-14 Touch HotSpots (See Screenshot above)
    -Focus Icon is Star Trek Comm Badge
    -New Item Icon is Star Fleet Badge
    -Custom Percentage LCARS Battery Meter

When you tilt your Torch on it's side you get another Notification area that has 4 entries for Calendar, 3 entries for Messages and 2 entries for Txt Messages

Hourglass

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    Last edited by curve1967; 10-30-10 at 08:29 PM.
    10-30-10 07:10 PM
    This is an incredible theme. Great Job! Works and looks awesome. Thanks!!!
    10-30-10 09:29 PM
    Wow!!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your themes. Thanks.
    10-30-10 10:41 PM
    Now you just need to make the notification bar interactive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 11:06 AM
    Now you just need to make the notification bar interactive.

Part of the reason I didn't make the notification bar interactive was the most important apps were already represented on the homescreen(messages, sms, calendar). I really wish we had the ability to have the interactive drop down notifications show up on custom themes. If there is something specific you would like the notification bar do when touched let me know and I'll see if I can pull it off for you.
    11-03-10 05:09 PM
    I literally burst into laughter at work looking at this theme. This is awesome man! Great Theme
    11-18-10 06:37 PM
    OMG!!! THANK YOU!!! This theme is awesome and will be the only theme I use!! Had a similar one on my iphone and loved it, but this one blows all other star trek themes I have ever seen out of the water. Thanks a lot

11-22-10 09:14 PM
    This theme pwnz! Paired up with some TNG sound effects is so awe... wait for it ...some.
    11-23-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD