Hi, can you make the Hotspot Version without the 2 TopIcons? That would be nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 12:49 AM
    owh i see.. sorry.. still newbies :P
    02-13-11 12:52 AM
    owh i see.. sorry.. still newbies :P
    No worries =)

Hi, can you make the Hotspot Version without the 2 TopIcons? That would be nice.
    Done and done, it's called fullscreen, ota in the OP.

I still can't seem to fix the icon being focused in when tapping on an empty space as I don't even know the cause...
    02-13-11 07:45 PM
    Fullscreen is exactly that what I have searched. Very nicely, many many thanks.
    02-13-11 08:44 PM
    I downloaded the minimal V1.02 and when I touch the black bar on the bottom right corner it opens an app? Is it supposed to do that?

02-14-11 12:44 AM
    I'll PM you my PO box for sending royalty checks for licensing out my name.

Wait what? It's a free theme? Son of a ฿ᵎꜝ∫�‡
    02-14-11 02:23 AM
    I downloaded the minimal V1.02 and when I touch the black bar on the bottom right corner it opens an app? Is it supposed to do that?

Yes it should open up the message application. All 4 versions share the same banner hotspots, there's a hot spot guide in the OP for reference.

02-14-11 09:03 AM
    Gotcha, I feel stupid now. Thanks for the great theme! Keep up the great work.

02-14-11 09:52 AM
    I just wanna say, I love the theme but most importantly Foberry, I LOVE your avatar LOL!
    05-02-11 07:57 PM
    I've been looking for the perfect theme for a while now and think I've finally found it in your version with the nottom dock. This is great! The only thing I could suggest would be to add trackball navigation. Excellent work!

05-23-11 11:24 PM
    I just wanna say, I love the theme but most importantly Foberry, I LOVE your avatar LOL!
    Dr. Tran approves of this message!

I've been looking for the perfect theme for a while now and think I've finally found it in your version with the nottom dock. This is great! The only thing I could suggest would be to add trackball navigation. Excellent work!

Thank you! Glad you like it. This was my first theme ever...I'm not even sure If i still have the theme files any more...then again even if I did trackpad nav haven't been kind to me. =(
    05-25-11 09:27 PM
    Me I've been trying to make my own theme but haven't had any luck with the new format. I could make the old ones for the Bold all day long but haven't quite figured it out for the Torch. If you're willing to share any tips or even your theme files I'd be very appreciative!

05-25-11 09:48 PM
    I know I am a little late in the game here, but could you possibly show a screen shot of every one of these? I don't want to download all of them and then make my decision. I'm a visual person and I like deciding on something as I'm viewing it.
    05-27-11 04:03 PM
    love it thanks for all the versions!
    08-28-11 07:53 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD