Hi All, OTA's for all 4 themes working now 100%....sorry about that.

Go Grab it
    01-12-11 09:01 AM
    Candy84 I can do that for you. What version would you like the second one to be user definable? Drop me your email adress and i will send you the new app

Cheers
    01-12-11 09:03 AM
    Love the theme, Great work A+++.

The only issue i'm having is that the trackball is not working in home screen.
    Not sure if thats how it is supposed to be or not. Othere than that its AWESOME.

Thanks,
    01-12-11 09:19 AM
    Kishant - The trackball does work on the home screen. Once you have touched an icon and it is higlited green you can then use the trackpad
    01-12-11 09:21 AM
    Absolutely love it!!! Its pretty near perfect now with the todat +. Awesome job!!! Thanks so much for your great work, its truly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 10:06 AM
    Absolutely love it!!! Its pretty near perfect now with the todat +. Awesome job!!! Thanks so much for your great work, its truly appreciated.
    I couldn't agree more.

01-12-11 10:09 AM
    I have added a 5th one where all the icons are user definable

OTA: http://hostj2me.com/downloads/32726/...k_standard.jad

cheers

G
    claudiapuccio likes this.
    01-12-11 10:11 AM
    Nice work! Good coding to get landscape mode to behave. Not many themers have taken the effort to have both modes operate the same.

Couple of things if you wish to tweak further:
    -looks like the transparency on the Games folder isn't working. Mine has a white square background.
    -unless I'm missing something, it seems like I can't get the calendar items to show up on the Today screen without clicking the calendar to launch it and then closing it
    -font for the weather slot is too big meaning I only see the temperature (using weathereye) and the first two letters of the description. Not a big deal really as I'm mostly interested in the temperature.

Again, good job on this theme and thanks for making it free!
    01-12-11 11:00 AM
    How do I download this theme???
    01-12-11 11:38 AM
    Emanstheman- are u kidding?....no offence but just read and click on the OTA you want installed

01-12-11 11:46 AM
    Emanstheman- are u kidding?....no offence but just read and click on the OTA you want installed....I make them for free, if you want me to install it too I will require a small fee of $1000. He he

01-12-11 11:47 AM
    Well the thing is... Im on my work comp... I was tryna just do it from my phone... but it looks as if you got to download the file first... is there a way to get it sent to my email... I know I know... I've never done this before... and this is technically my first blackberry (torch)... and I am new to the whole themes... I only had one blackberry before this, and it was a beat up wreck when I got it... Sorry for being a newb...
    01-12-11 11:51 AM
    amd are there numbers before the k_standard... I just see "...", is that permissable as a web address?
    01-12-11 11:55 AM
    No prob...you have to download it from your blackberry's browser. Just click on the ota you want and it will install by itself

01-12-11 11:56 AM
    thanks... do I have to go to the forum, and then click the link? Or can I type the adress in the browser?
    01-12-11 12:02 PM
    U can type the adress in the browser

01-12-11 12:05 PM
    and the "..." thing before the k_standard... is there supposed to be anything there besides the "..." I know I know I'm being a pain... but I wont have to sound stupid anymore after this *applauds*
    01-12-11 12:09 PM
    Allright...do this..go to this thread on your bb browser..click on the ota and let it install

01-12-11 12:14 PM
    Hahaha... made him crack! my bad bro... I will try it when I get to a place with better reception... S/N the "..." must have been an abreviation then lol...
    01-12-11 12:19 PM
    Wow nice theme, fast screen transitions. Hotspots are spot on. I'm not a huge fan of the green(specially in a bbm), but to each there own. Great job, one of the better themes Ive seen so far.
    01-12-11 01:03 PM
    The white editon dont have the green font colour. Try it out

Last edited by gdekock74B; 01-12-11 at 01:54 PM.
    01-12-11 01:32 PM
    Not sure if it's just the theme builder again but the battery indicator on the home page is way off to the battery level. Already did 3 batt pulls. I was running the HTC Incredible before and it was off a bit but not as much. Also the Game folder do see the white background. But overall is a great theme. Love that is great for wall papers to. Great job man. I'm going to keep this one for a bit.
    01-12-11 01:46 PM
    I will iron out sum of the bugs soonest

01-12-11 01:52 PM
    Eman, if you haven't DL'ed the theme yet; a simple way to DL OTA themes is to copy the link and email it to an email address which goes to your phone. Then, click the link from your BB and it will take you directly to the theme.
    01-12-11 02:02 PM
    Dude but overall is great. I love the simplicity and the look. 2 recommendations, universal search on the home screen and sound profile customization, without having to use one of the icons. But overall dude, like I said, it's great. I love.
    01-12-11 02:03 PM
490 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD