Hope ive covered every ones suggestions.. Thank you once again for your feed-back..

OTA DOWNLOAD HERE

NOTE: A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE THAT THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY.
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 11-03-10 at 07:48 PM.
    10-18-10 04:44 PM
    Looke good. Downloading now. BTW, excellent work on your themes.
    10-18-10 04:56 PM
    Thank you
    10-18-10 05:02 PM
    Excelentes tus temas hermano, que bueno que todavia podemos conseguir excelentes temas gratis por que muchos de nosotros no tenemos dinero ni cuentas en paypal para comprar un tema, en verdad hermano muchas gracias por tu trabajo y esfuerzo, muy apreciado tu trabajo hermano y sigue asi que nosotros los crackberryanos estaremos muy agradecidos por el excelente trabajo, desde Guayaquil en Ecuador........... Saludos

PD: perdon por mi idioma pero no hablo ingles

Great your songs brother, how good we can still get excellent free themes that many of us have no money or paypal accounts to buy an item, brother thank you very much indeed for your work and effort, much appreciated your work brother and is so crackberryanos that we will be very grateful for the excellent work, from Guayaquil in Ecuador ........... Greetings

PS: sorry for my language but not speak English
    10-18-10 11:41 PM
    Gracias tanto. Esto parece el primer comentario sincero para mis temas.

Hace muy muy feliz de saber que mis temas son apreciados alrededor del mundo. Los mantendr� viniendo, y pueden optimistamente suministrar svg libre se bas� temas una vez el software de beta es probado completamente y es soltado.

Gracias una vez m�s.

Used a translator so please do excuse the grammar
    10-19-10 06:10 AM
    Great update. I loved version one but this one just pops that much more. I especially like the email icons and the send arrows. On that note however, when a Meeting request comes in there isn't an icon. It's blank out to the left of the subject line. When I accept the appointment/meeting request, the check mark does show up that a reply has been sent. Any change of getting that fixed? Thanks
    10-19-10 09:33 AM
    Check out my latest theme: Crackberry Torch
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 10-21-10 at 12:04 AM.
    10-20-10 11:55 PM
    hi bro,
    just wanna tell u a bug on your ibb v2...

when you are going to text the name or number on a new message, it wont show the number or the name...

just try it, create a new sms, then when you put the number or name, the bar is white, and you can't see the number or name you are typing...
    but after you finish the number or name, it will show...

dunno how to explain it, just try it...
    you will know what i mean..
    i'm sorry for disturbing you..

overall its REALLY GREAT theme...
    Awesome work bro

Regards, Jack
    10-21-10 07:23 PM
    all links updated
    11-06-10 09:26 AM
    cool theme and thanks
    11-07-10 04:59 PM
    =( both version 1 and version 2 the links don't work
    The blog you were looking for was not found. If you are the owner of this blog, please sign in.
    and i so excited to try this out it looks amazing!! keep up the great work, and ill be checking regularly to see when the links are fixed, FYI, i wouldn't mind hosting it if you need s temp. place for it. Thx
    11-16-10 12:51 AM
    the link in the OP does not work

appreciate if you can update it

thanks
    11-16-10 09:49 AM
    =( both version 1 and version 2 the links don't work and i so excited to try this out it looks amazing!! keep up the great work, and ill be checking regularly to see when the links are fixed, FYI, i wouldn't mind hosting it if you need s temp. place for it. Thx
    the link in the OP does not work

appreciate if you can update it

thanks
    Glad you like the theme. The links are broken because this is now a paid theme, and you can find it HERE.
    11-16-10 12:38 PM
    DISCLAIMER:
    "My themes are no longer free. I have contacted CB support to revise my threads changing the theme titles from free to premium. Any inconvenience until the said titles are changed is regretted."
    11-27-10 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD