Your themes are awesome. Thanks
    11-27-10 04:39 PM
    This is a great theme and I love it!

The only thing I noticed was that after I loaded the theme, my Favorites folder was empty?? I checked the things that were in there in the All folder and they are still marked as Favorites...just the icon is not in that folder. Not a big deal in any way...I just thought it was weird...
    11-27-10 05:40 PM
    Don't forget you need to do a battery pull after each theme install. Then you will find that everything shows back up in you favourites folder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 05:56 PM
    Duh! I remember reading that I needed to do that. I just did the battery pull and, yep, they are back in my Favorites folder.

Thanks so much for the quick response!
    11-27-10 06:30 PM
    tell me please where can i download this theme?
    11-27-10 10:22 PM
    tell me please where can i download this theme?
    Just go to the first post in this thread and click on the link that says "OTA INSTALL" using your Torch browser.
    11-27-10 10:27 PM
    hey curve thanks. got it.

one Q ... how come not all of my icons are the same as in your first post?
    11-27-10 10:47 PM
    hey curve thanks. got it.

one Q ... how come not all of my icons are the same as in your first post?
    Have you done a battery pull yet? Don't forget everytime you change your theme you need to do a battery pull to reset the icons.
    11-27-10 10:50 PM
    I also noticed that only the stock Torch icons are changed. None of the ones form stuff I have downloaded after I bought my phone are "Christmas-ed" up

Which makes total sense to me....no complaint or anything. I just wanted to bring it up in case that's what you're seeing on your white Torch.
    11-28-10 09:46 AM
    Wow! This is free? Do you have a website or something where I can find all of your themes? This is likely the best OS6 theme I've ever seen! All of the blackberry icons are all Christmased up, except for app world (not sure if you even can theme that one though), and all done so well! The general atmosphere is Christmassy without messing up the readability of menus, etc. Altogether I'd likely be willing to pay for this theme, but am extremely happy I could find such a well-made one for free!

12-01-10 08:28 PM
    Wow! This is free? Do you have a website or something where I can find all of your themes? This is likely the best OS6 theme I've ever seen! All of the blackberry icons are all Christmased up, except for app world (not sure if you even can theme that one though), and all done so well! The general atmosphere is Christmassy without messing up the readability of menus, etc. Altogether I'd likely be willing to pay for this theme, but am extremely happy I could find such a well-made one for free!

I know, right? This theme is awesome and I am LOVING it!! It still amazes me that it was free!!!!!
    12-01-10 09:01 PM
    Thanks everyone. You can see all my themes at Bastian's Lair BlackBerry Themes
    12-01-10 09:36 PM
    Thank to you for your themes are the best. I sent you a donation
    12-02-10 09:09 AM
    Thanks everyone. You can see all my themes at Bastian's Lair BlackBerry Themes
    Thank you! You make great themes! Your free themes are better than many of the paid themes I have!

12-02-10 08:18 PM
    Just go Danbo theme the other day and just realized you are the same maker...love your stuff, thanks!!

12-04-10 08:21 AM
    Curve,

Thank you for this gift.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    12-05-10 12:37 AM
    The best XMAS theme made for 2010! Happy Holidays!
    I have been really enjoying this one.
    12-05-10 05:31 PM
    This is a great theme! Looks fantastic!

And the fact you've given it to us for free puts me in the giving spirit. I will donate a toy to my local toy drive on your behalf.

Merry Christmas!
    12-07-10 08:50 AM
    This is a great theme! Looks fantastic!

And the fact you've given it to us for free puts me in the giving spirit. I will donate a toy to my local toy drive on your behalf.

Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for that and for the great idea. gabita donated $10 for this theme so I am going to do the same and donate a toy as well.
    12-07-10 08:54 AM
    Another VERY good theme. Had a lot of ppl DL this theme after i showed it to them in my BlackBerry Torch BBM group. Great job!
    12-09-10 12:01 PM
    Only 5 weeks to go people. No time to design a theme for this season so I re-gift last years theme. Have a great Crackberry-mas everyone!!
    11-20-11 06:14 PM
    Curve,

Great job on an awesome theme. No need to do a new one, this one works great this year too.
    12-11-11 08:05 PM
    Very noice job, well done
    12-22-11 06:19 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD