This is my third theme, Metal Tech inspired by the UI of Blizzard's Starcraft.
    Hope you all like it and as always please feel free to drop any comments or suggestions you may have.

.:Features:.
    - LANDSCAPE support
    - Trackpad navigation = semi functional
    - Weather Slot (slot 1)
    - Slot 2 always visible
    - Hidden Dock (slot 3-7)
    - Hidden Today
    - Options, Clock, Connections, and Quick Launch* hot spots
    - Blue OS6.0 icons courtesy of BBThemeLab

Download: Version 1.0 -CLICK or SCAN the QR code below

PERFORM BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION!!

Hot spot guide:

**Donations are appreciated but not required**
    Last edited by Foberry; 03-13-11 at 10:05 PM.
    arjae_rj likes this.
    03-13-11 08:08 PM
    This looks sick !! Nice
    03-13-11 08:12 PM
    Extremely awesome! Thanks for sharing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 10:08 PM
    man, i was kind of going through making an SC theme for my own use, but this totally blows mine away.
    03-13-11 10:51 PM
    awesome!!! Thank you!!
    03-14-11 12:45 AM
    Great theme. My kind of a thrmr.
    Only one thung I need for it to be the theme that I use: can you make the today and the dock to work in landscape? I can't make them show no mater where I toch the screen, in landscape...
    Thanks

03-14-11 03:14 AM
    Thank you everyone for your kind words, hope you all are enjoying the theme!

Great theme. My kind of a thrmr.
    Only one thung I need for it to be the theme that I use: can you make the today and the dock to work in landscape? I can't make them show no mater where I toch the screen, in landscape...
    Thanks
    Sorry if I didn't make it clear in the theme description but landscape is as is, just the 3 icons, no HT or hidden dock. The reason why I did this was that is was the only way I can get both the HT(protrait) and landscape to work. I am obviously doing something wrong/incorrectly...

To elaborate, whenever I add an SVG file to landscape mode the HT animation in protrait stops working. Also adding addition today items
    In landscape gives me SVG coding errors which renders it completely useless. However I think I know the solution to the today issue not so much the other.
    If any fellow themers with more experience/knowledge happens to read this, and know of any possible fixes/work around please enlighten me!!

Last edited by Foberry; 03-14-11 at 12:35 PM.
    03-14-11 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD