It is the season for giving, or so I've heard. So this holiday season The World Of Pootermobile has prepared a wonderful gift for all of you! Meridian is not a snow filled, snowman rockin, or santa hohoho'ing, but rather a gift that literally keeps on giving long after the holidays. You can use this theme any time of the year and it most definitely doesn't look like that rudolf the red nosed reindeer sweater you got last year. So enjoy the freebie and be safe this holiday season. Many blessings to you and yours!

• Customizable text icons on homescreen - (6 for keyboard devices) (9 for touchscreen devices)
    • Hidden fixed calendar - 4-6 entries depending on your device
    • Weather slot
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout
    • Wallpaper friendly

Grab the theme for free at the Crackberry store HERE
    12-19-10 10:23 PM
    Just downloaded. Looks good. Thanx, and Merry Xmas to you.
    12-19-10 10:44 PM
    Great theme!!! Is there a way to keep wallpaper when switching to screen with all Icons...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-19-10 11:01 PM
    First off, Poots, great job on the theme bro! It looks great on the Torch! And of course I always appreciate FREE

Here is some screenies for the Torch users

BB_Berry and JConscience like this.
    12-19-10 11:58 PM
    I really like this theme, thank you so much.

I just have one question, what is the easiest way to close the dropdowns on the home screen? Hitting Apps or Today again just keeps it open, only going to Home closes it, which seems a bit clunky.
    12-20-10 12:17 AM
    Very, very nice theme but is there Anything we can do about the issue rainynight mentioned. I noticed that as well. Also I'd like to point when you're in landcape on the screen with the actual icons and press hang up to return to the home screen, (while still in landscape) there is an error/bug that comes up. Half the screen is white and the rest of he screen is squished to fit in
    Last edited by Aleandrog; 12-20-10 at 12:56 AM.
    12-20-10 12:38 AM
    This is a great theme, I'll definitely give it a shot for a while!! Thanks!!

2 things;

Bug(?): When rotated horizontally the app screen appears. Then, when rotated vertically, the app screen stays there and must be cleared in order to get back to the home screen.

Request: There is some very valuable real estate to the right of the bottom bar which would be nice if it could be a hidden hot spot for an app in the #2 position (many people may use QL here).

I also agree with rainy, it would be nice to be able to click back or end to clear the drop downs. Although, some people may like to have 1 of these 2 on their screen at all time, in which case they would be bothered by always having to reload these items. Eh, I guess I can deal with tapping the home button.

Also, you need to shrink the icon on the bottom bar just slightly. It cuts off the (new) star when using mail/sms/BBM in that position. And it cuts of the weather badge if not centered.
    Last edited by KahneFan; 12-20-10 at 12:57 AM.
    12-20-10 12:44 AM
    Ok here we go...

Landscape issues are present in pretty much all themes because of the beta Theme Builder. I will update my theme as soon asi can when the Theme Builder is updated.

In order to hide the app or today sections touch the home button (it's not that hard guys lol) and to bring back the apps or today just touch the apps or today buttons respectively.

And the icons being cut off is also a Theme Builder bug that is present in most themes...trust me I'm mad at all these bugs too.

Thanks for the feedback guys and feel free to rate and comment over at the CB store

12-20-10 01:48 AM
    Thanks for this theme... very nice and cool to the eyes. I don't mind the landscape issues but if there's still another way to close the drop downs other than the 'home' button, this will be very much appreciated. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by 8eleven; 12-20-10 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Updated comment
    12-20-10 03:40 AM
    Always hunting for the rare new 9800 theme, I was excited to see this on Twitter.
    Downloaded and was not disappointed.

Here's my screen with custom wallpaper:

You can see the weather icon is mildly cut off on right side. (Already discussed above.) But the BW notification-area icon is cut off at top & bottom too as you can see.
    Btw, BW iconset shown is Razor Sharp if anyone cared.

A couple things I'd love to see in a revision.
    1. Manage Connections hotspot might as well encompass battery meter too, or have an Options hotspot on battery meter too.
    2. With the short date allowed in TB6, I'd love too see the clock move to bottom right corner, allowing for a larger notification area. Possibly move battery or signal to left top corner in this scenario as on App Screen, with notifications centred. (And Messges hotspot on notifications.) Time larger than date, filling vertical space.
    3. Blue focus version? (Yes I'm that boring about some things!) Just on spots where green focus currently, not Home Screen.
    4. Not a biggie, but cool if you could scroll left and/or down from Weather slot to remove Home Screen focus.

Thanks again, Pooter!
    I'll post a review when I get a chance.

PS Happy to test, as always.
    Last edited by elite1; 12-20-10 at 02:47 PM.
    12-20-10 04:04 AM
    nice theme. Thank you for sharing it.
    12-20-10 05:07 AM
    I think everyone should just say thank you pooter for giving us a free theme, geez tis the season, be happy! i would love to see one thread where everyone could just be satisfied with what is given to us, ***** about the premium you have to pay for. ok happy holidays and thanks pooter for giving us a wonderful theme.
    12-20-10 06:53 AM
    @swdoro: I concur! Thanks pooter! Awesome theme, totally loving it. I appreciate the early Christmas gift

12-20-10 07:14 AM
    Thanks, Very nice.

Nicely done, Great features.
    12-20-10 08:46 AM
    Always hunting for the rare new 9800 theme, I was excited to see this on Twitter.
    Downloaded and was not disappointed.

Here's my screen with custom wallpaper:

You can see the weather icon is mildly cut off on right side. (Already discussed above.) But the BW notification-area icon is cut off at top & bottom too as you can see.
    Btw, BW iconset shown is Razor Sharp if anyone cared.

A couple things I'd love to see in a revision.
    1. Manage Connections hotspot might as well encompass battery meter too, or have an Options hotspot on battery meter too.
    2. With the short date allowed in TB6, I'd love too see the clock move to bottom right corner, allowing for a larger notification area. Possibly move battery or signal to left top corner in this scenario as on App Screen, with notifications centred. (And Messges hotspot on notifications.) Time larger than date, filling vertical space.
    3. Blue focus version? (Yes I'm that boring about some things!) Just on spots where green focus currently, not Home Screen.
    4. Not a biggie, but cool if you could scroll left and/or down from Weather slot to remove Home Screen focus.

Thanks again, Pooter!
    I'll love a review when I get a chance.

PS Happy to test, as always.
    Incredible background. Where can I find it? Or do you have a link for it?

12-20-10 11:00 AM
    I really like what a great job you did with this theme.

I'm not really into pictures on my home screen. I used the same grey background you had in the theme as my background for BerryWeather, fits perfect.
    Of course, I have an opinion also

Replace the grass wallpaper used through out the theme with the grey background. Looks great and shows up the icons better and definitely makes the call screen easy to read. Replace the green highlights with blue and change the grey highlights on the icons with the same blue. It would be great if the font could be the system font selection, but I'm not sure of the beta OS6 Theme Studio lets you do that.

If you are so inclined, I prefer Georgian, size 8

I also like what you did with the landscape transition for OS6, considering its still in beta. Just a small glitch and then all the icons are up. Very nice. I haven't seen that done anywhere else.
    If you do custom work, please let me know. I would gladly make a donation for the changes I mentioned.
    12-20-10 11:42 AM
    I'm with swdoro. STFU with all the critiquing already! If he were to do all of your 'fixes' it'd be a totally different theme! Say thank you, Merry Holiday and move the **** on! Thank you Pooter for a great theme!!

12-20-10 12:19 PM
    OK. Fixed the tilt issue... just locked it with QL

If there could be a hotspot on the bottom right, that would be great. But being that you've donated so much time and effort on an outstanding theme and allowed us to have it free... no biggie if not

Thanks again!!

12-20-10 12:19 PM
    Give you people an inch and you want a mile..

12-20-10 12:25 PM
    ok so I guess they just want to keep asking, maybe they should offer to donate if they want changes instead of keep wanting this and that for "free" happy holidays to the rude
    Sing it, sister!

12-20-10 12:26 PM
    None of us have said anything negative about the theme. We simply offer suggestions. If the OP wants to take any of the suggestions great. If not, that's fine too. Should we not be allowed to come on here and make suggestions just because a theme is free? What if there's a suggestion out there that makes the OP (of any free theme) think "I had not considered that, maybe I should do that"; is that such a bad thing?
    12-20-10 12:31 PM
    I think everyone should just say thank you pooter for giving us a free theme, geez tis the season, be happy! i would love to see one thread where everyone could just be satisfied with what is given to us, ***** about the premium you have to pay for.
    I'm with swdoro. STFU with all the critiquing already! If he were to do all of your 'fixes' it'd be a totally different theme! Say thank you, Merry Holiday and move the **** on!
    ok so I guess they just want to keep asking, maybe they should offer to donate if they want changes instead of keep wanting this and that for "free" happy holidays to the rude
    For the record, I've said thanks at least twice. I was the first person to click the Thanks button on the 1st post and gave thanks in my post too, inlcuding saying that this theme doesn't disappoint.

I will say another thank you, to the two of you for wasting everyone's time with your mindless drivel. So the only opinion that matters is yours?
    How about you mind your own business? You like it, you say thanks, you move on. If Pooter has something to say, his is the only important opinion here.

And besides, there was no negative criticism. There is a difference between that and constructive criticism.

Your ridiculous posts show what hypocrites you are. The only people that are "rude" and need to "STFU... already" are the two of you.
    Way to drag down a free theme thread, swdoro and damn_gina.

PS Interesting that you two are also the only posters here whose profiles say you don't even have a Torch!
    Last edited by elite1; 12-20-10 at 03:07 PM.
    Avaorby likes this.
    12-20-10 03:05 PM
    Incredible background. Where can I find it? Or do you have a link for it?
    Of course! I always share wallpaper.

As I said in my reply to your PM, almost all of my 360x480 walls are from either CB's Wallpapers downloads section or from the link found in this thread:
    800 + Storm Wallpapers!!! (S2 & Torch too)
    12-20-10 03:22 PM
    For the record, I've said thanks at least twice. I was the first person to click the Thanks button on the 1st post and gave thanks in my post too, inlcuding saying that this theme doesn't disappoint.

I will say another thank you, to the two of you for wasting everyone's time with your mindless drivel. So the only opinion that matters is yours?
    How about you mind your own business? You like it, you say thanks, you move on. If Pooter has something to say, his is the only important opinion here.

And besides, there was no negative criticism. There is a difference between that and constructive criticism.

Your ridiculous posts show what hypocrites you are. The only people that are "rude" and need to "STFU... already" are the two of you.
    Way to drag down a free theme thread, swdoro and damn_gina.

PS Interesting that you two are also the only posters here whose profiles say you don't even have a Torch!
    we don't spend our lives on here as to change our profiles. BFD. Poots knows us personally, so he's who matters here, not you panty waists who offer 'suggestions'.

very mature.

12-20-10 03:30 PM
    *sigh* ok guys thank you for defending me and thanks to the people that gave the suggestions. Please stop posting about all that lol and enjoy the theme. I take all suggestions as such.

Happy Holidays!

pkcable and pilsbury like this.
    12-20-10 03:32 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD