I'm thinking maybe I'll register on their site so I can leave a nice post there. I'm not upset about it, as my themes I post for free. But I'm sure those who sell their themes won't be too happy when their theme gets pirated from them.
    BtW, I like the wallpapers you've got posted on you site...very nice
    No they were not too happy at all
    Molson0 has the right idea though....you can post free themes on App World and this won't happen to you.

Thanks for the compliment....I enjoy posting walls on my blog and happy to hear others enjoy my blog too
    03-16-12 01:57 PM
    One other thought - any chance to add Quick Launch hot spot?

Stiil an awesome theme!
    03-16-12 03:02 PM
    One other thought - any chance to add Quick Launch hot spot?

Stiil an awesome theme!
    Where would you like the hotspot to be located...and what slot# ?
    03-16-12 05:04 PM
    I am using this theme on my 9800 now, and must say, It is one of my favorites ever.

Nice work !
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    03-16-12 05:12 PM
    awesome theme thanks
    03-17-12 07:08 AM
    I've updated the landscape clock to match the portrait in size. Also minor change in the bottom dock (mild, more defining). I'll post some screenshots in a day or two along with the OTA.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-17-12 08:57 PM
    You've been waiting for an update...well here it is: I've changed the name slightly on the update to "HTC OS7 Clean". Clock docks are now the same size in both portrait and landscape. The Focus and Move tabs are both hightlighted now. Hope you like the changes. The OTA is at the bottom of the first post as usual.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-19-12 10:59 PM
    Thanks CG....simply FAB as always !!!
    03-20-12 07:34 AM
    Hey everyone, I am now working on another theme... I am picking up, what ethemes never released, his Berry sense that he was working on before he disappeared from Crackberry. I am sure it will be in no way as good as his is, but it will still be sweet! I will start another thread for it. Look for a thread titled "HTC OS7 Sense"
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-20-12 11:17 AM
    Hey everyone, I am now working on another theme... I am picking up, what ethemes never released, his Berry sense that he was working on before he disappeared from Crackberry. I am sure it will be in no way as good as his is, but it will still be sweet! I will start another thread for it. Look for a thread titled "HTC OS7 Sense"
    You mean HTC Sense UI (Firecracker) by Ethemes....I have that theme
    03-20-12 12:15 PM
    You mean HTC Sense UI (Firecracker) by Ethemes....I have that theme
    Yes, the one that he posted the teaser in that thread and never released
    The one on this page: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/index66.html
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-20-12 at 01:10 PM.
    03-20-12 12:53 PM
    You just made my day! That's awesome that your gonna pick up where ethemes left off! That's one of my all time fave themes. A suggestion, if you don't mind. The + button the right side of the dock, maybe have it do something besides open the app screen. We've got the BB button for that. Anyhow, I know whatever you come up with will be awesome!
    03-20-12 02:02 PM
    You just made my day! That's awesome that your gonna pick up where ethemes left off! That's one of my all time fave themes. A suggestion, if you don't mind. The + button the right side of the dock, maybe have it do something besides open the app screen. We've got the BB button for that. Anyhow, I know whatever you come up with will be awesome!
    If you look further into the thread...he changed the dock to a different style. That's the version I'm attempting to duplicate. The clock of course gives me trouble, so it will be a little smaller like in the last theme of mine. I'm already running it on my phone and looking into some possible changes. When I feel it's semi-ready, I'll post a thread with some shots and an ota
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-20-12 at 04:30 PM.
    03-20-12 04:27 PM
    If you look further into the thread...he changed the dock to a different style. That's the version I'm attempting to duplicate. The clock of course gives me trouble, so it will be a little smaller like in the last theme of mine. I'm already running it on my phone and looking into some possible changes. When I feel it's semi-ready, I'll post a thread with some shots and an ota
    Really? The version I purchased from Mobihand has the original dock where the + sign opens the main app screen. Looks like I've got some digging to do.
    03-20-12 04:38 PM
    Really? The version I purchased from Mobihand has the original dock where the + sign opens the main app screen. Looks like I've got some digging to do.
    Follow this link, it shows the screen teaser
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/index66.html
    03-20-12 04:44 PM
    Follow this link, it shows the screen teaser
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/index66.html
    Cool, thanks. If you go that route with the bottom dock, are you still gonna be able to see the icon text in the middle part? That's where I put my batteryex icon, so the level and temp display there. Anyway, I have faith in whatever you come up with.
    03-20-12 04:57 PM
    Yes, the one that he posted the teaser in that thread and never released
    The one on this page: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9/index66.html
    Well you have just given us something really special to look forward too
    03-20-12 07:10 PM
    Here's a quick teaser pic of the HTC OS7 Sense theme I'm working on.
    ]

Improvements/additions have already been made...since this screenshot
    03-21-12 10:33 PM
    Here's a quick teaser pic of the HTC OS7 Sense theme I'm working on.

Improvements/additions have already been made...since this screenshot

Sweeeeeet !!! nice work CG
    03-22-12 08:03 AM
    I finally started the new thread and have an OTA posted. Here is the thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-sense-711634/
    03-23-12 10:33 PM
    thanks for sharing i'll add to my collections.
    04-19-12 08:20 AM
    why do i keep getting nothing found for redirect everything i click on an OTA link
    09-03-12 12:41 AM
    every time*
    09-03-12 12:41 AM
    Can't download damn ..redirecting ..no download possible

Someone , please help me!
    10-22-12 01:05 PM
    arrrrghhh i want this but i cant find it anywhere
    10-22-12 07:01 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD