Hello everyone!

Summer's finally here, so here's a simple free theme to go with it!
    It is compatible with most devices running OS 5 or 6 (see the full listing on the download links further below).

It's easy on the eyes - the highlights stand out (even on sunny days), the shades and gradients of green through out the menus and lists make reading texts easy. The icon focus is based on the concept that the red notification dot actually blossomed a bit .

You can find more screenshots in the download links, or just try it yourself

Comments & ratings are much appreciated, as always. If you find any bugs or glitches please let me know by email, (as I can't keep track of all comments all the time) and I'll reply within 24h and fix it.

Note that this theme is solely based on graphics, no actual coding involved. It does runs real smooth because of that and does not load up your device's memory. (BlackBerry experts, don't gang up on me, this is only my 3rd project as a themer, and I've decided to make it a free one. My next theme will have SVG code in it I promise! )

This theme is FREE for download, and you can get the default OS 5/6 icons version on AppWorld, or the OS 7 icons version here on MobiHand.

Here are the Download Links:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturize - OS 7 icons on MobiHand's Themestore
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturize - OS 5/6 icons on MobiHand's Themestore

Naturize - OS 5/6 icons on AppWorld

Enjoy!
    05-14-11 07:19 AM
    Thanks for the free theme! I like the gradient green in the highlight on menus, and I think it's great that you provided OS6 and OS7 icons!

CB: I downloaded this theme (no screenshots, cuz you pretty much see it all in OP's); the colours are gentle and complimentary; this is a great theme for anyone who loves their OS6 layout but wants just a touch of something different

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    05-14-11 08:17 AM
    downloading now, will try it soon, thanks for the free theme
    05-14-11 12:02 PM
    looks great and the review is excellent, but can you make a copy with no tabs at all ? may be 4-6 icons + profile and the message banner ?
    05-16-11 04:04 PM
    I'm working on an update as we speak, which will consist of improved graphics.

looks great and the review is excellent, but can you make a copy with no tabs at all ? may be 4-6 icons + profile and the message banner ?

What you're asking over there is a bit too much for a free theme, sorry. But maybe I'll make a custom premium version of it, with some sliding docks and a weather slot too, if I get any more requests

PS - check my tweets @BglowDesigns , I just posted a preview screenshot of the next version!
    m.seif likes this.
    05-16-11 04:09 PM
    UPDATED TO V1.5!

Improved graphics;
    New wallpaper for OS6 devices;
    Fixed display bug on the 'Storm' models.

The 'Universal Search' bug on the OS6 devices homescreen will be repaired when the theme building software gets out of beta mode.
    This updated version is available on the Mobihand store only at the moment, it will be available on AppWorld as soon as it gets approved!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like it, please rate and comment it, it really means a lot! Download:

MobiHand themestore

AppWorld

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!
    Last edited by berryglowdesigns; 05-19-11 at 09:49 AM.
    05-17-11 10:56 AM
    wow!! great thank you! esp it's free!!!
    05-17-11 11:24 AM
    Excellent update! Thanks for sharing.

-Rich
    05-17-11 01:37 PM
    Excellent theme. Always looking for themes that are appealing and easier on the eyes. Thanks.

05-18-11 11:51 AM
    While I do not build themes, I thought RIM had released the production version of Theme Builder? I could swear the Universal Search was working on some themes? maybe I was thinking of those seasonal themes that RIM produced during the holidays and for spring?

Anyhow, v1.5 looks g-r-e-a-t. Thanks for sharing and for continued updates.

The 'Universal Search' bug on the OS6 devices homescreen will be repaired when the theme building software gets out of beta mode.

-Rich
    05-19-11 09:30 AM
    While I do not build themes, I thought RIM had released the production version of Theme Builder? I could swear the Universal Search was working on some themes? maybe I was thinking of those seasonal themes that RIM produced during the holidays and for spring?

Anyhow, v1.5 looks g-r-e-a-t. Thanks for sharing and for continued updates.

-Rich
    As you can see, the theme building software for OS 6 devices is still in beta mode: BlackBerry - Development Tools & Downloads

There was no SVG code applied to this free theme, nothing to modify a device's functions. Everything was graphics only, all canvas set properly. I tryed rebuilding the theme, and that 'search bug' is still there.

If I figure out what else could've triggered this bug, before the release of the proper software, I'll repair it .

Glad you like it!
    05-19-11 09:41 AM
    Great theme ! I like vry much.... Thanks.
    05-22-11 02:28 AM
    Love your theme but had to delete cos a bug on the icon screen the wall paper does not shows right if you could fix that please (I got a torch)

05-22-11 11:58 AM
    Love your theme but had to delete cos a bug on the icon screen the wall paper does not shows right if you could fix that please (I got a torch)

Hi,

Please contact me at [email protected] and be more specific about the bug you're getting.
    05-22-11 12:01 PM
    Hi,

Please contact me at [email protected] and be more specific about the bug you're getting.
    Oh yes I get that also on a Torch.

For example; I change the background from original one to one from a camera per say.. When I scroll up and down where "status" bar is at (time, date, carrier, etc) the pictures will over lap and it will be blurry...

Here are some snap shot... I wasn't able to reenact the bug on top display, but if you see the background picture in the middle it's messed up..
    05-22-11 11:40 PM
    Another bug, when the torch is charging. The batt didn't show charging status (OS 6.0.0.570).
    Last edited by art58; 05-23-11 at 06:23 AM.
    05-23-11 06:12 AM
    Thank you all for the bug reports!

I'll try and fix all of these issues in the following update (I'm hoping next week). As always, you'll receive an email from MobiHand when the theme has been updated.

Cheers!
    05-23-11 06:34 AM
    Hello. Does this include a fix for the 'Universal Search' bug?

-Rich

Thank you all for the bug reports!

I'll try and fix all of these issues in the following update (I'm hoping next week). As always, you'll receive an email from MobiHand when the theme has been updated.

Cheers!
    05-23-11 08:07 AM
    Hello. Does this include a fix for the 'Universal Search' bug?

-Rich
    Hey,

Yes, the 'universal search' bug should be working with the newly released software. When the update will be up, it'll have a list of bug fixes.
    05-23-11 09:08 AM
    You're the best! Thanks.

-Rich

Hey,

Yes, the 'universal search' bug should be working with the newly released software. When the update will be up, it'll have a list of bug fixes.
    05-23-11 09:22 AM
    Just downloaded and really enjoying it. Love the green highlight

keep up the good work.. Thanx
    05-23-11 09:48 AM
    Great! Love that you keep us updated, yes I just did a software update on my device now the battery doesn't show it is charging..

Can't wait for the update

[Edit]

I was switching to another theme and switched back to this one and I'm getting App Error 602 2 out of 3 times now, maybe it's just me??
    Last edited by Seoul; 05-23-11 at 11:30 AM.
    05-23-11 10:13 AM
    The theme has been updated to v1.6

This version will repair the 'Universal Search' bug on the homescreen of OS 6 devices!

Thank you all for your feedback, every update is made thanks to you!
    Also, please rate and comment the theme if you enjoy using it!

Download link
    05-25-11 06:29 PM
    I tried v1.6 and the date displays as May 2.
    Thanks for fixing the Universal Search.

-Rich

The theme has been updated to v1.6

This version will repair the 'Universal Search' bug on the homescreen of OS 6 devices!

Thank you all for your feedback, every update is made thanks to you!
    Also, please rate and comment the theme if you enjoy using it!

Download link
    05-25-11 08:32 PM
    Looks great! It is so smooth and it is in my favorite color.
    05-26-11 01:33 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD