You're awesome, thanks!
    03-12-12 11:25 PM
    Thanks sooo much CG for the theme and the updates You provide more support than most premium themes get....thanks for that too !!!
    03-13-12 08:05 AM
    Thanks sooo much CG for the theme and the updates You provide more support than most premium themes get....thanks for that too !!!
    That's because I design this for my personal use. And with all the time I put into it, others should be able to enjoy as well. I am in no way a pro at this, I just enjoy designing these and seeing what I can occomplish.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-13-12 09:30 AM
    I don't know, it must be my phone. I'm still not seeing the icon for ringtone settings in the menu screen or on the hoemscreen. Still a great theme.
    03-13-12 09:48 AM
    I don't know, it must be my phone. I'm still not seeing the icon for ringtone settings in the menu screen or on the hoemscreen. Still a great theme.
    Did you do a battery pull after downloading the theme ? It's not an icon, well it is but it's 'text icon' right below the minutes part of the clock Like right now mine says Quiet in blue right under the 21.

Last edited by wendyb5724; 03-13-12 at 11:35 AM.
    03-13-12 10:24 AM
    Yeah, I always do a battery pull after installing themes. I'm just not getting the icon in my menu screen.
    03-13-12 11:05 AM
    Yeah, I always do a battery pull after installing themes. I'm just not getting the icon in my menu screen.
    Did you download the bottom OTA? The new OTA is the one at the bottom of the first post. Post me a screenshot please. The Profile is Text Only, so if you tape the text you'll see that it brings up the profile menu to change it.
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-13-12 at 11:34 AM.
    03-13-12 11:19 AM
    If I knew how to post a pic here using my phone, I'd be more than happy to post a pic. Maybe you could enlighten me, I'd very much appreciate it. I'm on the mobile version of this site and I can't seem to find a way to attach a file.

Edit: yes I did download the bottom file.
    03-13-12 11:44 AM
    If I knew how to post a pic here using my phone, I'd be more than happy to post a pic. Maybe you could enlighten me, I'd very much appreciate it. I'm on the mobile version of this site and I can't seem to find a way to attach a file.

Edit: yes I did download the bottom file.
    Try to email me a screenshot to [email protected]
    03-13-12 01:47 PM
    I don't know how you did it, but you took an already awesome theme, and made it even better! Good job!
    03-13-12 03:44 PM
    I don't know how you did it, but you took an already awesome theme, and made it even better! Good job!
    Thank you!
    03-13-12 08:22 PM
    Matching landscape update added...will post shots and OTA tonight.
    03-14-12 05:53 AM
    I just posted the matching landscape version. It is at the bottom of the first post of the thread
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-14-12 08:22 PM
    i really like this but how do i get it for my blackberry torch?
    03-15-12 12:12 AM
    i really like this but how do i get it for my blackberry torch?
    Do you have the 9800? If so, go to the first post of page one, just below the screenshots. Click the underlined "Newest OTA"
    03-15-12 06:16 AM
    Thank you for the theme! Looks great!

My only suggestion as someone who uses a lot of icons would be version with 10 icons (2 rows of icons at the bottom).

Regardless, still an awesome theme.
    03-15-12 11:46 AM
    It just keeps getting better and better! Thanks adding the landscape mode. I was wondering if the hidden clock version was still on the table in the near future? That would be like having two themes in one, a BB zen theme, and an HTC clock theme. Anyway, doing an awesome job, keep up the good work!
    03-15-12 08:20 PM
    Thank you for the theme! Looks great!

My only suggestion as someone who uses a lot of icons would be version with 10 icons (2 rows of icons at the bottom).

Regardless, still an awesome theme.
    You've struck a new idea in my head with the additional icons. I'm gonna work on that but in a differnt format then the usual 10 icon dock style....gonna mess with that this weekend.
    03-15-12 09:04 PM
    It just keeps getting better and better! Thanks adding the landscape mode. I was wondering if the hidden clock version was still on the table in the near future? That would be like having two themes in one, a BB zen theme, and an HTC clock theme. Anyway, doing an awesome job, keep up the good work!
    I've put the hidden clock on the back burner for the time being, having a little trouble making the theme builder clock disappear in order to make mine disapper. One option would to cover it with a permament background, but that would loose the ability to change the wallpaper... I've got to do a little more research on the subject before I continue on that portion of the project. If anyone has knowledge of the code needed to hide the original clock without loosing my custom clock font, feel free to email me or pm me. email is [email protected]
    03-15-12 09:11 PM
    where is the weather thing ?
    03-16-12 05:29 AM
    where is the weather thing ?
    You have to put your weather app in the first slot of the app order. If you don't have a weather app and don't want to pay for one, try Weather Plus (free version and nice weather icons)
    03-16-12 07:30 AM
    It appears my themes somehow made it over to the Kaskus site (indonesia I think) without my knowledge. Here's the site. Kaskus - Komunitas Indonesia . If anyone can understand what they wrote and can translate it, I'd like to know what was said there.
    03-16-12 09:39 AM
    It appears my themes somehow made it over to the Kaskus site (indonesia I think) without my knowledge. Here's the site. Kaskus - Komunitas Indonesia . If anyone can understand what they wrote and can translate it, I'd like to know what was said there.
    Yes CG unfortunetely this is an ongoing problem. When I beta test for the TIM devs many times their themes would be stolen on the first day of release and show up on Komunitas.
    There is a very trust-worthy developer named Raypho that could maybe help you translate. Perhaps you can get in touch with him. He is a CB member.
    03-16-12 11:28 AM
    Yes CG unfortunetely this is an ongoing problem. When I beta test for the TIM devs many times their themes would be stolen on the first day of release and show up on Komunitas.
    There is a very trust-worthy developer named Raypho that could maybe help you translate. Perhaps you can get in touch with him. He is a CB member.
    I'm thinking maybe I'll register on their site so I can leave a nice post there. I'm not upset about it, as my themes I post for free. But I'm sure those who sell their themes won't be too happy when their theme gets pirated from them.
    BtW, I like the wallpapers you've got posted on you site...very nice
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-16-12 12:51 PM
    ive had a bunch ripped off from mobihand, but NEVER appworld.
    03-16-12 12:57 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD