Model: 9800
    Author: mobiworld

free ota

source: Free Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by mobi900; 06-05-11 at 11:30 PM.
    06-04-11 02:24 AM
    I is the track pad working on the icons ?
    06-04-11 06:59 AM
    I is the track pad working on the icons ?
    You ask the same question with every theme!
    This theme is F R E E.
    Try it. If you like it, then use it. If not, then delete it. Why ask when you can simply try it???
    elmejor1009 likes this.
    06-04-11 08:41 AM
    You ask the same question with every theme!
    This theme is F R E E.
    Try it. If you like it, then use it. If not, then delete it. Why ask when you can simply try it???
    Thank you for the detailed answer and sorry if I ask the same question for different themes.
    Since this is an important feature for me, I thought it would be more logic to ask ISO downloading, pulling the battery , then removing , returning to an old theme and pulling the battery again.
    06-04-11 08:54 AM
    Thank you for the detailed answer and sorry if I ask the same question for different themes.
    Since this is an important feature for me, I thought it would be more logic to ask ISO downloading, pulling the battery , then removing , returning to an old theme and pulling the battery again.
    Downloading/trying/re-booting/deleting should take 4 or 5 minutes. Waiting for an answer could take a day.
    Try Alt/Caps/Del instead of a battery pull; it's quicker and easier.
    andyahs likes this.
    06-04-11 09:21 AM
    thank all

I'll update it soon
    06-04-11 09:31 AM
    awsome theme the only problom i had was with the track pad on the main screen it kept making the docks move off screen if i used it but its no big deal still love it
    06-04-11 04:05 PM
    Even if a theme is free, some details about it is still considering good practice.
    Just saying.
    m.seif and AlKa like this.
    06-04-11 11:53 PM
    Nice theme. My only problem so far is that there's a bug in landscape mode. The 1/3 right side is cut off and just black. Other than that its really nice.....really liking the new icons

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 01:28 PM
    update themes ...
    06-05-11 11:31 PM
    Downloading/trying/re-booting/deleting should take 4 or 5 minutes. Waiting for an answer could take a day.
    Try Alt/Caps/Del instead of a battery pull; it's quicker and easier.
    My point exactly.. it's free quit complaining. That's why so many ppl are going with other platforms... to much whining going on with BB
    06-06-11 10:58 AM
    My point exactly.. it's free quit complaining. That's why so many ppl are going with other platforms... to much whining going on with BB
    If you read the post, you would have seen it is a question not a complain, even all my posts before, never a complain, but this is always you, easy to read difficult to understand.

Why do not you follow your say " Keep the non sense comments to yourself!!!!!!! "
    06-06-11 01:13 PM
    If you read the post, you would have seen it is a question not a complain, even all my posts before, never a complain, but this is always you, easy to read difficult to understand.

Why do not you follow your say " Keep the non sense comments to yourself!!!!!!! "
    The comment is directed to you.. I will update soon don't worry......
    06-06-11 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD