I completely revised my "cLean Theme" by adding many more apps as well as 5 new hotspots. Since I've added so much I don't think it's simple enough to be with my "Clean" series, so I have decided to give this one its own thread. This theme has 10 app spots, plus 5 hot spots on the right, a hidden today area and a dedicated weather slot (app#1). I hope you enjoy.

Download: [FREE] L of a Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

This theme and All of My Themes are free for all CB users who use the code: "cbfree"

EZ Themer - Index
    Last edited by KahneFan; 04-30-11 at 01:53 PM.
    ahtwong and bpgui like this.
    02-03-11 04:00 PM
    NIce theme bro.

I spit coffee on my Keyboard when I read the name of it !!

hehe

Classic.
    02-03-11 04:05 PM
    Nice sharing.. Thanks
    02-03-11 09:21 PM
    THIS? Looks great. Thanks sooooo much!
    02-04-11 07:15 AM
    And light pink highlights???? Great job...it might be the perfect theme!
    02-04-11 08:00 AM
    And light pink highlights???? Great job...it might be the perfect theme!
    Is it an OK pink?
    02-04-11 08:58 AM
    Is it an OK pink?
    It totally is...at least for me I have sent the link to several bb friends. Thanks again!!!!!
    02-04-11 09:03 AM

Posted so the girlies can see how great it looks when we can "cute" it up.
    02-04-11 09:45 AM
    Great theme! Quick one: sometimes the screen doesn't seem responsive as I have to tap a couple of times then wait on the homescreen. Anyone else have that prob?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 10:05 AM
    response for what? Icon highlight? Or going back to the home screen from another app?
    02-04-11 10:35 AM

Posted so the girlies can see how great it looks when we can "cute" it up.
    You're right, the black text does look good there.
    02-04-11 11:25 AM
    Yeppers....it is very hard to find themes with black text...most are white so I really appreciate you making this one.
    02-04-11 07:23 PM
    response for what? Icon highlight? Or going back to the home screen from another app?
    When in touching to open up an app (ie. Bbm) in the homescreen. Been playing around with it and I think it seems to happens when the phone switches from landscape to portrait and vice-versa. After the orientation change I touch the app to open it but it stalls. Who knows.. Could just be my OS? Time for .450?

02-04-11 09:16 PM
    I didn't use this theme too long, but I did notice this happening on other authors themes in the past. I think it happens when a theme is built in Composer then imported into Theme Builder. When I use a theme which was built in Theme Builder I never notice this.

I can try to rebuild this theme in TB only, but then I couldn't have any of the hotpots on the right and I couldn't have 10 apps, I would only be able to have 7 or 8 (comfortably).
    02-04-11 09:23 PM
    I had the same issues with. Vertiberry.

I had to tweek the code (it is a TB bug)

Honestly, I don't know what fixed it, I think it was going from 8 to 3 in the today items

02-04-11 10:11 PM
    I like this, but can you do one without the today ....I like having my weather icons from berryweather on my background and the today stuff gets in the way

thx
    swdoro likes this.
    02-05-11 01:54 AM
    I like this, but can you do one without the today ....I like having my weather icons from berryweather on my background and the today stuff gets in the way

thx

Sure thing. I have posted a link on the first post for it.
    02-05-11 02:41 AM

Bump because this theme shouldnt be on page 3!!!
    KahneFan likes this.
    02-13-11 10:16 AM
    I've downloaded dark ota and can't get the hidden Today to show. It's a great theme! But if anyone has had a similar problem I'd appreciate any advice on getting the today to show
    02-13-11 02:58 PM
    1) Are you hovering over a "today app"? (i.e. mail, txt, bbm...)

2) Have you done a reset?
    02-13-11 04:20 PM
    Oh, that explains it, I wasn't hovering over my calendar. I was feverishly tapping the screen in the center top right expecting it to appear apologies. When I hover over calendar it is there and impressivly so. Many thanks

02-13-11 04:44 PM
    I love this theme! However I'm running into an issue where sometimes the touch screen isn't responsive when I go to tap an app.. Or even scroll to one. It won't budge. Is anyone running into that? Usually I just lock/unlock my screen and it's ok afterwards..

02-21-11 02:14 PM
    Oh, that explains it, I wasn't hovering over my calendar. I was feverishly tapping the screen in the center top right expecting it to appear apologies. When I hover over calendar it is there and impressivly so. Many thanks

HAHA!!! I love that...only because I have been guilty of "tapping" my monitor for my comp...everything should be touch screen.
    02-22-11 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD