20 PM
    Very nice theme, thanks. please you can share the wallpaper. for my PatternLock App.
    08-31-11 08:48 PM
    I do not know how, but your description in post 1, had convinced me to try it and even like it, although I do not usually like RIM panels.
    AxKxB likes this.
    09-01-11 08:56 AM
    I do not know how, but your description in post 1, had convinced me to try it and even like it, although I do not usually like RIM panels.
    m.seif, that is because top theme builders like GTT know their customers (especially their regulars) and know what their customers would like-or in your case-would like to try!
    AxKxB likes this.
    09-01-11 05:28 PM
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER]
    After using a LOT of themes i have come to realize that often the quickest and most effecient way of using your Blackberry device is using the original BBOS theme.
    Absolutely. The best themes are the ones based in the original one. I would love a version without the battery meter (for us using meterberry).

Thanks a lot, very nice
    09-02-11 12:12 AM
    Very nice theme, thanks. please you can share the wallpaper. for my PatternLock App.
    Thank you!

surely...
    staraf likes this.
    09-02-11 02:04 PM
    Absolutely. The best themes are the ones based in the original one. I would love a version without the battery meter (for us using meterberry).

Thanks a lot, very nice
    Pleasure! Not making any more themes for the Torch, but will take down this last request for sure! Expect the no battery version soon
    09-02-11 02:06 PM
    Pleasure! Not making any more themes for the Torch, but will take down this last request for sure! Expect the no battery version soon
    That's sad to hear. I guess those of us who aren't trading up yet will be left out.
    09-02-11 04:44 PM
    Thanks again for the wallpaper!
    09-02-11 09:26 PM
    Any love for us Bold users?
    09-03-11 10:40 AM
    Any love for us Bold users?
    is that the 9900?
    09-03-11 02:44 PM
    is that the 9900?
    No for the 9780 and 9700 folks.
    09-03-11 09:55 PM
    No for the 9780 and 9700 folks.
    JK Its on the way!
    ench18 likes this.
    09-04-11 01:10 AM
    JK Its on the way!
    Awesome man!
    09-04-11 01:13 AM
    FOR 9650/97XX >>>
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 09-04-11 at 01:51 AM.
    09-04-11 01:47 AM

Thanks a lot, very nice
    Here you go

DOWNLOAD WITHOUT BATTERY METER
    09-04-11 02:09 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD