-->Download the theme from OTA here (v4.1.1)<--

In Portrait mode you will get:
    -4 fixed big buttons for Contact, Messages, Text messages, QuickLaunch (INVISIBLE on right side of screen)
    -3 lines of Calendar items
    -3 lines of Task items
    -10 small priority icons at your choise

In Landscape mode:
    -5 fixed big buttons for Browser, Music, Camera, Files, Options, QuickLaunch (INVISIBLE on right side of screen)
    -5 lines of messages

With 6.1 Icons!

So this is for me my daily practical use of my BlackBerry Torch 9800

If you want to tweak this theme yourself with BlackBerry Theme Studio, you can send me a message with your email address and i will send you the project resources. (The zip file is 15MB)

-->Download the theme from OTA here (v4.1.1)<--

-->For a calendar only list version (special) - Download the theme from OTA here (v4.2)<--

See the screenshots:

Last edited by gdanonym; 06-13-11 at 03:22 PM.
    sedalia066 likes this.
    06-12-11 03:10 AM
    Nice theme, like the wallpaper.
    06-12-11 03:16 AM
    I only have 1 problem but this is with ALL themes, I keep my messages and SMS in the same messages folder/box. That being said, this is an excellent theme, and once I can afford it, been unemployed for 3 months and the bills are piling up, I will buy you a beer or 2. Something I would love to try and figure out is when in the screen where it lists all your apps, the icons rather, when you scroll to the left, you can actually scroll to column < 1 where column should never be < 1. When you scroll to the right the cursor remains visible, to the left, disappears past the first column.
    06-12-11 03:43 PM
    I only have 1 problem but this is with ALL themes, I keep my messages and SMS in the same messages folder/box. That being said, this is an excellent theme, and once I can afford it, been unemployed for 3 months and the bills are piling up, I will buy you a beer or 2. Something I would love to try and figure out is when in the screen where it lists all your apps, the icons rather, when you scroll to the left, you can actually scroll to column < 1 where column should never be < 1. When you scroll to the right the cursor remains visible, to the left, disappears past the first column.
    You can afford it. It's Free.
    06-12-11 03:57 PM
    There is a setting within the messages options. On the second category (i think it's called ??? Inbox), at the bottom you can set if you want the text messages into the main messages list.
    I'm not sure about the category, because mine is setup for dutch and i can't find a good translation for that word. I think it's maintenance as a raw translation. So "inbox maintenance" or "inbox setup".

As for you apps list. I see what you mean. I don't know what this may cause. There is no specific setting for the scrolling. For myself, i don't use the app list at all. I use QuickLaunch.
    I do know the latest official firmware has an issue with the app lists. Being blank after boot up the first time.

As for the beer, have this saved for yourself. I see you will have it difficult enough and would appreciate it more intense. Thanks anyway.
    06-12-11 04:02 PM
    That was not my point, I will definitely "donate" once I can afford. I don't say that too often and when I do it is because I really like the theme.

Oh, there is no donate link......
    06-12-11 04:10 PM
    No there is no donate link. I tried to get it into the bb app world, but then you have to get also an PayPall account. I don't like that.
    You can donate by telling it around. This one is for free, if you don't want to get into any dept, you can do something good to someone else. Like the movie Pay it forward. But this is completely free at will.
    06-12-11 04:17 PM
    Made some small changes (v4.1) where the QL icon is now INVISIBLE because it made the wallpaper more ugly. The list highlighting is more nicer.
    On the topic start the ATO links and screenshots are for the v4.1
    06-12-11 04:20 PM
    Hey,

I just noticed that the "M" in PM is cut off in portrait mode.
    Can you fix that?
    06-13-11 12:16 AM
    Hey,

I just noticed that the "M" in PM is cut off in portrait mode.
    Can you fix that?
    Yes, fixed it in v4.1.1 (see initial post in this thread)
    06-13-11 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD