This is a lightweight Focus Today theme. Put 4 Today applications in the first four slots on your appplications screen. Scroll up from any four apps to get to the text (focus) of the app. Put a weather (or any other app) in the ninth slot. Background is custom made. As usual feedback is all I ask in return.

Focus OTA download link:
    http://home.comcast.net/~k.boragine/...heme_Focus.jad

Last edited by KEB64; 01-22-11 at 04:06 PM.
    arjae_rj and bpgui like this.
    01-19-11 11:16 PM
    Nice and simple. Thanks
    01-20-11 03:54 AM
    Makes me happy you like it. I have another simialr on the way. It's called Silver.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-20-11 04:45 AM
    I tried the OTA but on my torch I got the message " Forbidden, you do not have permission '

have you deleted the link ?
    01-20-11 08:45 AM
    I tried the OTA but on my torch I got the message " Forbidden, you do not have permission '

have you deleted the link ?

I haven't deleted anything. It must be my hosting site. I'm getting this error with another theme as well. I'll check into it.
    01-20-11 11:50 AM
    I have now made a website for my themes. Follow the lnk in my signature to get to the site. I have just posted a new theme called Silver. Enjoy!
    01-21-11 05:39 PM
    Very nice theme the focus is , but needs a much bigger clock to be very useful to me .
    I hope this can be done with no much trouble .

Thanks
    01-22-11 06:28 AM
    Very nice theme the focus is , but needs a much bigger clock to be very useful to me .
    I hope this can be done with no much trouble .

Thanks
    Good feedback. Clock is bigger now. I think it's an improvement!
    01-22-11 03:58 PM
    I am using focus with the big clock for 3 days and not going to change it.
    It is the most stable, responsive theme I have used ( I used a lot).

There is only one point from the "good looks" point of view. The icons are the normal set of icons. ( not really the best, in fact very average).

If you can change them and use someething beutiful and creative like many other themes ( B-Black , Nemesis, i-phone, gdroid,...), that will make your theme is the best by all measures at least in my opinion

They all look very cute. thanks again .
    01-26-11 05:04 AM
    Love love this theme. I'm w/ M Seif in changing icons. Some other developers out there should be willing to share. I appreciate the small size of the theme,too. Some *ahem* themer had a 4mb theme, and it was laggy and sub par at best. Thanks for all your hard work!

01-26-11 05:21 AM
    Nice job! I too like the simplicity of this theme and the functionality. The one thing I would add is a button for Profiles in the top banner. I think you have one in your "Vertical" theme. My 2 cents.

Thanks

P.S. a "hidden dock" would be nice as well.
    Last edited by AlKa; 01-27-11 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Added comment
    01-27-11 04:54 AM
    Any chance of modifying the icon set in the Focus ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 01-27-11 at 06:33 AM.
    01-27-11 06:27 AM
    Simple, no annoying "favorites" or "all" screens. Looks good to me!
    01-27-11 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD