Another HTC inspired theme with OS7 icons. I will be posting a link as soon as I finalize the design. Question for everyone... which background do you like better? (they can always be changed by the user) Also, the bottom dock hides, I am thinking about making the clock banner do the same. Any suggestions before I post these?

Feel free to post any suggestions for additions to this theme.
    After I work in any additions, I will post the link for the OTA

OK, here it is... I added the profile icon on the home screen (focus - text format). Decided to hold off on the hidden clock dock.
    HTC-OS7 (OTA)

Here's the update I spoke about in my last post

PURPLE BACKGOUND USED BUT YOU CAN CHANGE IT
    WITH THE ABOVE WALLPAPER TO MATCH THE SCREEN SHOTS

HTC OS7 OTA

As I said in my last post here are the shots of the latest changes and the OTA is below them

Again...the background is the purple wallpaper not the white tiger...if you would like it, let me know and I'll post it too.

Newest OTA

Update 3/19/12 on HTC OS7... now called HTC OS7 Clean

HTC OS7 CLEAN (OTA)
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-19-12 at 10:52 PM.
    03-09-12 09:32 AM
    Omgeee CG I love HTC style themes on my torch....and the bottom dock hides...bonus !!! Looking so forward to this and thanks for making it freeeeeee
    03-09-12 11:31 AM
    i like both backgrounds. But lean more towards the purple one. Theme looks amazing. Cant wait for it.
    03-09-12 01:37 PM
    Any suggestions for changes/additions?
    03-09-12 01:57 PM
    none. Looks good from a visual stand point. Hopefully runs smooth.
    03-09-12 02:00 PM
    looks good -like the one with the time on the right! don't care much for the big htc type in the middle and love the hidden dock both background look great.Since you made the battery signal blue I think it would look better with signal blue also
    thanks for making them Free!!!!!
    03-09-12 02:14 PM
    Awesome looking theme! I've been waiting for a really cool HTC flip clock theme with BB OS 7 icons. If you want to make the clock hideable also, that would be cool. I would lean more towards a solid color background, because it would make icons uniformily show up on the app screen. Anyhow, awesome looking theme, can't wait to download it!

One more thing, don't be afraid to go big, really big with the clock. I use ethemes firecracker HTC theme, and that's what I love about it is the huge freakin clock. Anyway, awesome looking theme, can't wait to try it out.
    Last edited by islandfever2009; 03-09-12 at 03:10 PM.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-09-12 03:07 PM
    looks good -like the one with the time on the right! don't care much for the big htc type in the middle and love the hidden dock both background look great.Since you made the battery signal blue I think it would look better with signal blue also
    thanks for making them Free!!!!!
    I have 2 with the clock to the side on my Themes for a Prayer Post
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...prayer-660997/
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-13-12 at 09:48 PM.
    03-09-12 04:45 PM
    looks good to me...
    03-09-12 04:54 PM
    nice looking
    03-09-12 10:11 PM
    Very coolllll theme <3
    03-09-12 10:35 PM
    I really like the version with the tropical looking background.
    Another HTC inspired theme with OS7 icons. I will be posting a link as soon as I finalize the design. Question for everyone... which background do you like better? (they can always be changed by the user) Also, the bottom dock hides, I am thinking about making the clock banner do the same. Any suggestions before I post these?

Click to view quoted image

Feel free to post any suggestions for additions to this theme.
    After I work in any additions, I will post the link for the OTA
    03-09-12 11:50 PM
    its perfect allreadyyy please release the download link ! i cant wait !
    03-10-12 04:31 AM
    I think I am going to try to add the hidden clock dock to the theme. I will post the theme as it currently is hopefully tonight (EST). The original is with the purple background...I will post the other wallpaper at the same time so you can change the wallpaper if you choose to do so. I will then post the hidden clock dock when it is finished.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-10-12 07:08 AM
    Profiles icon
    03-10-12 03:03 PM
    Ok everyone... I decided to only add the profile to the banner instead of the hidden clock dock... OTA is now up and ready for the taking
    03-10-12 10:56 PM
    Ok everyone... I decided to only add the profile to the banner instead of the hidden clock dock... OTA is now up and ready for the taking
    Really awesome theme! You hit another one out of the park!! The only thing I've noticed so far is that the edge of the degree symbol of the weather icon I use in the OCD slot is cut off. I use Berryweather. Anyhow, really minor. Awesome theme, keep up the good work!
    03-11-12 08:10 AM
    Outstanding! Clean and excellent work as always,
    03-11-12 08:14 AM
    how do you hide and show the dock? thanks!!!
    03-11-12 10:44 AM
    how do you hide and show the dock? thanks!!!
    I decided to only hide the bottom dock. To hide it touch just above the icon dock. To bring it back touch where the dock was
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    03-11-12 09:39 PM
    Really awesome theme! You hit another one out of the park!! The only thing I've noticed so far is that the edge of the degree symbol of the weather icon I use in the OCD slot is cut off. I use Berryweather. Anyhow, really minor. Awesome theme, keep up the good work!
    I've made a few minor adjustments, (that being one of them). One temporary solution would be to have the temp displayed bottom center in berryweather till I post a new OTA. I should have a revision posted soon.
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-11-12 at 09:46 PM.
    03-11-12 09:41 PM
    I've made a few minor adjustments, (that being one of them). One temporary solution would be to have the temp displayed bottom center in berryweather till I post a new OTA. I should have a revision posted soon.
    Yeah, that's what I ended up doing, no big deal. The only thing I'd change is to make the clock bigger. Other than that, it's perfect. Keep up the good work!!
    03-11-12 10:24 PM
    Great theme, it's fast, easy to use and looks good. The only thing, and it's minor, is there's no icon for the ringtone selector?
    03-12-12 07:48 AM
    Great theme, it's fast, easy to use and looks good. The only thing, and it's minor, is there's no icon for the ringtone selector?
    I've made some really nice changes to this theme. Adding the profile is one of them. In addition, I've changed the clock dock to a much nicer one, I've moved the weather text below the weather icon and will display full banner width if necessary. I think your going to like the changes. I will be posting some pics and the OTA for it in an hour or so.
    03-12-12 08:54 PM
    New OTA for the update is posted at the top of the
    thread just below the original OTA
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 03-12-12 at 09:51 PM.
    wendybeee likes this.
    03-12-12 09:26 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD