02-18-11 02:13 PM
57 123
tools
    i

Oh My !, an OS6 version.
    Last edited by molson0; 02-17-11 at 04:52 PM.
    02-17-11 12:28 PM
    Updated

Link in first post

Added:

Top Blue Line is WifI meter
    Second Blue line is Signal meter

I happen to have great signal on both in the pic, but it will move if you dont..

Last edited by molson0; 02-18-11 at 08:28 AM.
    02-18-11 08:17 AM
    looks like good theme however havent you just over complicated the default theme?

you can show and hide all icons in default and see or hide the today area using the shortcut notification bar

so cant see why would need this theme?

you could have saved yourself so much time by doing it os6 style rather than custom
    02-18-11 10:50 AM
    Hehe.

I learn alot every time i do something like this, thefore it so wan't a waste of time for me. While trying it may be a waste of time to you or others....

Plus any svg is frowned upon in the default theme, so I wouldnt be able to have my weather text on the home screen where I like it.

Or my bottom banner & so on...........

Thank you for the comment
    Last edited by molson0; 02-18-11 at 02:02 PM.
    02-18-11 10:59 AM
    looks like good theme however havent you just over complicated the default theme?

you can show and hide all icons in default and see or hide the today area using the shortcut notification bar

so cant see why would need this theme?

you could have saved yourself so much time by doing it os6 style rather than custom
    If that's the case, why does anyone make any themes at all! If he woulda made an OS6 UI theme, u would have the same thing u began with, maybe a different color. Why do we use our BBs and put iphone or Droid themes on them?

I think he did a fine job on this theme. Its very original and, to me, a nice change from the stock theme. As is most of the themes, these talented themers put out for us to use.

There are a few themes, though, that I see and I'm like WTF!? Then I check back to see how it is doing, and there are people giving it good reviews.

So, what I'm rambling about is, why question why someone makes a theme or anything the way they did? It's there business! If u don't like it, don't use it! As long as the person selling the theme, or in this case GIVING it away, is helpful, honest, and willing to admit when there is a problem, I don't think anyone should say, "Why did u do it this way?" or get downed the slightest for using there own idea to create a theme.

Molson0, I think u doin a fine job, and thank u for continuing to update this theme, especially for FREE!!
    02-18-11 01:58 PM
    Thank You ehard24 !!!!!

I just want a "big daddy" thank you

ROFL
    02-18-11 02:01 PM
    Ain't it! I gotta try theming to see if I can "pleasure" one enough to call me Big Daddy!!
    02-18-11 02:13 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD