Introducing The Legend of Zelda for the Torch 9800
    'Link's got a brand new Torch'

-Battery Meter skinned as a Heart Container that emptys as your Battery dies
    -Signal Meter skinned as a Complete Triforce
    -Focus Icon is an 8-bit Link
    -New Item Icon is a Red Potion
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons
    -All other Icons, Buttons, Highlights, Cursors, Fonts skinned to match theme.

Hourglass

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    Last edited by curve1967; 10-10-10 at 09:21 PM.
    sommerface likes this.
    10-10-10 08:59 PM
    I've watched all of your themes..they are pretty awsome..I can tell you enjoy making themes too..could you please make a Real Madrid FC one?...I'd be more than happy to test it, please say yes! jaja..maybe with pics of cristiano ronaldo, Di Maria, Kaka something really great I know you got the creativity..well let me know please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 09:05 PM
    **** yes!!!! That is FREAKIN' AWESOME!! Downloading now!! Ahh I'm a huge LOZ fan, this is essential for me!
    EDIT:
    Whoa.. The download link says for the Steampunk theme. Its trying to replace my currently installed Steampunk.... Can you check this for me?
    Last edited by SRWitty; 10-10-10 at 09:13 PM.
    10-10-10 09:10 PM
    **** yes!!!! That is FREAKIN' AWESOME!! Downloading now!! Ahh I'm a huge LOZ fan, this is essential for me!
    EDIT:
    Whoa.. The download link says for the Steampunk theme. Its trying to replace my currently installed Steampunk.... Can you check this for me?
    Sorry forgot to change the download like. It is fixed now and ready to download. Hope you enjoy it!
    10-10-10 09:22 PM
    I've watched all of your themes..they are pretty awsome..I can tell you enjoy making themes too..could you please make a Real Madrid FC one?...I'd be more than happy to test it, please say yes! jaja..maybe with pics of cristiano ronaldo, Di Maria, Kaka something really great I know you got the creativity..well let me know please

Leave it with me for a bit and I'll see what I can come up with
    10-10-10 09:43 PM
    Downloaded, and battery pulled. Theme works great, all icons are within set and work well. This theme doesn't cause any lag, test with browsing while playing music and major multitasking.

Only flaw I've noticed so far is minor and only visual. The locked screen will display the Ocarina for Profiles on the screen, but when you unlock, the home screen retains the "stock" OS6 Profiles Icon.

All in all the theme is great. A must have for any Legend of Zelda fan! (A Link to the Past - SNEs FTW!)

10-10-10 10:38 PM
    Only flaw I've noticed so far is minor and only visual. The locked screen will display the Ocarina for Profiles on the screen, but when you unlock, the home screen retains the "stock" OS6 Profiles Icon.
    Thanks for the feedback, the Profile Icon issue on the Homescreen is a bug in the beta version of Theme Builder6. As soon as a full version is available I will be update all my themes to fix any bugs.
    Glad you are enjoying it!!!
    10-10-10 10:43 PM
    Good to know!! Thank you for Steampunk, and now this! I had been using Steampunk with a Salvador Dali Melted Clock as a wallpaper and its been great!

Can't wait for updates!

10-10-10 10:56 PM
    Thanks a lot I know you'll come up with something great!...past themes give me security to say this...btw zelda tbeme rocks...thankd

10-10-10 11:19 PM
    I want to say something too. My name is Norman Cabenda from Suriname, u may not even have heard of that country, but: been using ur themes since the early beginning, for the torch that is, and you are awesome. I don't have a credit card at the moment, and we don't really know paypal here, but i will find a way to donate, cuz I use ALL ur themes and i love them. Please continue ur work, but u SHOULD be making LOTS of money with all ur doing for people!!!
    10-11-10 11:55 AM
    Theme has been updated to correct oversized font in Menus, New Dialog Icons added to match theme.
    RRancid likes this.
    10-11-10 03:35 PM
    THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE THEME

but for some reason now universal search doesn't work
    09-27-11 07:52 PM
    This theme is SWEET!!
    09-28-11 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD