09-02-11 03:33 PM
175 ... 34567
tools
    Wich one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-08-11 10:03 AM
    This is great! Thanks much. And you're right, I am going to download all three although I like the BWeather version the best, I think.
    03-08-11 10:06 AM
    Just did a battery pull and everything is smooth as silk!
    I love it!
    Wish I had the premium Beweather though, but with a $2000/month mortgage and two car payments...gotta sacrifice somewhere!
    Thanks again for a great theme! I'm running with the hidden today one.

03-08-11 10:25 AM
    Loving the plain one. My friend just looked at my phone and didn't know what to think of it hahaha. Running smooth right now, no bugs.
    03-08-11 10:32 AM
    Sweetness! I am dl'ing the plain and beweather versions...once again, you prove how much you rock!! \o/

03-08-11 10:39 AM
    Lol...glad to hear

Well GDK it seems as if you have definitely satisfied the critics of the previous version, but what about those of us who liked the original version but jus wanted a profile hotspot and a lil less battery drain. I rather enjoyed the bigger window in the middle with notifications and space for both berryweather current and extended day forecasts. Would u consider a version 4? Thank u.

G- the all icon version. I like the weather but find I use icons much more.

03-08-11 10:43 AM
    Lovin' the plain version!
    03-08-11 10:59 AM
    great update thanks for having more than one option!!
    03-08-11 11:09 AM
    i have the beweather version. thankyou so much for creating such awsome themes for us, i know it must take up alot of your time. I have already gotten quite a few compliments on your theme. i might even have convinced a iphone fan over to the lovely torch. thanks again.
    03-08-11 11:27 AM
    My pleasure

03-08-11 11:38 AM
    Well, it's been two hours now without a freeze, so that's awesome!
    Still seems a tad heavy on the battery, but nowhere near what it was like in the previous versions.
    Awesome job!

03-08-11 12:28 PM
    OMG, you have done it again.... where to you take all this talent, you should be doing this for living and start selling them
    03-08-11 12:36 PM
    Ill build them but someone needs to sell them...

03-08-11 12:48 PM
    I downloaded the BeWeather version. This theme looks great and run smooth, thanks a lot.

03-08-11 01:07 PM
    Ill build them but someone needs to sell them...

you can always get into touch with Bplay i have known a few friends that had sold themes thru them. that is if you wanted to or you could just accept donations. but some ppl just want for free but then again some will donate
    03-08-11 01:44 PM
    Wow!! Man you have really out done yourself. These are awesome. I love the today version and the plain as well. Simply amazingly done. My favorite of all your themes by far. Great great great.

03-08-11 04:05 PM
    I dl'd the plain version and it runs smooth and works great..one of the best iphone themes thus far.

03-08-11 06:13 PM
    I have the BW and the today version and both work flawlessly! Thanks so much for the different options and the awesome themes

03-08-11 06:25 PM
    Downloaded the today version. I still prefer eon hd but it's nice having all those icons onscreen
    03-08-11 11:38 PM
    Hi at all!
    How can you download the themes?
    I always failed and got the error messages that the certificates are too old.
    I tried it also with desktop browsers and the same.
    How can it be that you all can try the great looking themes but not me?
    All other themes I tried were working just the one I really would like to have is impossible.
    Who can help me getting Gi Phone?
    Can someone place it on other server?
    Thank you in advance!
    Armin
    03-09-11 12:09 AM
    Hey man great job on the themes. You've really shown that you are the best theme builder: quality themes at no cost. Simply amazing. I was wondering if you were aware of these two bugs I've encountered however. The first is the landscape wallpaper. In other themes of yours you seemed to fix the landscape wallpaper bug and made the picture we set as our wallpapers work on both regular and landscape mode, but on this theme it doesn't work anymore. Also, when using the on-screen keyboard, if you misspell a word and click the word to show the suggestions, the font is supposed to be in white, but the font is just grey on this theme, which kinda makes it hard to read since the background for the suggestions is black. I'm using the plain theme (thanks!)
    Just wanted to know if you were aware of them.
    But aside from that, great work.
    03-09-11 12:46 AM
    Can someone tell me if the v2 with the weather slot also have the today as well?
    03-09-11 01:03 AM
    No mickeyk

03-09-11 01:17 AM
175 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD