-16 User Customisable Icons on the HomeScreen
    -4 Static Icons on the Dock (Msseages, SMS, BBM & Calendar)
    -Custom iOS4 Folder Icons
    -Hotkey 'Space Bar' for QuickLaunch
    -Hotkey '$' for Profiles
    -See ScreenShot for other Touch Hotkeys

When you tilt your Torch on it's side you get another Notification area that has 5 entries for Calendar, 3 entries for Messages and 2 entries for Txt Messages.

Hourglass

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    11-29-10 02:46 PM
    good theme mate! on the main screen menu ive got 2 of each apps,they are sms,bbm,messages and calander! anyway of not having 2 of each on there? done battery pull!
    11-29-10 03:27 PM
    good theme mate! on the main screen menu ive got 2 of each apps,they are sms,bbm,messages and calander! anyway of not having 2 of each on there? done battery pull!
    Hey the 4 Icons at the bottom (dock) always stay the same (SMS, messages, BBM and Calendar). If you don't want them to show up on the shelves as well you need to go the the App Screen (press BBkey/Menu key) and move those 4 icons to the last 4 slots, or just hide them if you don't have 16 Icons that you want to see on your homescreen.
    11-29-10 03:31 PM
    ok thanks mate,got that sorted out! can you add your own apps?
    11-29-10 04:02 PM
    Thanks! You are awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 05:03 PM
    and this is why we LOVE YOU!!!! you ROCK MY SOCKS!!!
    11-29-10 06:06 PM
    Awesome theme.
    11-29-10 06:09 PM
    Bravo... Very well done theme!!!!

11-29-10 07:45 PM
    Good work! Theme is very polished and well put together. Couple of comments/suggestions:
    -The calendar entries seem heavily biased toward the location of event. Any chance of having that field adjust so we can see more of the event name itself?
    -I do not own any Apple products and have never wished I had an iPhone. Any chance of a second version with a little less Apple-ness (thinking of all of those wallpapers with Apple logo - it is a Blackberry...)
    11-30-10 08:15 AM
    Great work! Thank you!

11-30-10 08:16 AM
    This is a great theme. Much appreciated, as always!!

Onion
    11-30-10 10:40 AM
    Another great theme. Looks and works nice. Thanks for posting.
    11-30-10 11:00 AM
    Still churning out the free ones Curve. Keep up the awesome work man. I might have to install this one just to check it out.
    11-30-10 11:18 AM
    Love this theme, thanks for sharing it

11-30-10 12:21 PM
    Where did you get the icons pack for this theme?
    12-02-10 11:29 PM
    Where did you get the icons pack for this theme?
    Most of the icons come from the Fusion for Iphone theme by jpapollo

The base for the icons come from Folder icon iOS4 V2 by JackieTran
    12-03-10 12:17 AM
    Have downloaded the jad file, and installed it. When I tried to activate it, the only thing I can get a blank screen with no sliding menu etc. did anyone experienced this before, or am I doing something wrong?
    12-03-10 04:37 AM
    Okay i would like some help.

I download the file as a .zip to my desktop, extract it, then how do i get it on my torch once i plug it into the comp. Email?
    12-12-10 09:31 PM
    Okay i would like some help.

I download the file as a .zip to my desktop, extract it, then how do i get it on my torch once i plug it into the comp. Email?
    You can't download the file to your desktop using a computer. To install the theme you must navigate to this page using your Torch Browser and click on the OTA INSTALL link. Theme will then be installed on your Torch.
    12-12-10 10:01 PM
    Hi curve! Loving this theme so much!!!!!
    Now I have a wallpaper "challenge" for the homescreen on this theme...lets see what people come up with!
    Thanks again for all your hard work!
    12-13-10 08:07 AM
    Hi curve! Loving this theme so much!!!!!
    Now I have a wallpaper "challenge" for the homescreen on this theme...lets see what people come up with!
    Thanks again for all your hard work!
    Don't think it is possible to get the Wallpaper to work without doing it in TB. I resized the wallpaper for you added it to the theme and changed the colour of the 4 bottom icons to black so that it would show.

nololos and hunoosh like this.
    12-13-10 10:51 AM
    -16 User Customisable Icons on the HomeScreen
    -4 Static Icons on the Dock (Msseages, SMS, BBM & Calendar)
    -Custom iOS4 Folder Icons
    -Hotkey 'Space Bar' for QuickLaunch
    -Hotkey '$' for Profiles
    -See ScreenShot for other Touch Hotkeys

When you tilt your Torch on it's side you get another Notification area that has 5 entries for Calendar, 3 entries for Messages and 2 entries for Txt Messages.

Hourglass

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    Don't think it is possible to get the Wallpaper to work without doing it in TB. I resized the wallpaper for you added it to the theme and changed the colour of the 4 bottom icons to black so that it would show.

OMG this is soooo generous of you! Thank you for some of the best themes around!
    curve1967 likes this.
    12-13-10 01:44 PM
    some basic walls
    Last edited by swdoro; 12-13-10 at 03:54 PM.
    nololos likes this.
    12-13-10 02:53 PM
    OMG curve and Susan!!!!! You both are amazing and incredible. Thank you so so so soso sos os ososososososooooooo much!!!!! (look how carried away I got there)
    !!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-13-10 09:25 PM
    Thanks, nice theme =)
    01-07-11 01:04 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD