Needs more room for notifications.
    06-08-11 03:14 PM
    ***FREE***
    GEORGIA
    Wallpaper Friendly Theme

(final!)

http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/9EzJC1
    OTA DOWNLOAD

Hi everyone! I love wallpaper friendly themes and wanted to create one for myself; thus Georgia was born. Because sharing is caring I'm posting it here for others to enjoy.

GEORGIA is simple and minimal, meant for showing off your oh-so-sexy wallpaper. There is an app slot on the homescreen for your app of choice. Flip it sideways and you have a quick view of your calendar & messages along with a one-click-tap to your contact book and sound profiles.

I'd love to hear any feedback you guys have. This is my first theme and there is always room for improvement!

June 8, 2011: Am I super dooper late updating this? Yes I am! I got caught up in life. I am posting the final version of Georgia here today though. The font size has been reduced, more calendar items added, the blue box removed, some minor repositioning... pretty much everything I said I would do.

Credits:
    * Icon set used: Percentage Battery Style Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist)

12-18-12 11:32 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD