01-14-11 09:50 AM
    The clock hangs over the edge. May shrink the AM/PM will fix this
    01-14-11 09:57 AM
    Change it to 24 hour mode and it won't hang over
    01-14-11 10:03 AM
    Posts are slow today? What's up people?
    01-14-11 10:19 AM
    Posts are slow today? What's up people?
    Too busy playing with the theme to post!
    01-14-11 10:33 AM
    Lol....good to know
    01-14-11 10:36 AM
    This them is sooo the best one. Keep up the great work gdekock74B

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 10:49 AM
    I love the big clock version.

Couple potential enhancement ....
    1. the text on the today+ currently is very hard to read with a wallpaper in the background .. can we grey-out the background for all today+ screen?
    2. it would be nice if we can have hotspot on bottom left and bottom right for profile and setup (or maybe connections). Even hidden hotspot with no icon will be fine.
    3. it is very hard to get to connections using the hotspot on the top banner ... maybe we should move that hotspot to the bottom left / right... or at least make the whole top banner as the hotspot to trigger connections.
    4. is it possible to include notification from facebook/twitter/linkedin/whatsapp/SMS in the today+ screen? Currently, I can see those notification icons in the top left ... but the actual message is not showing up in the mailbox today+.

Thanks.
    01-14-11 10:51 AM
    Gees anything else u want from a free theme?
    01-14-11 10:57 AM
    LOL. I do have another suggestion ....

1. the middle hotspot in the bottom dock should open the application folder instead of the all folder. The reason behind this is ... now that we have all icons customizable .... the same set of icons are on the "all" view ... so it is better to have the middle hotspot to open the application folder ... this way, we will not see the same set of icons on the home page when we hit that hotspot.

This is really shaping into an excellent theme.

Thanks again.
    01-14-11 11:09 AM
    Gees anything else u want from a free theme?
    Out of all of the themes I've purchased, this is the best one yet. Question: Are you going to update the pink version (making the bbm type a darker pink?) Keep up the good work!
    01-14-11 11:46 AM
    Thank you for the free themes!
    I was wondering if you would mind doing a White big clock today version if possible. (It'd make text, etc. easier for me to read since I use them a lot.) If not, I'll go back to the small clock. I really like the theme so it's not like it's a deal breaker for me!
    01-14-11 12:44 PM
    I've been rocking this for a couple days now and each update gets better. Fantastic work. Really. About the only request I'd put in would be a QL hotspot. This is pretty much the closest I've seen to a perfect theme. Thanks so much. Can't wait to see more of your work...
    01-14-11 12:51 PM
    I've been rocking this for a couple days now and each update gets better. Fantastic work. Really. About the only request I'd put in would be a QL hotspot. This is pretty much the closest I've seen to a perfect theme. Thanks so much. Can't wait to see more of your work...

x2! I agree. Great theme. Not sure if you saw my PayPal request earlier; do you have a PayPal account in case anyone would like to send donations?

Also, in case you missed it, is it possible to turn the two blank spots on the either side of the bottom dock into hidden hotspots for apps 9 & 10? This way people could use it for universal search, profiles, QL... or whatever else they may want a hotspot for, but not detract from your great theme.
    01-14-11 12:57 PM
    Thank you! I know I will love it! I would love to get into theme making. Will the software work on Windows XP Home Edition, do you know?
    01-14-11 01:39 PM
    Wow! Great theme, love it!

hey, how did you get just one icon at the top?
    01-14-11 01:44 PM
    One more remark. I noticed that the small icon for the WiFi , is always at the same level of signal no matter how actually the signal is weak. At my home there is some dead spots for my WiFi and still he is showing the 3 green circles.
    01-14-11 01:57 PM
    I noticed that my wifi signal doesn't change either

01-14-11 02:10 PM
    Also, in case you missed it, is it possible to turn the two blank spots on the either side of the bottom dock into hidden hotspots for apps 9 & 10? This way people could use it for universal search, profiles, QL... or whatever else they may want a hotspot for, but not detract from your great theme.
    That's even better. Should have thought of that when I ask for those hotspot for specific needs. Thanks.
    01-14-11 02:13 PM
    I for one are loving your free themes, the time and detail you've put into them, and all the updates you have made that were requested. You do amazing work and your themes are so simple to use. Keep up the good job! P.s. Could you change .....just kidding, couldn't resist that.

01-14-11 02:18 PM
    Ok....checked out the theme even more and its freaking Awesome!!!! Thanks so much

01-14-11 02:29 PM
    BTW. Would also love to see what you can do with an Iphone theme!
    01-14-11 02:52 PM
    I had checked and read all my emails and notifications for the day, . I had just done it when I took the picture.
    01-14-11 04:01 PM
    Just realized what you meant, my bad! It was the original theme. He had requests to add more and now we have a clock and another icon!
    01-14-11 04:03 PM
    Just realized what you meant, my bad! It was the original theme. He had requests to add more and now we have a clock and another icon!
    Lol, thank you!
    01-14-11 05:45 PM
490 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD