My first shot at a scrolling row of apps. This is not a completely finished product, so all feedback is welcome.

OTA: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/IesJvJ

Main glitch right now, tap the middle icon when you first activate the theme.

Last edited by KahneFan; 05-17-11 at 10:23 PM.
    05-17-11 06:09 PM
    Arg, major glitch, all apps link to the same app. You can still DL it to see the functionality though.
    05-17-11 06:16 PM
    I like the size of the clock. i think it's perfect size. although, i find the apps icons too small and the middle curve the app icon too big..hmmmm....just my opinion.
    other than that, BIG THANKS for the theme
    05-17-11 10:12 PM
    Working DL link posted above.

arjae_rj did you get a chance to test the theme or was that based off the screenshot?
    05-17-11 10:24 PM
    If you can get it to work properly it would be an amazing theme. If pressing the icons at the top bar would link to the Updates screen (with messages, missed calls, facebook, etc) and an option where one version has a hidden today when you press the calender icon, this theme would be perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 01:32 AM
    I love this theme man but yes the apps don't work they just go to the messages app

05-18-11 01:34 AM
    Also, I think putting the App's name in the middle of the screen's name over it when it goes into that spot so it doubles as a weather slot as well.

05-18-11 01:38 AM
    Working DL link posted above.

arjae_rj did you get a chance to test the theme or was that based off the screenshot?
    KahneFan, just my impression on the screenshot/design. I will DL it now and will let you know hands-on experience

THANK YOU for the theme!!!!!!!!
    05-18-11 01:39 AM
    When I touch an app, it does go to the middle of the dock instead of opening that application. Am I right ?
    05-18-11 05:21 AM
    When I touch an app, it does go to the middle of the dock instead of opening that application. Am I right ?
    You are correct, the smaller apps are still glitchy (work in progress).
    05-18-11 06:31 AM
    Another interesting concept. I really like your themes. Let us know when you get the kinks out of this one. BTW did you incorporate a hidden today on this one?

Thanks!
    Last edited by AlKa; 05-18-11 at 08:17 AM.
    05-18-11 08:05 AM
    Another interesting concept. I really like your themes. Let us know when you get the kinks out of this one. BTW did you incorporate a hidden today on this one?

Thanks!

Not yet. I'm not going to "tinker" with it until I can get it working correctly.
    05-18-11 08:55 AM
    Looks good, tried it out, if you get this working properly, with 6.1 icons its a winner. Switched back to another theme, Ive gotten used to the 6.1 icons.
    05-18-11 11:12 AM
    It uses 6.1 icons, did you receive a version which did not have 6.1?
    05-18-11 11:35 AM
    Very creative theme kahne, may I request just one thing if you can change it on this one and 6 in row also. Can you make the background plain black in the app view instead of black with white hue its just makes it hard to read with white fonts. If not that's okay as well we appreciate your theme and nice of you to keep them free. Thank you

05-18-11 11:55 AM
    It uses 6.1 icons, did you receive a version which did not have 6.1?
    My bad, just checked it again, don't think I did a BP and some of them didn't look like the 6.1 icons.
    05-19-11 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD