11-24-10 10:30 PM
31 12
tools
    I thought you said themes were "free?" When I go to your site, they all have a buy now button....hmmmmmm.....
    Once upon a time he had allot of "FREE" Themes... now he's turned ALL his "FREE" Themes into... gimme money themes
    11-24-10 09:37 PM
    Whoa. Strong accusations. I not only have numerous themes from akbarmecha while they were free, but, I also purchased several themes from him with no issues. The latest one 5 minutes ago. But, based on the title, I can understand the frustration.

Ok, I can understand you being upset at that type of accusation. However, since the themes are no longer free, you need to contact a MODERATOR to revise the part in the title for all of your theme threads that are no longer free.
    Already have my friend, its most frustrating for me as every-time some1 reports a broken link or tells me i need to mark them as paid, or even throws accusations like that, i get notified about it...several times a day!

I have written to support, as well as informed a very influential and senior member but am still awaiting action!
    11-24-10 09:44 PM
    Already have my friend, its most frustrating for me as every-time some1 reports a broken link or tells me i need to mark them as paid, or even throws accusations like that, i get notified about it...several times a day!

I have written to support, as well as informed a very influential and senior member but am still awaiting action!
    Ok.
    I would add a disclaimer to each thread until the information is revised. Right now, I'm sure the overall site update has been a top priority.
    11-24-10 09:52 PM
    Ok.
    I would add a disclaimer to each thread until the information is revised. Right now, I'm sure the overall site update has been a top priority.
    I agree, they've done a marvellous job, i will figure out how to do that or maybe get back to you for help thank you.

Once upon a time he had allot of "FREE" Themes... now he's turned ALL his "FREE" Themes into... gimme money themes
    thousands of free copies of tens of my themes have been downloaded around the world for months on various blackberry oriented blogs and site in all languages. (A BIG thanks to Crackberry)

Can you begin to imagine the amount of free themes ive given out?!

Youve tried your hand at basic themes, and so you know how long it could take to make themes that can be sold.

I am not looking to make a few hundred dollars out of selling themes. It is not my profession. But since i devote ample time, patience and energy in making them, it helps to know i am getting something out of it.

It satisfies and helps two kinds of people. People who like and want my themes, and people who can use the money for improving their everyday lives. Does not sound so bad to me.

So, thats how things are gonna be. If you don't like it, look elsewhere.

Thank you.
    11-24-10 10:09 PM
    Just a quick example-
    "Disclaimer: My themes are no longer free. I have contacted [insert individuals' title] here at CrackBerry to revise my threads changing the theme titles from free to premium. I apologize for any inconvenience until said titles are changed."
    Anyway, something is better than nothing. Just be prepared to take a little ish until the titles are changed.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-24-10 at 10:25 PM. Reason: just trying to keep the peace. :)
    11-24-10 10:21 PM
    Anyway, something is better than nothing. Just be prepared to take a little ish until the titles are changed.
    great, will setup one just like that and post it asap. thanks once again!
    11-24-10 10:30 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD