This is a very nice Theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 07:48 AM
    I changed my wallpaper but the icons screen retains the grass image, it appears this is normal. Am I correct or is it something I can change?

12-24-10 08:02 AM
    I changed my wallpaper but the icons screen retains the grass image, it appears this is normal. Am I correct or is it something I can change?

You can't change the wallpaper in the app screen but ill be changing it to black later.

hunoosh, berryap and ehard24 like this.
    12-25-10 12:05 AM
    Installed this last night, very nice, but..... i can't locate my videos/pics/music/podcasts
    12-25-10 06:40 AM
    Pooter, thank you so much for this theme. Very nice.
    12-25-10 08:17 PM
    Installed this last night, very nice, but..... i can't locate my videos/pics/music/podcasts
    I'd help you but I don't have a Torch myself. Maybe Torch owners here know

SA_DeeDee likes this.
    12-25-10 08:40 PM

Did you do a reboot? For some reason, when you load a new theme and reboot (which you MUST do to install fully), your media icons get moved around.
    12-25-10 10:59 PM
    Thank U. I appreciate it. Looks great!!!
    12-26-10 09:40 PM
    Theme has been updated! Applications screen and call screens wallpaper changed to black.
    12-27-10 12:43 AM
    Thank you so much for the update... I really like this theme...
    12-27-10 01:35 AM
    Hello Pootermobile. I think there is one little thing that might bring the theme together with the update that you just uploaded. The lock screen. It still has the green wallpaper previously used on your application screen. This isn't just the screen when pressing lock, but the screen that shows up whenever the device locks with a password. If you are able to fix this it would help us who are using a custom wallpaper with your theme.

Thanks for this great theme!
    12-27-10 11:06 AM
    Love this theme! Thank you so much!
    Pootermobile likes this.
    12-28-10 11:45 PM
    Just downloaded and this theme is great! Thanks for the theme and making it free
    Pootermobile likes this.
    12-30-10 03:59 AM
    Theme has been updated! Applications screen and call screens wallpaper changed to black.
    Huh. I tried 1.1 and changed it back to 1.0 - I like the green grass screens. It ties it all together. Thanks Pootermobile. Two of your themes are my favorites at the moment. Sheath and Meridian. Your themes are very unique. Great job, keep up the good work!

Edit. I spoke too soon. My app screen is still black after installing 1.0 - Actually, my device says I have 1.1 installed still. Did you update all the 1.0 links to 1.1? This is the link I used to revert...
    Meridian - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Hmm...how can I go back to 1.0?
    Last edited by KEB64; 12-30-10 at 09:56 PM.
    12-30-10 09:19 PM
    Huh. I tried 1.1 and changed it back to 1.0 - I like the green grass screens. It ties it all together. Thanks Pootermobile. Two of your themes are my favorites at the moment. Sheath and Meridian. Your themes are very unique. Great job, keep up the good work!

Edit. I spoke too soon. My app screen is still black after installing 1.0 - Actually, my device says I have 1.1 installed still. Did you update all the 1.0 links to 1.1? This is the link I used to revert...
    Meridian - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Hmm...how can I go back to 1.0?

Thanks for the compliment I updated all the devices to 1.1 and there isn't any way you can go back to 1.0 right now sorry :/
    12-31-10 01:44 AM
    Just downloaded and this theme is great! Thanks for the theme and making it free

You're welcome enjoy!

01-02-11 02:48 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD