You read my mind. I started using such an app and the redundancy annoyed me pretty quickly.
    It's in the works and will be posted later this week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    looking forward to it! thanks!!
    02-02-11 02:52 PM
    I know you just mentioned releasing a no-battery-meter version (good idea), but just curious if the theme is still currently at same original version?
    02-02-11 03:25 PM
    A version with no battery is up on my website now. There is a charging indicator that displays when plugged in. Also in this version, the time is a little larger.
    I'm still working on a version with clickable date/etc. I wasn't happy with what I came up with 2 wks ago so I scrapped it and started over.

Elite1 and porkchopian like this.
    02-02-11 07:13 PM
    A version with no battery is up on my website now. There is a charging indicator that displays when plugged in. Also in this version, the time is a little larger.
    I'm still working on a version with clickable date/etc. I wasn't happy with what I came up with 2 wks ago so I scrapped it and started over.

Dude like to thank you for making my request a reality! Going to download the new version with no battery icon asap! Please private message me your paypal account info as i will be sending you a donation for great work! best theme by far and i think it should be in Blackberry Application world! This is by far the best wallpaper theme i have used to date. Had the storm and was using the "ELLE" theme but this one knocks it out of the water!!! CHEERS AND MANY THANKS!!!
    02-03-11 01:01 PM
    LOL. Thanks. I am posting my 9800 themes on App World. They're quite slow pushing them through their approval process. Tap, tap, tap!

02-03-11 01:50 PM
    LOL. Thanks. I am posting my 9800 themes on App World. They're quite slow pushing them through their approval process. Tap, tap, tap!
    Hi Karen, that's why I was coming here, and see you just posted about it.

A ton of your themes are in App World now.
    If anyone's looking for them, a bunch of Karen's themes are in the Technology section of App World's Themes Category.

So is the one in App World that's just called Love 4 Wall the exact same as your original one here? Or is it the tweaked update with larger time?
    Last question! Are all your themes in AW versions with battery meters?

I love that light blue colour btw. Nice!
    02-03-11 02:47 PM
    Thanks, elite1.

Yes - all of my themes for the 9800 are either on App World or waiting (tap, tap, tap) for App World to approve to add them.

But for no waiting... everything is at Karens BlackBerry Themes including my latest "Touch Me Twice" which is a variation of Love4Wall.
    It uses the default battery meter. Time displays 50% larger than in Love4Wall. There are 2 "touch points" - touching the lower left launches your first app, touching the lower right launches your second app. (Just touch the screen - don't use the trackpad.)
    And finally... the spacebar launches QuickLaunch, if you have it installed.
    I made versions using default color, as well as the 7 other "usual suspects."

If you prefer App World, it (as well as the Love4Wall w/ charge indicator instead of battery meter) should be up within a few days. They have been very slow lately...
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-06-11 09:58 PM
    If by lately you mean this decade, I'd fully agree…
    02-07-11 02:50 AM
    Too funny. Sad, but true.
    If anyone is interested, I've posted (both on my site and submitted to App World for availability this sometime this century) OS 6 color-accented themes w/ charge indicator instead of battery meter.
    02-13-11 08:50 PM
    Thank you for the info about your themes being on Appworld and your website! Easy dowload! Love the theme! Thanks!
    02-17-11 11:18 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD